All Treasure Hunting

Blind.In.Texas

Bronze Member
Sep 1, 2006
Lone Star State
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tommi said:
Nah, trees grow like that naturally, i like the Bonsai idea though, thinking out side the square.

I use to have Bonsai's too, I had 4 and managed to kill 4 too.
(root trimming wasn't my forte')
I agree with you about that being natural. The idea was that the tree grew there when possibly the soil was much deeper and just randomly seeded over that particular rock. I would really like, however, to have a root-over-rock just like that. It is very cool.

D

dowser501

Tommi, sorry to get back to you so late. however if i recall I dont think you responded to my previous response.Page 1
that large rock in the foreground is a turtleback and I now understand what it is saying. Interested?

OP
OP
Tommi

Tommi

Sep 19, 2005
Australia
Detector(s) used
Famous-Trails-MD9100 ACE250-PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the help Dowser and everyone who replied, I'm going to ignore this location for a while and maybe revisit it the next couple of years.

Grimnar

Mar 22, 2006
Vic
Howdy Tommi,
Just a question, the area of your rocks isn't by chance around the Glass house MTS?

I just ask because i lived in the Widebay/ Frasier Coast area and those mountains look very familiar to an area i have done alot of research of.

And as a note, Unlike alot of other ancient native peoples, the Aborigines did not make a habit of constructing perminant structures.....they were a nomadic people who travelled to where the food was.
I know of one perminant structure that the indigenous populace did construct and that was coastal fish traps, to aid in feeding the tribes that were on the coast during one of their migration cycles.

I hope that has enlightened anyone, it sure did me when i first was told about it.

Cheers
Grim

OP
OP
Tommi

Tommi

Sep 19, 2005
Australia
Detector(s) used
Famous-Trails-MD9100 ACE250-PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep not to far away form the glass house mountains!
I love that area, specially the mountains, they look amazing from any view you look at them.
Keep in touch
Tom.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread