image.jpg before removing moss
image1.jpg after moss removed
image2.jpg
image3.jpg
image4.jpg
image5.jpg
image6.jpg
image7.jpg
These are within about 20-25 feet of each other. I walke outward in the direction of the curved portion of first picture and that's where I saw all of these other rocks. There are several rocks within this area but most are covered by vines and moss and some are in remote piles. If I walk 20-30 in other direction there is a river. I noticed a big hump in the ground just before the river too. I'm not sure if I have anything here or not but it never hurts to ask. Thanks

aturner3739

May 12, 2014
Rocks or artifacts?

Hey guys, I have a friend who found these stuck in the roots of an uprooted tree by a creek at her house. I posted them in the "What am I" Forum, and most people said they were just natural rocks. Another person disagreed and said I should post it in this tread. Do you think these are just rocks or could they be some type of artifact? Thanks for your help DSC_0018.JPG DSC_0012.JPG DSC_0015.JPG DSC_0016.JPG DSC_0009.JPG

Alessandro

Tenderfoot
Jul 5, 2012
Detector(s) used
Minelab. Safari, CTX 3030, Garret GTI 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Help Number Seven IMG-20160703-WA0112.jpg

Last edited:

Saddam

Oct 18, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
attachment-5.jpg

I think it looks like elephant not duck. Like this

IMG_0857 (1)_20161217211338234_20161219005826829.jpg

Gabriel Maza

Apr 25, 2016
Sinaloa
Detector(s) used
garret 350 and Gemini 3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looking for any help on these seen here. Thanks
View attachment 1285822 before removing moss
View attachment 1285823 after moss removed
View attachment 1285824
View attachment 1285825
View attachment 1285826
View attachment 1285827
View attachment 1285828
View attachment 1285829
These are within about 20-25 feet of each other. I walke outward in the direction of the curved portion of first picture and that's where I saw all of these other rocks. There are several rocks within this area but most are covered by vines and moss and some are in remote piles. If I walk 20-30 in other direction there is a river. I noticed a big hump in the ground just before the river too. I'm not sure if I have anything here or not but it never hurts to ask. Thanks

Friend, I found a stone with a hole like the one you show

LUE-Hawn

Feb 16, 2018
United States
Detector(s) used
Minelab SDC 2300, Makro Deephunter Pro 3D, OKM EXP 4500 Pro, Garrett Hand Held Detectors, Falcon MD 20, English dowsing springs, Darley Spanish Dip Needle, L-Rods, what’s left of my brain :o)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Rangler, I would like to talk with you at depth (no pun intended or buried in the meaning) on your findings. I agree with you on what you see especially on the phantasmagoric shapes and the time of day. Please contact me. Thanks

LUE-Hawn

PS: The number 8 is the number for Money.

partnerinlove

Greenie
Sep 7, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hello my friend Rangler... please help me enterpret this sign please..

on my 5 ft digging we found this letter T .. beside on it is a pyramid stone.. 20190810_100037.jpg
20190810_095324.jpg

one meter north under 7that pyramid we saw this animal shaped stone with zigzag sign on the chest. 20190830_154552.jpg
20190830_155124.jpg

it looks like an owl for me.. this stone stimately has 4feet in height and width. it has 1 heart shape eye. The stone is facing directly east. .
please if you have any ideA on this.. it would be great.

Secret squirl

Sep 15, 2017
Nibiru
Detector(s) used
pulsestar II pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
help needed

TTH's here is a list and solution of common letters and numbers found in the field!

1 - Xxxxxxxx most point of a triangle (anchored)
2 - most most xxxxxxx (floater)corner of the triangle
3 - XXXXXXXX most number of the triangle(anchored)
4 - means "xxxxx xxxxxx hand corner" also xth book of the Bible, Xxxx.
5 - the number for Xxxxxx-can be expressed at a Xxxxx xxxxxxx x
6 - an "xxxxx" number ie xxx...so the xth clue of a site might be xxxxx..
7 - Gold and a camp spot
8 - the treasure collection room or vault or cache.
9 - Xxxx x xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx xx xxxx xxx xxx xxxxxxxxx!!!
10 - as an X, xxxxx xxxxxxx, stands for Xxxx,meaning 'xxxx' - equals Xxxxx Xxxxx
11 - This is the xxxxxx of the Xxxxxxx xxxx
12 - the xxxxxx xxxxxxxx
13 - The Xxx reference - can be expressed as letter 'X'
XX - a time of 'xxxxxxxxxx' as in xx xxxxx and xx xxxxxx xxxx xx xxxxxx!

Might as well include some letters in this dialog

A - xx xx..or xxxx xxxx, in the direction of the xxxxx xxx, xx xxxxxx /xxxxxxx xxx
B - stands for 13 according to Dign, which makes sense to me
C - Roman Numeral for 100
D - Roman Numberal for 500
E - change direction
F- God, and for Xxxxx xxxxxxxxx
G - Gold
H - High point and xxxxxx xxxxxx
I - In rare instances can be used to mean Jesus
J - Seen as a 'xxxxxxx' imagine 'xxxxxxx' it and see what it 'xxxxx'
K - Many believe that this is the symbol for xxx degrees
L - Roman Numeral for 50 and the xxxxx xxxxx of the xxxxxx or xx degrees
M - the Owl when you are getting close
N - North when written on a map
O- Xxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxx xx xxxx xxx xxx xxxxxxxxx.
P - Usually Proverbs or Palms followed by numbers which is verses
Q -
R - Reverse or Rio, as in seeing the reflection in water, a reverse image.
A - backward R I will keep to my self for the time being
S - South or a xxxx xx xxxxxx.
T - Tesoro or Thomas, as in Doubting Thomas..Bible clue, or xxxx xxxxxx xx xxxxx
U - Xxx xx xxxxx OR xxxxx xxxx = xxxxx
V - The Kings Fifth. or the Jesuits - Xxxxxxx. or the Roman Numeral 5
W - upside down X as per dign
X - Roman numeral for 10. some say keep any rocks with this mark on your xxxxxxxxxx
Y - The robbers Y..left or right, which way.? some mines tunnels do this..one is the goods
the other the trap..I always pick the xxxxxxxxx! but that is up to you ..do the research before you pick
Z - Not sure I ever saw this in the field, believe it to be an 'X' xx xxx xxxx.

Please feel free to add to this list..that is the point of the exercise...

Just for the sake of being true to this post and the thread, I would ask that ALL posts from this point on STAY on focus
with comments on Signs & Symbols 101 - that are used in Treasure Codes..and the newbies as well as the pros may learn something

( Any more attacks here now that I have explained who is who as far as I am concerned - will not be tolerated and I will ask the moderator to delete any unwarranted or attack like posts , an any attempts to hijack this thread)

Thanks to all who have contributed so far, and lets keep this ball rolling, it is the little things like letter and numbers used in Spanish Code that can make huge strides in the attempt to solve these puzzles!
MIGS-will pm to all
MOIL-need not apply
I rest my case
rangler

"all warfare is based on deception".....sun tzu

Does anyone have the Members in good standing info on this? I understand Rangler is no longer here to answer these questions and trying to read this thread if frustrating with the missing info. Any help is appreciated.

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good luck on this one SS this is the symbols that no one wants to talk about and when they do It becomes more confusing then when it started out.

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does anyone have the Members in good standing info on this? I understand Rangler is no longer here to answer these questions and trying to read this thread if frustrating with the missing info. Any help is appreciated.

“Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.” - Buddha

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
“Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.” - Buddha

And never forget: you don't find a treasure, it finds you.

Secret squirl

Sep 15, 2017
Nibiru
Detector(s) used
pulsestar II pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I understand the advice, but as with everything in this "hobby" there seems to be a small amount of truth woven in. At least from my own eyes and experience.
Any help is always appreciated.

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Not sure what you mean. I'm interested in signs and carvings as it relates to Spanish and Aztec.

pebble

Apr 25, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
TM808, Arc geo logger
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I would like to know more about the distinctive shadow of the Alpha monuments ? Pebble

KCarlson

Greenie
Feb 16, 2019
Utah
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great stuff Rangler and others who have contributed.
Learning more each day, thank you for sharing your knowledge.

pebble

Apr 25, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
TM808, Arc geo logger
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
We have several monuments I would like to identify the Alpha in order to start, to follow the correct trail, to the Omega monument. I would like some basic information. Thanks, for help anyone will share. Pebble

pebble

Apr 25, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
TM808, Arc geo logger
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
If you won't answer and share your knowledge with everyone you can send me a PM. I am trying to find the trail to follow from the Alpha to the Omega. I am sure there are other treasure hunters, that would also appreciate some help. Thank you, Pebble

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions