LUE Treasure-The Ultimate Treasurenet Resource Guide

Randy Bradford

Jun 27, 2004
One of the pitfalls of a large, open forum like Treasurenet, is the tendency for topics to be repeated, posted in various threads, and ultimately lost in the mix. Treasurenet provides a free and unspeakably valuable resource and the combined experiences, perspectives and writings of its readership is a commodity unlike any other. I've been really fortunate to talk to many of you on and offline for nearly 15 years. To put it bluntly, Treasurenet is nearly as old as the mainstream utilization of the Internet. Many fantastic posts were lost when the forums switched formats and the vast and unpredictable nature of the Internet in general makes gathering resources simultaneously easy and nerve wracking. I created this particular post because at the moment, the LUE is in the forefront of my thoughts...both as a favor to a friend and as regenerated interest in myself in a long held fascination with the LUE. As I sit in my office at work, the LUE map rests not 3 feet from my general line of site. I put it there a sa reminder of the mysteries of life, the importance of symbology and as a constant reminder of the importance of thoughtful discourse when approaching and solving problems. I have made a few brief contributions to Treasurenet in general, and to LUE threads. For the benefit of past, current and future LUE enthusiasts, I present this thread where I hope to collect so many random forum posts and ultimately (hopefully) as much as I can scrape together from the Internet as well. I invite the readers to make contributions to both this thread and to the threads I am bookmarking. Thank you all for your time and consideration...

Keep in mind, this list isn't complete as the LUE is discussed in many toipics. I jsut did a quick search of topics that seemed geared in content towards the LUE specificlly. In time I will also add linksfrom outside of Treasurenet as well. From Treasurenet, in no particular order:

LUE Map

Do you think the LUE treasure is real?

Info needed on the LUE treasure

The LUE treasure map

The LUE in Utah?

LUE map?

LUE treasure

LUE......Lloro, Urraca, Enterrari..Questionable

LUE Treasure Book

Field Relic Hunter - I possibly just solved a portion of the LUE treasure map

A book about the LUE treasure

Skip to the LUE my darli'n.......

The Lue Treasure and Karl Von Mueller

The LUE treasure by LUEhunter

The Lue Treasure and the Nazis

KVM book imformation and photos/Lue map/Hardrock Hammand

On the trail of the LUE treasure

The LUE

Where is the LUE thread?

The Lue map and the Nazi Connection

Request for advice regarding a treasure location

Last edited:

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
In a tax haven some where
Detector(s) used
ONES THAT GO BEEP! :-)
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello Randy.

I am not ashamed to say I am more confused with the treasure legend than ever. But thank ya for the fantastic input and most of all placing all the threads together. Well done big thumbs up for a fantastic idea :thumbsup:

Crow

Old Bookaroo

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
Well played, Sir! Well played! That's very helpful.

It would be nice if TN members were more careful about following existing threads and didn't haul off and start new ones so quickly...but strays and mavericks can be hard to round up.

Good luck to all,

The Old Bookaroo, CM

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
One of the pitfalls of a large, open forum like Treasurenet, is the tendency for topics to be repeated, posted in various threads, and ultimately lost in the mix. Treasurenet provides a free and unspeakably valuable resource and the combined experiences, perspectives and writings of its readership is a commodity unlike any other. I've been really fortunate to talk to many of you on and offline for nearly 15 years. To put it bluntly, Treasurenet is nearly as old as the mainstream utilization of the Internet. Many fantastic posts were lost when the forums switched formats and the vast and unpredictable nature of the Internet in general makes gathering resources simultaneously easy and nerve wracking. I created this particular post because at the moment, the LUE is in the forefront of my thoughts...both as a favor to a friend and as regenerated interest in myself in a long held fascination with the LUE. As I sit in my office at work, the LUE map rests not 3 feet from my general line of site. I put it there a sa reminder of the mysteries of life, the importance of symbology and as a constant reminder of the importance of thoughtful discourse when approaching and solving problems. I have made a few brief contributions to Treasurenet in general, and to LUE threads. For the benefit of past, current and future LUE enthusiasts, I present this thread where I hope to collect so many random forum posts and ultimately (hopefully) as much as I can scrape together from the Internet as well. I invite the readers to make contributions to both this thread and to the threads I am bookmarking. Thank you all for your time and consideration...

Keep in mind, this list isn't complete as the LUE is discussed in many toipics. I jsut did a quick search of topics that seemed geared in content towards the LUE specificlly. In time I will also add linksfrom outside of Treasurenet as well. From Treasurenet, in no particular order:

LUE Map

Do you think the LUE treasure is real?

Info needed on the LUE treasure

The LUE treasure map

The LUE in Utah?

LUE map?

LUE treasure

LUE......Lloro, Urraca, Enterrari..Questionable

LUE Treasure Book

Field Relic Hunter - I possibly just solved a portion of the LUE treasure map

A book about the LUE treasure

Skip to the LUE my darli'n.......

The Lue Treasure and Karl Von Mueller

The LUE treasure by LUEhunter

The Lue Treasure and the Nazis

KVM book imformation and photos/Lue map/Hardrock Hammand

On the trail of the LUE treasure

The LUE

Where is the LUE thread?

The Lue map and the Nazi Connection

Request for advice regarding a treasure location

THANKS, Randy! Now my "Lue Treasure" Folder is gonna get fatter than Pigs in a Pig Pen... heh.

Last edited:

LUE-Hawn

Feb 16, 2018
United States
Detector(s) used
Minelab SDC 2300, Makro Deephunter Pro 3D, OKM EXP 4500 Pro, Garrett Hand Held Detectors, Falcon MD 20, English dowsing springs, Darley Spanish Dip Needle, L-Rods, what’s left of my brain :o)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LUE Map

Do you think the LUE treasure is real? Yes

Info needed on the LUE treasure. What is actually there in regard to treasure?

The LUE treasure map. Jesuit Map and Symbology

The LUE in Utah? Not likely.

LUE map? Quite So.

LUE treasure? Consists of ...?

LUE......Lloro, Urraca, Enterrari..Questionable. No, not correct in assumption

LUE Treasure Book. Probable. Why else would someone move his whole family close by if there was not something there.

Field Relic Hunter - I possibly just solved a portion of the LUE treasure map. Doubtful.

A book about the LUE treasure. Repeat. Probable. Why else would someone move his whole family close by if there was not something there.

Skip to the LUE my darli'n....... Doing the Hokey Pokey. You put your LUE foot in. You Put your LUE foot out, you put your LUE foot in and shake it all about. You do the Hokey Pokey and turn yourself around thats what its LUE's all about.

The Lue Treasure and Karl Von Mueller. True searcher of treasure whether it be the LUE or TOTVOS

The LUE treasure by LUEhunter. Not familiar but will look and see.

The Lue Treasure and the Nazis. Never in a million years.

KVM book imformation and photos/Lue map/Hardrock Hammond. 3rd repeat. Probable. Why else would someone move his whole family close by if there was not something there.

On the trail of the LUE treasure. Its there, although complicated in instruction to direction.

The LUE. Is real.

Where is the LUE thread? Many places on the internet for one.

The Lue map and the Nazi Connection. 2nd repeat. Never in a million years.

Request for advice regarding a treasure location. Guarded. Use common sense.

OP
OP
R

Randy Bradford

Jun 27, 2004
LUE Hawn, you've given me some discussion material here and a swift reminder that I need to update this stuff bad.

I used to be able to do it at work over lunch but the new firewall doesn't like Treasurenet I'm afraid. I'm going to touch on your points her soon I hope...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread