How many faces?

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
Blind.In.Texas said:
LOL. I am truely a menace to myself. My mind is younger than my body and sometimes I can't tell which is the boss :dontknow:

Mike,
This is something we all experience as we age, to some degree or another.
It is nice to know we are as viable as we hope we are.
Yet discouraged to see we are not as we encounter it.

I hope you all stay as fresh as you are.

uthunter

Sep 7, 2010
Cache County, Utah
B.I.T...

I was working an outage in Afton, Wyoming with another tech. The trunk line was about forty feet in the air, we had to hike thru about four ft of snow with a ladder due to trees around the pole. The ladder was only a 28 footer, the other guy had volunteered to climb already. He had to go back and get his hooks, climb the ladder with the hooks on, then climb the rest of the way up by hooking. He did fine until he was coming down and he caught the inside of his left calf when he stepped onto the ladder. He had to have about forty stitches to close the gash. When spring came, we lowered that trunk line down to 25 ft.

Oh the joy of hooking poles, climbing thru rose bushes and hedges to get to the pole, then fighting branches to get up the pole. Feeling the shakes in the legs as you hang off the pole stretching out to reach the taps and amps. I was lucky, I never had to make the decision to jump or risk falling while hooking poles.

The highest I ever climbed was for the county, we changed the lights on the radio towers, got to go up 800 ft. It was great, no sound - except the wind, and a great view. It is a bugger tho climbing about 600+ steps on a ladder straight up then back down, that hurt the legs big time.

Sighhhhh..... Those were the days.

And to think I would do it all again if I could, except in the wind - I have learned my lesson about wind.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I climbed the stairs in the Washington Monument once. (with my girlfriend)

Oh, Oh, and I climbed straight up the side of the Sunset Crater instead of following the zigzag trail. The park ranger told us that my buddy and I were the only people he'd ever seen DO that. We didn't tell him that after we started, we were too embarrassed to quit. LOL Sunset Crater is the main volcanic cone in the Sunset Crater National Park in Arizona.

nvradar

Dec 27, 2009
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites gm4b, Minelab sd 2200d
I don't know what you guys have been smoking but probly shouldn't be smoking it :laughing9: I just don't see anything...maybe sumpins wrong wit me??

Blind.In.Texas

Bronze Member
Sep 1, 2006
Lone Star State
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nvradar said:
I don't know what you guys have been smoking but probly shouldn't be smoking it :laughing9: I just don't see anything...maybe sumpins wrong wit me??
This should help.

Attachments

• Pats.jpg
    Pats.jpg
    189.3 KB · Views: 253

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
Trackers and fellow rock bangers,
the only rock with a 'face' - that has any chance of holding any data is the large brown rock
placed by someone,..on top of this ledge as an eye catcher with exception of
the face rock to the right that is looking directly at the eye catcher brown rock
and the critter on the ground
that is looking at the same rock..finally the skull that the sight line of the critter passes thru
giving confimation...not much more..the rest is mostly back ground 'camo' 'P' soup in order to
confuse the main issue...and you
can see the 'P soup' is still hot and yummy -after all these years - for those without
discrimination!

The exception - if you notice the large hill or mountain in the back ground that this
rock is 'covering'
if you look again you will see this brown boulder is almost the same exact shape of
the mountain or hill...if you look very very close, I think that you too will see a white
eye catcher rock on the side of that hill..
what is needed is a clear shot of this hill zoomed into the max on your camera and post
that pic here...what ever IS in this area is on that hill!
orominded
rangler

ps: a perfect example how the codemakers used pareidolia as a diversion and confusion device![/b]

alphacanyon11nov09 007 marked rangler.jpg
"Pro 25:2 It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter."

nvradar

Dec 27, 2009
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Blind in Texas....... nope I still don't see anything?? LOL. I can actually see some things in some pics but I just have to stretch so far to call it what it's being called I just think it's a natural phenomenon at best. Sorry fellas. :dontknow: I will keep looking and see if things become more visible to me. NVRADAR

desertmoons

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2008
Hehe BIT. That made me laugh!

NvRadar..it takes a while to train the eye to see things. I recall puzzling and puzzling over pics for months..wondering what people saw even when they named it!

If you look at enough examples here and actually out in the field, your eyes becomes trained to see the artificial things that are in the natural matrix. After a while they simply pop out at you. For me it took about a year. I was delayed though...because I believed the "experts " saying it was all paredolia.

So you are not alone in saying.."whhhaaat?"

Smile.s

nvradar

Dec 27, 2009
Idaho
Detector(s) used
That may very well be the reason...untrained eye. I'm curious do you fellas think these symbols are manmade or natural?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread