Ancient ?

In Deep

Nov 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Were I live there is whole mountains that have shadow signs on them and they change through the year
Thats not something that you run up and do in a couple days whoever was here lived on or near the mountain its steep takes me all day to climb to top after driving halfway up

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 1215093
Anubis
I think this is ancient work. It is on a mountain about 15 miles away and you can only see it for 30 minutes before the sun goes down.
So I took this through a spotting scope and I could not get a good picture as it is meant to be seen from a distance away.
I believe someone worked this whole mountain as every shadow at that time of day show something. Not a easy task as this thing is big
Amazing

Yes, In Deep. the really old giant stuff, seems to be needed, to be viewed from far away. i have no ideal who carved on these special mountain ranges. Somehow the artist was able to communicate from one mountain to the other mountain, where workers at the site could break out what was needed. so it could be seen from the heavens.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This mountain range,that these two shadows are in, has been worked from one end to the other. With the head at one end (north) the head. To the (south) the tail. About 20 miles. I need to find the book, Return of the Giant Serpent. There's a guy,that posts on here, Treasure net, that wrote that book. Ill have to look his handle up. HE has some great stuff and knows how it breaks down. I have no ideal who did this massive work.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This Giant Serpent/Dragon, is very easy to be see from another mountain range, that i call Orin's Belt. I believe i have found one of the ancients camps, in Orin's Belt.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found the author of, Return of the Giant Serpent. He post on here,with the handle of, HappyTrails55. If anyone knows where i can get his book,please let me know. Thanks.

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been following your post, and I have alot of the same thing. The serpent or dragon is seen here alot smaller. I posted a picture of the head before. Make me wonder if we are on something other than Spanish treasure. I see the hooked x and other things around here. Maybe more than one society at work. I know there is a Jesuit presents.The Hooked x throws me a little. Were the Knights Templar's and the Jesuits one in the same?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How did you know how to interpret it that way.

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I looked for that book and only found game stuff

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How did you know how to interpret it that way.

Its just a guess on my part Backwoods, i have only done this part time for about 3 years now. Iam new to the west. iam new to reading S.W. history. But from what i have seen, This stuff is old, the old carvings look to have a very heavy old color patina. And you can see other people from later periods, took pieces out.I have seen the , steps, ladders to the heavens many times here in different forms. I have also seen a much more modern group do some great things of a grand scale, but not have the ancient theme.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you look at the recent native american pecking, theres no patina on it . the much older stuff has the patina on the stuff that they cut away. from what i have seen. its just a guess on my part. Everything has gone down in size. Except that one modern group did some amazing work.You get to where you can recognize the composers, and there theme.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Then you have the much harder stuff to find. The Alien stuff. Not sure if it was destroyed,or hidden. I guess destroyed, It didnt happen at first, maybe hidden is better.Then fear caused the destruction. It causes me fear. Thats some crazy stuff.I guess its the unknown.May be ill show a picture of that terminator style of creature,carved in stone.

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have the same strange things but on a smaller scale. I've been working on a way to show my stuff. Good work dog!!! Thanks for sharing. Bob

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now, some say we where here 500 thousand years ago. Its amazing how the professionals even have lies and dirty deeds at that level in this field.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions