BRAND AND SYMBOL SHOWN BY THE SUN

TAMA38

Greenie
Mar 10, 2011
Tijuana,B.C.
BOYS GOOD AFTERNOON, ONE SHOULD I apologize and I confess, NO ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND TRANSLATIONS GO BAD .... THE INFORMATION YOU FIND ON THIS SITE IS VERY INTERESTING AND SO DEDICATED TIME TO COPY, TRANSLATE, PASTE ETC. HAHAHA,, .. EVERYTHING IS FOR THE HOBY
WE IN THIS OCCASION LES SHOW IS SOMETHING NEW FOR ME, a brand that looked for anything, even sitting near her ME AND ONLY AT NOON IS DISCOVERED.
UEL MIND IS A FACE, NOT! .. BECAUSE WE FIND A SITE THAT DRAWN IN A DOG WITH STONE head in that direction, apparently are imitating TOBIAS JOURNEY ... SORRY if I'm wrong, I am just learning AND THAT YOU SHOULD MDEC.
COMMENT HOPE SOMETHING ABOUT IT BECAUSE I'M JUST ENTERING THIS FASCINATING WORLD OF SPANISH CODES.
PREVIOUSLY DETECTED IN OLD HOUSES, PATIOS, ETC Exhacienda, .. find interesting things, but running into stone carvings,,,... THESE uffff ... is nothing but requires study, patience and observation.
A GREETING FROM BOYS SINALOA, MEXICO.

ALSO THIS PHOTO SHOWN WITH THE SUN. APPARENTLY IS AN X enclosed in a box UP THREE POINTERS IN DIFFERENT DIRECTION.

WE FOUND HEARTS OF DIFFERENT TYPES, AND SYMBOLS THAT WE CAN NOT IDENTIFY BECAUSE OF THE SAME OLD, THESE PHOTOS EXAMPLE .. ..

Attachments

• FOTOS SAUL 604.JPG
    FOTOS SAUL 604.JPG
    243.5 KB · Views: 587
  • FOTOS NOKIA 194.jpg
    FOTOS NOKIA 194.jpg
    419.7 KB · Views: 668
  • FOTOS SAUL 505.JPG
    FOTOS SAUL 505.JPG
    214.8 KB · Views: 532
  • FOTOS SAUL 563.JPG
    FOTOS SAUL 563.JPG
    228.8 KB · Views: 634
  • FOTOS NOKIA 177.jpg
    FOTOS NOKIA 177.jpg
    245.9 KB · Views: 620

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
bueno Tama,
como esta? hombre,
here is your pic marked, it does look spanish, just from the layout..the square is the code for cache...and "X" is
used by them as a measurent of "10" notice the arrow pointer in the upper left hand corner, and cabron..I bet
your favortie cervasa fria that that arrow points northwest!- so senior go
in the direction of the arrow pointer, - look for a marker - mas a mino.. carefully
as to not to disturb the orientation of the rock..if it points - photo with compass bearing~!!
comprende?bueno -

Xpointerinacachesign-ranglermarked.png

ps you have a nice jaugar there under the box and in the upper left a Napoleon era type face-very exciting~!
~~~~~~~~

just to be sure you dont miss a vital clue - I will translate into spanish for you, ...

bueno Tama, ¿esta del como? hombre, aquí está su pic marcado, parece español, apenas del cuadrado de la disposición. .the es el código para el escondrijo… y el " X" es utilizado por ellos como measurent del " 10" note el indicador de flecha en la esquina superior izquierdo de la mano, y el cabron. ¡Apuesto su fria del cervasa del favortie que esa flecha señale al noroeste! - español tan mayor de la medida 10 [varas castellanos [34" ¡cada uno] en la dirección del indicador de flecha, cava abajo - busque la roca enterrada cerca de 2 varas - el mas un mino. .dig cuidadosamente en cuanto a para no disturbar la orientación de la roca. .if que señala - la foto con la orientación con la brújula antes de que usted mueva el it~!! ¿comprende? bueno -

¡picosegundo usted tiene un jaguar agradable debajo de la caja y una tipografía de la era de Napelion en el exciting~ superior izquierdo-muy!

oro para ti mucho mas
rangler

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tama38;
There's nothing in your photo of the "X" to give an indication of it's size. If the square is 5 inches or less on a side, it means "90"....as in 90 degrees or EASTor a pure value of 90.. The "X" means "10" and the arrowhead could be the symbol telling you to triple the value OR be a direction indicator or both.
So, this symbol could mean, "90 plus 10 equals 100, multiplied by 3 gives a measurement of 300 in the direction the arrowhead is pointing".
OR, this could be read as, "90 plus 10 equals 100 measurement in the direction the arrowhead is pointing.
So, check 100 measurements, then 300 measurements along a line in the direction the arrowhead is pointing. If that square is carved in a concave area of the stone's surface, the measurements will be in feet. If it is carved on a flat surface ON TOP of the stone, the measurements will be in varas. You will be looking for more information such as code symbols, carvings, etc.
If that square is a LARGE one (several inches on a side) you'll have to measure the sides and figure the area of the square in working out the information.

EDIT: Changed the word "volume" to "area" in the last sentence.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
gord:
You are right. I stand corrected. :coffee2: And I corrected my statement in the post. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
TAMA38

TAMA38

Greenie
Mar 10, 2011
Tijuana,B.C.
Thanks for your reply desertmoons and rangler , have no idea how I motivate both responses.
Sorry if you do not answer before, frankly I went back to the mountain, in the intention to create more data for you to compare, but it was impossible to reach by weeds and bees.
First desertmoons, this is where x is a stone of medium size, a height of about 28 inches high and about 18 wide, approximate weight to move between 2 or 3 men, (sorry these data are not accurate, but are not so wrong ).... x is more or less than about 10 inches x 10 inches, and is in a concave surface recorded.
OK, rangler, how are you your friend.! I think you owe me a cold beer or for that matter I invite you ... in fact the arrow is pointing to the northwest, but can not remember anything relevant in that direction and 10 yards distance .. but yet in that direction if I found about 120 meters or 362 feet I think in a straight line where is the x (again is a measure inaccurate).
The point is that both I confirm that is the trademark for the cache, but there is something they do not check this photo I sent, above the x there are 3 brands, I will send

is to think a little more, the detail is that I have other 2 photos with signs in a box, apparently not with x, the marks are very old, I hope someone on this board to put them in the negative in order to appreciate ... I think these are rather to give additional information or distract in any way the shipping.

going back so I hope colleagues will soon make this cache and invite you all a good cold beer and roast ... or tequila, what you prefer .. yes sir !.......... .... greetings.

Attachments

• FOTOS SAUL 669.JPG
    FOTOS SAUL 669.JPG
    125.7 KB · Views: 446
  • FOTOS SAUL 565.JPG
    FOTOS SAUL 565.JPG
    199.2 KB · Views: 413
OP
OP
TAMA38

TAMA38

Greenie
Mar 10, 2011
Tijuana,B.C.
UPS. sorry send the file to the HOME tobias dog of this investigation. hahaha ... no way.
ok. the bottom picture is one that was saying. but I'm interested to see esta.espero send is fine!

Attachments

• FOTOS SAUL 595.JPG
    FOTOS SAUL 595.JPG
    251 KB · Views: 435
  • FOTOS NOKIA 195.jpg
    FOTOS NOKIA 195.jpg
    410.8 KB · Views: 565

Pala Y Pico

Jan 18, 2011
Colorado and New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TAMA 38, The square means buried under the earth, the "X" is 10 varas or what ever mearurement they used, you will have to experiment to see what works. The face I see has an "A" for an eye, and a possible "E" on the cheek.. :dontknow:.

El cuadro dice enterrado, la "X" es distancia, tienes que calar lo que le quede, para escarvar y ayar la sigiente senal, o loque buscas. La cara que yo miro, te dice direccion para medir. La cara tiene una "A" por ojo. Una "E en el Cachete. La "A" el empieso de la besqueda. La "E" reversa, pero quien save, soy nomas un estudiante de las senales.
Vuena suerte, y si ayas algo me debes una servesa. :coffee2: :dontknow:

Attachments

• FOTOS_NOKIA_195[1].jpg
    FOTOS_NOKIA_195[1].jpg
    369.1 KB · Views: 376
OP
OP
TAMA38

TAMA38

Greenie
Mar 10, 2011
Tijuana,B.C.
Well first and foremost an excuse for COMPAÑERO.SHORTSTACK, I got confused in my appreciation and thanks for your OPINION.
PARTNERS AGREE THAT I UNDERSTAND THAT 2 to 10 stems in the direction of the arrow, digging and I'll find next signal.
THE THEORY OF COMPANION Shortstack THIS INTERESTING AND OF COURSE WE WILL CHECK BOTH.
WELL NO STRANGER TO THE 3 LINES OPINENE ABOVE THE TABLE, A PARTNER spade DOUBT, SAYS ME AND MEAN REVERSE ?,...
WELL THANKS AGAIN FOR YOUR OPINIONS AND CLEAR Q I owe you a cold beer, WHEN COME TO MEXICO, YOU ARE INVITED ..WELCOME!

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tama38:
Just remember to figure the measurements using the correct system. A Spanish inch (pulgada) is only .914 of an American inch. A vara (32.8 Spanish inches) is 30 American inches. If you and your partners are using American made tape measures and measuring chains, you'll need to make the adjustments in your measurement notes.

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
Senor Tama,
Ha! it was Northwest~! nice to have the confirmation and the cevasa~! :occasion14: :occasion14:
measure 10 castilian varas, [33" american inches each] to the nw,
find the rock,take its pic, send for rest of the instructions

~mida 10 varas castellanos al nanovatio [33"] el empuje abajo de 2 pies destapa la roca de la confirmación. la orientación con la brújula y la foto de la toma antes de que usted la toque… precaución pueden ser perdidas todo si usted la mueve antes de que usted tome la orientación con la brújula. .it sea formado como un corazón o un perro, o ambos fije o envíeme el pic y le daré las instrucciones que la roca quisiera que usted hiciera. suerte de .good el mayor vía rezo del dios-a de la estafa pequeño al de virginal la gaudalupe, si ella sonríe en usted por favor considera un ofrecimiento minúsculo ella en la parroquia local

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe that a standard Spanish vara is 33 Spanish inches long..........not 33 American inches. It is only 30 American inches in length.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread