John_Arizona

John_Arizona

Jan 30, 2013
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Spanish Death Rods
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
while you people argue about the stones, I found the locations and the mine (s). Funny!

OP
OP
John_Arizona

John_Arizona

Jan 30, 2013
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Spanish Death Rods
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Get inside yet?

Yes, most of the places have been looted from back in the 70s, camp fires from hunters possibly, old pabst beer cans, and old Pepsi bottles with the pry off caps.

J.A.A.

Sep 1, 2013
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250
Pro Pointer
Yes, most of the places have been looted from back in the 70s, camp fires from hunters possibly, old pabst beer cans, and old Pepsi bottles with the pry off caps.

I'd still run a metal detector in there (assuming you haven't thought of this already, which I'm sure you have!). I'd bet there's still things to discover!

Keep us informed!
JA

OP
OP
John_Arizona

John_Arizona

Jan 30, 2013
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Spanish Death Rods
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I'd still run a metal detector in there (assuming you haven't thought of this already, which I'm sure you have!). I'd bet there's still things to discover!

Keep us informed!
JA

I have found a lot of old rusted horseshoes that have been really worn. Alot of code, symbols, etc all over the place, and the rest I will keep to myself.

OP
OP
John_Arizona

John_Arizona

Jan 30, 2013
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Spanish Death Rods
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

spent shotgun shells, skeet pieces, old rusted cans, all kinds of stuff everywhere. I will post more down the line.

Last edited:

J.A.A.

Sep 1, 2013
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250
Pro Pointer
I have found a lot of old rusted horseshoes that have been really worn. Alot of code, symbols, etc all over the place, and the rest I will keep to myself.

Gotcha. No problem....Totally understood. Please only share what you're willing to, and thank you for doing so!

All the best-
JA

OP
OP
John_Arizona

John_Arizona

Jan 30, 2013
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Spanish Death Rods
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Don't Believe in Symbols?

Explain This

Last edited:
OP
OP
John_Arizona

John_Arizona

Jan 30, 2013
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Spanish Death Rods
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
JA,

Mother nature can make some amazing patterns when she melts rock.

Good luck,

Joe Ribaudo

yes, she sure knows how to carve letters, numbers, faces, gold and silver bars

Last edited:

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This one's got more stuff though.....

OP
OP
John_Arizona

John_Arizona

Jan 30, 2013
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Spanish Death Rods
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

Wayne, that had to be put on hold. My parents passed away almost the same time and Dan's father had a stroke. I'm funding it myself... So with the circumstances that came up, this will need to wait. We don't have those glorious people to follow us around and cater to us like you and frank. Then I was thinking of scrapping the whole thing, because people like to find fault with things I share and I don't want my mug on the tv. So I'm just going to let this thread die because the skeptics showed up. Now I remember why I quit posting here. I will go back doing my thing while the people that seem to know it all but haven't found anything but sit at home burning their eyes out staring at a computer screen half their life and throwing some worthless shindig to blab about gold. My hat is off to Frank and Woody for actually finding gold instead of just sitting here and slamming someone's head through the wall for posting a few pictures like some of you do, because 99% of ya ruin it for people that actually find something and want to share it because your so darn quick to fire off pot shots but that's about as good as some of you are... But then, welcome to the world of you.

Last edited:
OP
OP
John_Arizona

John_Arizona

Jan 30, 2013
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Spanish Death Rods
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
John-
Please explain everything that we're looking at in this picture, if you wouldn't mind. I do see a few things but I'm sure I'm missing others. Just looking for clarification.
Thank you in advance.

All the best-
JAA

im out of state and will be home in a month, then we can go from there

OP
OP
John_Arizona

John_Arizona

Jan 30, 2013
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Spanish Death Rods
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
image.jpeg
This is the direction the map is read. The white lines are the topographical part, the blue inverted background is the canyon face. This is all the hints that I will give you.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread