the everything site ...?

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Don Jose de la Mancha wrote:
<in response to this from Mrs Oro>When you get it back, you shouldn't have to wash it for quite awhile, eh?
~~~~~~~~~~

You mean that el Oro is volunteering?

Don Jose de La Mancha

As those wise sages of the silver screen would say..."Soit-en-lee" (Curly of the 3 Stooges) I will gladly wash your iron mule, the very same way and with the same extraordinary care that I give my own iron horse! ;D :D :wink: (I do have help every time of course, from an expert in washing things!)
Oroblanco

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Teknetics T2 & Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Janiece, it was a pleasure meeting you as well. I have to admit we were all a bit confused as to who was driving up when we saw a little white Miata coming down the drive from Peralta Road! Hope your car didn't suffer any damage other than a little extra dust to wash off.

Sorry Roger and I had to leave early Saturday night - sounds like I missed some great conversations and stories!

We did survive our hike to the Peter's Mesa area Sunday, and despite the fact that we had to carry all our own water in we had a good time - took it slow and had some time to explore things in between losing the trail and bushwhacking our way up and around hills and canyons :). Ran low on water and had to hike back out by Wednesday, but it was still a great experience and one that just whets my appetite to see more!

We'll have to get you out hiking next year, so get out there and trade your heels and tennis shoes in for a pair of hiking boots and get ready - it's only a year away and time goes fast! A great writer has to do some field work along with the research you know!

Would certainly be nice to see Oro, Mrs. Oro and RDT out there next year as well - I imagine they could fill an evening with stories with the best of them!

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cub fan: Sniff the Oro's and I do not speak with a forked tongue, sniff, Now I need a patty pat from Janice to make me feel better.heeeheh.

You have no idea just how overwhelmed you would be, not to speakof a sour stomach from too much of Oro's trail coffee, but it would be fun, IF you could get in a word edgewise. snicker...

Don Jose de La Mancha

Gossamer

Apr 1, 2008
AZ
LOL Cubby... I had to drive 10 mph (or less) to and from, but Miata held up. Next year I will trade in the heels and head on out to the desert.
Janiece

PS Don Jose (pittypat)

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Blindbowman do you still visit your thread here? The last post I see from BB is Oct 1st.

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Don Juan (er Jose') de la Mancha wrote:
Janice LUV: Pitty ? pat hmmm sniff .Seriously, I personally would love an all nght session of err, ah, BS,ing.
Don Jose de La Mancha

"BS,ing"? ??? :icon_scratch: ::) :o That is certainly a new term for it! :wink: :thumbsup: So...what does "BS-ing" mean? ::) :-[ ;D :D :wink:

As an aside, Real de Tayopa are you planning to make it to next year's rendezvous? We are planning to make it next year and will make every effort, so hope you will be free to join us. (Heck for you, I will even wear my "*costume*" in order to be "colorful" so as to 'suit' your expectations. Hope that the aroma of bovine and ovine... er, ah, "byproducts" is not something you find distasteful!) :o ::) ;D :D :thumbsup:

*<actually just work clothes>*
Oroblanco

Gossamer

Apr 1, 2008
AZ
Hmmmm speaking of bs' ing (sniff) I rarely invoke that frivolity.

Oro, if Don Jose does show, and he smells, we will just set up a "delousing" area ... probably should run BB through it too.

Oh were you referring to yourself" I doubt someone so kind, would be allowed out by Mrs. Oro without proper perfume.

Another aside, 'Janiece' is a ancient Jewish/French origin name, meaning 'gift of God" and I've never had anyone argue that.
Janiece

whitt459

Feb 20, 2006
with oro's NEW pres. he might want to start savin now so he can aford to make the trip,maybe stop drinkin coffee would help.

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
whitt459 this is not the politix forum. While some would indeed conclude that this must be The Rubber Room, the politix forum is http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/board,294.0.html
and yes, saving up is necessary for several reasons. Stop drinking coffee? Blasphemy! :o

Janiece yes I was referring to myself, I would not expect Don Jose' de la Juan would smell like a pasture! :wink: ;D :thumbsup:
Oroblanco

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Geeze: and just what is wrong with nice healthy Mule sweat?

From Oro's response to white, i guess that he is an Obamite, if so, he is hereby disowned. I "refuse" to discuss politics. I have said my piece and will not tolerate ANY RESPONSE !!! So there ! nyah ! :-X :-X :-X

Whitt, as for that coffee remark, sheesh, how can one get so low, no coffee? You are demoralizing -- will you be there my friend? Would look forward to meeting you also.

Ja Niece, Bs"ng refers to what poor Oro has to clean up in the stable. As he so delicately puts it, Bovine throw away materiel. Generally done around a nice camp fire with coffee, even Oro's.

El pure Don Jose de La Mancha

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Hmm still guessing my mule-sweat-stained amigo Don Jose'? Well you know what they say about politics...(hey you opened the door for this ;D ::))

"The word 'politics' is derived from the word 'poly', meaning 'many', and the word 'ticks', meaning 'blood sucking parasites'."
—> Larry Hardiman

"If you can't convince them, confuse them."
-> Harry S Truman

"Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it, misdiagnosing it, and then misapplying the wrong remedies."
-> Groucho Marx

"Democracy is being allowed to vote for the candidate you dislike least."
-> Robert Byrne

"When I was a boy I was told that anybody could become President; I'm beginning to believe it."
-> Clarence Darrow

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors."
—> Plato

"In politics, an absurdity is not a handicap."
->Napoleon Bonaparte

"Misfortune shows those who are not really friends."
-> Aristotle

"A good friend can tell you what is the matter with you in a minute. He may not seem such a good friend after telling."
-> Arthur Brisbane

;D :D :wink:

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ORO I am on the ----------5th------------, no comment, not the hic 5th, sheesh, sides yer grounded until 9:45. I simply will not tolarate questioning my statement on politics UNLESS you serve them with nice hot camp coffee - no bugs or leaves included.

Don Jose de La Mancha

mrs.oroblanco

Silver Member
Jan 2, 2008
Black Hills of South Dakota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo & Garrett Stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No problem, Jose,

My personal invention (born out of necessity) "sock coffee" - will insure that grounds, leaves and bugs are all captured BEFORE one ingests the caffeine-rich brew!

B

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tally ho Beth Luv: a winner as usual, I only hope that it isn't one of ORO"S used, unwashed, socks.. How did that sheep lover ever rope you in and hog tie you?

Don Jose de La Mancha

p.s. Keep him safe from himself, we need him for future operations. After all, do you expect "me" to trip any Jesuit death traps? Your part will attract many fascinating suitors, rich, lovely widows are always in demand..

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Don Jose de la Mancha wrote
Tally ho Beth Luv: a winner as usual, I only hope that it isn't one of ORO"S used, unwashed, socks.. How did that sheep lover ever rope you in and hog tie you?

The SOCK must be an article of faith - you simply must trust without asking, or your opinion of the taste of the coffee will be directly affected! ;D

I never said I couldn't rope at all, just not that skilled at it. ;D
7580_ranching_cartoon.gif

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Back ya "mis an thropies" and saints. Where has eveyone gone? Oro must be using his snow shoes by now, so except for a two week sticky, dried, stale sweat he shoudn't smell too bad. Poor Beth.

Janiece, grease up the stomping boots , we's a gonna swing a few at the LDM.,

It reminds me of the time that I flew up to our mercury mine in the Sierras, unannounced. Naturally there was no-one waiting to meet me, so I shouldered my bag and set off for the mine some 12 miles away.

. When I arrived, there was still no one around, so after eating a bit and drinking "my" EXCELLENT coffee, I decided to put my sleeping bag next to the Mercury retort oven. We had three 6" tubes working.

it was nice and warm, so I quickly drifted off to sleep, I was partially awakened about 3 in the morning as one of the dogs was snuggling up between me and the oven for warmth. The next morning I rolled over to see which of the dogs had used me for a sleeping partner, only to go nose to snout of one of the biggest Piggies that I have ever seen. He must have weighed close to 1000 lbs and had absolutely no odor whatsoever. We eyd each other for a few moments then I had to roll back and go get something to eat. Guess who followed me around for the rest of the day.?

I suppose that since we had slept together we were sorta engaged sigh.

I rather suspect it was something like that for our poor BETH.

Don Jose de La Mancha

p.s.Janiece, i will supply the seven veils for the LDM meeting IF you will dance ???-----.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread