How many faces?

OP
OP
ThomasP

ThomasP

Jan 5, 2009
New Mexico
Thanks for the link. It shows how faces were used in the old to ancient times. What is amazing is almost every
pic in signs and symbols has a face or animal in it some where. Totally amazing. I have not begun to figure out
the meaning or cause or even some type of explanation. But they are here. They are everywhere. Think about
the manpower it would take in todays time. now go back to the time they were made. Had to have been like ants
or termites. Any way just a thought and thanks. Thomas

desertmoons

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2008
Thomasp...
Just to show you should never listen to me...changed my mind and decided you should go left..not right. lol If'n you are in the same state or area I be in...you will understand how that can happen.

Well anyway here are some things when i looked at this pic not realizing i had looked at it before. Couple o owls...etc That skull stands out quite strongly..doesn't it...

Attachments

• alphacanyon11nov09 007mknonpriv.jpg
    alphacanyon11nov09 007mknonpriv.jpg
    264.9 KB · Views: 747

hadji009

Dec 29, 2008
illinois
marked a few,shadow heart ,egyptian man,hog,sorrow man,shadow #5,quail or turkey shadow,and i think the bear is a big cat attacking the donkey.cool marker. thanks brent

Attachments

• alphacanyon11nov09 007rere.JPG
    alphacanyon11nov09 007rere.JPG
    570.6 KB · Views: 721

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
sorry gang
I dont see any confirmation marks in this pic that would make me think that
this is a real monument...perhaps a different angle might show a hoyo or something
authentic.
rangler

Remember Alphas were built to show distance and direction to the Omega
to pull it out of the realm of pareidolia you must have the necessary confirmation marks.
or other than exercise and incurring the minuscule rath of our resident critics, you are wasting your time.
sorry but I am compelled to tell you the truth

I posted this pic befor but I do it again to show how subtle but very important
that confirmation is....look at the rock, what do you see? what does it tell you?
If you can understand and decode this data you are well out of the pareidolia
rangler

(c)copyright 2007 all rights reserved-rangler

Attachments

• 1897764-R1-019-8_1.jpg
    1897764-R1-019-8_1.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 681

hadji009

Dec 29, 2008
illinois
Rangler,animal head and 3X? and a owl.and maybe a V,F on owl. the F is facing dowl on right cheek of owl the V is on left cheek of owl. thanks brent

desertmoons

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2008
Well to me this is a 4 purpose monument. Just speculation.

1. Tells you where water is and general directions for the animals.
2. It is an omega.
3. It is a dumb trap (too apparent for death trap)
4. It is time for map and bible study.

And finally.. the ....priest looks a little unusual and what he is doing seems unusual..so maybe it is a grave too.

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just to ---- for starters. Post # 21 I see a crocodile center, on top looking at you, his dinner. Mid level, center a squirrel looking to the right, and bottom, center a rabbit with his ears laid back looking to the left in hiding mode, prob afraid of the crock..

Don Jose de La Mancha

cw0909

Silver Member
Dec 24, 2006
Primary Interest:
Other
marked what i see that wasnt mentioned, so far everyone see the 2 dogs,and the priest
and added a lighter pic
color code,what i see,lighter pic

Attachments

• alpha c.jpg
    alpha c.jpg
    516.5 KB · Views: 687
  • alphacanyon11nov09_007[2].jpg
    alphacanyon11nov09_007[2].jpg
    524.4 KB · Views: 689
  • alpha canyon.jpg
    alpha canyon.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 680

uthunter

Sep 7, 2010
Cache County, Utah
Due to nerve damage affecting both hands and arms, I cannot draw with a mouse, or the glide pad on my laptop, in paint or any other program. I have to pick and punch when I type. I just got a Wacom Tablet for editing in Photoshop Elements 7.0, I am going to have to see if it will work in MS Paint. If I can figure out how to use the editing tablet that is. Does anyone know if the Wacom Tablet is compatible with MS Paint? I have not installed it yet, still reading the manual. Sure would be sweet it it did. It is embarrassing to have to ask my kids or wife to do the drawing for me.

Update...

The Wacom tablet works like a mouse in MS Windows and as a mouse/pen in MS Paint. It is going to be a chore to get steady enough to draw on the pics to highlight things. My hands are too shaky and not enough control to stop the shaking on small things.

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
This looks like a hub with spokes, they did the same thing with drill holes, DM has several on her site, find a pivot point and find one feature you like and go for it nice post

uthunter

Sep 7, 2010
Cache County, Utah
Here is one for you, there is a face in the center of the pic, with a robe coming off the sides of the face and flowing down. The face is at least twenty ft high with a big arrow pointing to it from up and to the left with the point at the left side of the face. The cliff is over two hundred ft high.

The bottom is one with the profile of two faces stacked. The top one is of a female, the one right below it is of a male. They are just to the left of the blue arrow.

Attachments

• Shadow Figure - sm.jpg
    Shadow Figure - sm.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 530
  • Shadow Figure - sm.jpg
    Shadow Figure - sm.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 527
  • Faces.jpg
    Faces.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 522

uthunter

Sep 7, 2010
Cache County, Utah
Hey SS, you can have fun with the bottom one, the top one you have already seen. I won't say where these pics were taken, other to say both are at over 10,000 ft elevation.

The bottom pic has several faces, a bell, at least one skull, there is a turtle, four circles, two hearts (at least) and two owls. Just a start, I didn't mark them so you can have a go at them.

The stacked faces are close to one hundred ft tall, the two big circles are close to one hundred ft across. I have several picks of carved hearts that are close to one hundred ft across as well, they have had the surrounding material removed, so the hearts are raised by several ft. One of the hearts has a face carved into the right lobe.

The top photo has a dark circle top center. It is an opening into the cliff, it is about 15 ft across, not sure if it is a cave or a mine. Going to be next summer before I can get to it. There is now about four ft of snow up there.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK, uthunter. Here goes. I've marked the woman's face in yellow and the overlapped man's in red. I also circled her daddy's bearded ole face in yellow. He's keeping an eye on the skroundrel who's whoooing his pride and joy. The faces I've circled in white are nature's sculptures I think.

Back to the lady. Her mouth forms the eye line and eyebrow section of the man's face and her dimpled chin is his lower face. Some folks might not be able to differenciate between the 2. Anyone who has trouble with those perspective puzzles won't see this. One of the latest of those puzzles I've seen is the "is this a floorlamp or a woman in a bikini" one. That's funnier than h---.
Anyway, here is the markup.

Oh, just noticed that I missed that skull just below and to the right of "daddy's" chin. Maybe THAT'S who he's watching.
Cheez, if you want to see something REALLY strange, make a negative of this pic and see what it does to the lady's face. It turns it into a skeletal looking image. Large nostril openings and full teeth. Now THAT'S weird.

Faces.jpg

uthunter

Sep 7, 2010
Cache County, Utah
I know some of the things may be natural, but some are not. The circles, especially the second from left at the top, is identical to others i have found in the area. All have light colored rocks placed around the perimeter. The heart is not natural as well, neither if the females face. I do question the face just below the female face. The turtle looks kinda out of place too.

Blind.In.Texas

Bronze Member
Sep 1, 2006
Lone Star State
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All this circling and coloring means what? What do the "faces" mean? What are "they" trying to tell the viewer? What purpose do "they" serve?

I see three dimples in a rock that form a triangle. Even those could be completely natural unless they actually lead to something else.

What other signs have been found in the area. Actual carvings or tooled rocks. Let us not be the "tool" of distraction.

KISS

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What does all the circling mean? What do the "faces" mean? I believe they are additional proofs of the existence of the ancients in this area. Does EVERYTHING have to lead to treasures and wealth beyond belief??? No. Somethings could simply mean, "we were here." Somethings could simply be there as tributes to their gods. That's all part of the search, isn't it? To find out everything we can about our own history that has been so distorted through the years.

Blind.In.Texas

Bronze Member
Sep 1, 2006
Lone Star State
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Shortstack said:
What does all the circling mean? What do the "faces" mean? I believe they are additional proofs of the existence of the ancients in this area. Does EVERYTHING have to lead to treasures and wealth beyond belief??? No. Somethings could simply mean, "we were here." Somethings could simply be there as tributes to their gods. That's all part of the search, isn't it? To find out everything we can about our own history that has been so distorted through the years.
Which ancients? I haven't seen one place on this thread where there was a mention of a "face" that represented a god of any kind. Additionally, I fail to see where any knowledge is being gained about someone's past ancestors just by viewing rocks. Then again, the thread is titled "How many faces?" Is this thread a game being played upon cloud watchers or does the OP really not know the difference between natural formations and stone cold chiseling?

I'm as much an enthusiast as anyone else about trails and symbols. One must be very careful about what one believes when one sees something. The years will go by and one will become too old to re-trace mis-taken steps. Anyone who is familiar with my posts knows I am not a naysayer when it comes S/S, carvings, and monuments. However, when too many seeds of frivelousness have been sewn, someone must plant an equal crop of doubt.

SS,
I see that you have noticed my triangle comment yet, avoided the issue by dropping it into the 'not every symbol leads treasure' bin. I'll say this, since you asked. No, not every sign, symbol, carving, monument, buried marker, bird, monkey, helmet, train, pinky toenail, left hand, computer screen, lug nut, or aardvark leads to treasure. Did I forget anything? However, trail markers are just that. Trail markers. I believe we insult the intelligence of those who came before us by thinking that they sat around a random cliff face and barely carved up a bunch of vague representations of real world objects. And for what purpose? This is NOT a savage's version of Mt. Rushmore.

Number of faces? 0.......
Number of marked up pictures that don't show ANY faces? 10.......

The skull that was referred to looks like the rock/skull version of the NE Patriots logo. No, that does not mean Tom Brady was there.

ThomasP. Educate yourself and take every reply with a grain of salt. The stuff people mark up are leading you astray.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is NOT a savage's version of Mt. Rushmore.

Well now. just HOW do you KNOW that, BIT? Have you conversed with any of those "savages"? And how can you call them "savages" when they've been intelligent enough to hide stuff that YOU can't find? I think that comment says a LOT about your own attitude towards them, as well as many of us on these forums. It's good that you mentioned Mt. Rushmore. Just what does Mt. Rushmore MEAN? What will the monument to Chief Crazy Horse MEAN when it is finished? Have you not seen the words, flags, date numbers, etc. that people have put on the sides of hills around their hometowns to be seen from the highways? What good are they and what are THEY saying? Have you ever seen a Medicine Wheel? What are they saying? What good are they? I'll tell you. They meant something to the people who made them and used them. They were not thinking about anyone coming along centuries later and putting any importance to them much less any VALUE. Finally, what about all of those carvings in and on stones that are positioned all over the world on billions of graves? What value are THEY to anyone..........other than to the people who PUT them there?

Sometimes, BIT, the value of something is in the fact that it exists.

ThomasP. Do indeed take everything you read with a grain of salt and make your own evaluations, but also remember that sometimes a carving of a face is just a carving of a face. LOL, and yep, I'll keep that point in mind, also. :coffee2:

My definition of "ancients": Everyone who was here loooooong before Columbus; looooooooong before the tribes referred to as the Native Americans. There are discoveries being made that point to the origins of many of these tribes being travelers from the orient, South America, and the Middle East.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread