9.5 KB · Views: 1,991

stevesno

Feb 27, 2006
Deep in the Ozark Mountains
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ3D, Whites TM 808, Sharptronics DSP-03
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just a guess...But how about simply a map of the main shaft and showing the layout of the passages or tunnels?...Steve

CanadianTrout

May 21, 2007
Canada
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Could it be the owner of the mines mark? Like a claim marker? You know how ranches have a symbold they brand their cattle with? maybe these guys marked their property with some type of symbolism for them.

OP
OP
hmmm

hmmm

Jun 9, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
stevesno said:
Just a guess...But how about simply a map of the main shaft and showing the layout of the passages or tunnels?...Steve
thats exactly what they think, they think its [em] edd mullrd lost leach town tunnel.

goldguru

Aug 24, 2005
Hi Hmmmmm.
A good freind of mine is the son of 1 of Ed's Hunting partners that day.
we've had lenghty disscusions of the Hole in the mnt they found.
Im not sure if You are aware of the price he paid for entering the cave nor the price my friends Dad paid for only standing @ the entrance.
If I recall correctly all persons present that day Have passed now.Buddies dad was last to go 8-10 yrs ago. I have covered that area exstensivly But as I recently suffered a stroke X2, due to a torn artery in my Neck,which has damamged my vision.
previously My Buddy requested i didnt persue my seeking the entrance, which due to his Fathers descriptions contained many Gold crafted item's they beleived to be Mayan in Nature.
the area Is now Inside the GVWD no go area now i believe.it is well up a trib of the Leech & not on 1 of the Leech's (named) waterways.It was easily accessed even just a few yrs back untill TW made the land deal ,now travel would be by foot from 1/2 up the Cragg m/l hill where the GVWD has a new Gate. approx another 6-7 miles .
Gg

OP
OP
hmmm

hmmm

Jun 9, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:hello: THANKS GG
i personally dont think they found eds tunnel, but you cant tell them that.
i on the other hand have the perfect environment for the tunnel to be in, i think it will be found in the troat of a yet to be recorded exploded volcanio and i think it is at the end of the river of blue ground. the environment is perfect but is some distance from leach town. :icon_scratch: but then it is just a short boat ride. interesting you say mayn, that would fit perfectly with my theories, i believe the spanish mined it, but i think they just reopened a older mine, not made by the mayn, but , like the spaniish ,also mined by the myan. basicaly just go in the cave and hack gold from the vein. i think it was first mined, by what the indians called "the people from the beginning of time".
::) its a long story.
with that said :read2: , i am thinking of doing a e book about my finds and would like to talk to you further about eds tunnel.
:hello2:if you want to share just pm me.
well its beautiful weather so i am of to film gg landing with my new camera. ;D think i will make a movie. :wink:

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So the government has locked up that area of land, too. Have you noticed that the government seems to do that to EVERY large "lost" treasure site?? Once or twice could be thought of as "chance". EVERY damned time is a conspiracy. ;D

OP
OP
hmmm

hmmm

Jun 9, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:hello2: shortstack
it could be a treaty thing, possibly future treaty land. they did that where i am from, locked out the land for future treaty land.
;D it is not a conspiracy, now if lets say the ceo for the logging company was to get fired and get the job as the ceo for the indians. then his brother was to be appointed minister of mines, then . wait a minute that happened here ::) .

OP
OP
hmmm

hmmm

Jun 9, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:icon_thumleft:
:icon_salut: What do you do when gg {governor general of canada } walks up to you and wants to shake your hand? :occasion14:

Attachments

• govgeneral.jpg
    govgeneral.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 471

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Give him a Handy Wipe???

In the USofA, it's called Public Lands that are closed to the public. Wildlife Refuges where we are not allowed to even WALK through.
In the past, the US government has conveniently located military reservations on many of those sites and make them top secret operations. Groom Lake anyone? Victorio Peak happens to be on a military reservation.

goldguru

Aug 24, 2005
Vancouver Island is like over 90% Private land, area above (ems Tunnel) is closed due to a watershed exspansion.
Also Hmmm all the items inside EM's tunnel are Crafted items.statues, bowls etc. according to Buddies Dad.
100's of yrs prior to the Dons arriving here.

whosle

Jan 9, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been Interested in Lost leechtown tunnel for at least two years.

If the area is locked via TW. A prospector or hunting guide should be able to obtain a key. The reason I heard the area is locked is because it is a watershed for Victoria. TW doesn't run clandestine mining operations. They don't really know about treasure hunting or that nonsense. They lock gates to minimize risk and consequence, via wood-thieves , pyros, hunters, and other general public from injury or death.

If anyone could just post the GPS, co-ords or lat and long, I am very interested in looking at this area. It could be already going to it's second pass for harvesting. However, TW has a mandate to not log over waterways if they are going to adversely affect water quality. Especially if fish are present.

Vancouver Island is like over 90% Private land,
Not actually true. It's just the land 1-1&1/2 hours from most urban areas is.

From what I read, Apparently Ed Mullard's hunting partner was a Mclaren. The Times Colonist made an excursion to survey mountain. The Weeks Lake Property is the latest addition to the Victoria watershed. This was previously a seasonal cottage for a leechtown family named Weeks.

If anyone is willing to divulge any new information, I am extremely interested and within the means physically and logistically to pursue this venture.

This is of great interest to myself personally, and I know of at least 2 other able-bodied whom are interested.

Thanks

- Whosle

devans

Apr 29, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been Interested in Lost leechtown tunnel for at least two years.

If the area is locked via TW. A prospector or hunting guide should be able to obtain a key. The reason I heard the area is locked is because it is a watershed for Victoria. TW doesn't run clandestine mining operations. They don't really know about treasure hunting or that nonsense. They lock gates to minimize risk and consequence, via wood-thieves , pyros, hunters, and other general public from injury or death.

If anyone could just post the GPS, co-ords or lat and long, I am very interested in looking at this area. It could be already going to it's second pass for harvesting. However, TW has a mandate to not log over waterways if they are going to adversely affect water quality. Especially if fish are present.

Not actually true. It's just the land 1-1&1/2 hours from most urban areas is.

From what I read, Apparently Ed Mullard's hunting partner was a Mclaren. The Times Colonist made an excursion to survey mountain. The Weeks Lake Property is the latest addition to the Victoria watershed. This was previously a seasonal cottage for a leechtown family named Weeks.

If anyone is willing to divulge any new information, I am extremely interested and within the means physically and logistically to pursue this venture.

This is of great interest to myself personally, and I know of at least 2 other able-bodied whom are interested.

Thanks

- Whosle

I have researched this for the last 3 years trying to eliminate all the possible constructors of the tunnel. I have overlays of google earth with
the layout of jordan meadows in the 1950's. Given to me by a prospector with claims in the area, which name I also used to gain me access to the area from TW. I searched nearby Mount Lazar which also overlooks Jordan Meadows and also around the area of Weeks lake. The area is thick to say the least, its a maze of logging roads and dense bc rainforest. I am still planning on going again this summer but cant find anyone else to join me. Its a dangerous trip to take alone or to search for that matter. If you do decide to go out there just remember TW closes the gates during the week at around 3-5pm, so you will be locked in there if you try to leave in the evening. Plus they will kick you out if they find you in there. Good luck, post something if you find anything

thisway

May 1, 2023
To anyone and everyone,

I am interested in going on an expedition to find the lost tunnel.
Anyone who reads this and is a reasonably sane individual is welcome to come.

Let's find the legend, become rich, and put a old story to rest!

Anyone interested can text, not call, 778-587-6364

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread