Ancient ?

bob632

Banned
Nov 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey DTTH,
In all of these thousands of posts, has ANYONE said exactly what it is you're looking for?

Think about it, they know something is there, but NONE of these people know what it is or where to look for it, so they spend years here......fishing.....pretending......dreaming.

what good does it do to sit on a hill and look around if you don't know what you are supposed to be looking for.

it's the same thing I told you to look for before.

Now for some Spanish fodder for the "special" people that tend to frequent here:

https://books.google.com/books?id=I...SFGJB5N5YpJhDOSjUNQ&ci=145,995,753,393&edge=0

nobody needs the fantasy treasure hunting books, all they need is a little common sense. which seems to be severely lacking here.

here's a good example:

when you lose the Spanish fantasy and base things in reality you will find those things that are a complete mystery to these so called "experts" are easy to explain.

https://books.google.com/books?id=7...lvIE0jgqVjsn80HUOew&ci=172,504,726,826&edge=0

https://books.google.com/books?id=7...lvIE0jgqVjsn80HUOew&ci=172,504,726,826&edge=0

you see that "v" doesn't stand for "varas" it stands for victory......

kanabite

May 27, 2006
southern utah
Detector(s) used
wander aimlessly in circles with camera in hand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Heck Bob common sense is a super power in this day and age. Lol

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bob, we have rules and all must follow them...Attacking members isn't received very well by mods...

Aug 29, 2014
Florida
Detector(s) used
Long Range Locator Underground Metal Detector
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
if i had nothing to do besides eat sleep and hunt in the morning on my past time thousands of years ago i think i would be finding ways to do the same :)

bob632

Banned
Nov 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bob, we have rules and all must follow them...Attacking members isn't received very well by mods...

No problem.

Delete my account. and all of my posts.

As soon as it's done you will never see or hear from me again.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No problem.

Delete my account. and all of my posts.

As soon as it's done you will never see or hear from me again.
If your saying you will not follow TN rules we will delete your account...

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
Hello Bob 632, My opinion is that folks need a hobby, golf, fishing , telling others what they should be doing and what they are doing wrong, Myself I enjoy following the OLD Spanish Trails and trying to get them figured out as to the method ( I couldn't spell the other big words ) they used, some folks are learning as we go. As far as why its Because I enjoy it and I try to learn thing's that has not been talked about, Notice I some times reference Charles Kenworthy's books because he is a teacher and had Boots on the ground, others reference Book's that they have read and sometimes its their thought's and those really don't mean a hill of beans to me. Post some photos that you have taken and we can talk about it. What's your contrubition to this thread other than bad mouth those that strive to inform FACT as they have seen it carved in stone. The Bible references are well documented that's carved in stone

hadji009

Dec 29, 2008
illinois
bob632,what have u even posted that would help anyone?u post googled items that we all kno r there any1 can do that what people want is the stuff that they dont want u to kno! and u 4 one must have a lot 2 loose or u wouldnt be trying to push the facts that u find on google.church or mason feeling the pressure of being figured out?seems that the only 1 picking on some1 is yourself.people even thank you 4 your hard earned fingers to the keyboard approach to treasure hunting.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bob can no longer reply to any posts...

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
Would anyone be interested in my theory about different marker heights and how they worked at the sites I was so lucky to find and had access to for several years.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Would anyone be interested in my theory about different marker heights and how they worked at the sites I was so lucky to find and had access to for several years.

Yes dsty, iam interested in hearing your theory. It sounds good to me. whether you want to post it here, or on your old hand dug hole thread. id like to hear what you have learned on that subject.

Last edited:
OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The far south connection, Aztec? some group really likes the parrot. there's alot of ancient stone work in this area. then a latter group came in, re-cached and marked it. those guys did a real complex job on the re-caching, i think there was too much for them to take. you can see the giant signs pointing to the north east, towards victorio peak,caballo area. i want to see what the compass reading is someday,to see if it is indeed pointing to that area. View attachment 1159096

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread