Ancient ?

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Thank you! :hello: I have missed you guys as well! :notworthy:

Glad to be back, been traveling and chasing dust devils, lol. Hope to have some good stuff to share over the next few weeks. Check out the shadow Thunderbird on the second pic while I was driving down, I took it as a good omen. ;D

View attachment 1710259
Good to see you guys, will be watching for your posts! :occasion14:

Tres Hermanas, eh? Interesting place, what with the lengthy tunnels and all. Oh, and check out the geometric alignment of the peaks. Look familiar?

By the way, regarding your shadow omen, Tres Hermanas is within the range of the genuine live thunderbird that's been sighted numerous times over the past hundred or so years, most often seen around Rattlesnake Ridge in the Cookes Range. The eyewitnesses I've identified have been credible - the most credible, IMO, was me.

Will be waiting for your reports. Hopefully, they'll meet Ol' K's standards.

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tres Hermanas, eh? Interesting place, what with the lengthy tunnels and all. Oh, and check out the geometric alignment of the peaks. Look familiar?

By the way, regarding your shadow omen, Tres Hermanas is within the range of the genuine live thunderbird that's been sighted numerous times over the past hundred or so years, most often seen around Rattlesnake Ridge in the Cookes Range. The eyewitnesses I've identified have been credible - the most credible, IMO, was me.

Will be waiting for your reports. Hopefully, they'll meet Ol' K's standards.

Thanks, Steve!

I'm counting on that Thunderbird, plan on hitting the Cookes as well while I'm here. Maybe we could meet up for a cup or a cold one, eh?

And about that resemblance.....

Orions Belt (2).jpg

Ol' K has already warned me to watch my six and keep it legit, lol. He's a tough nut to crack but he keeps it real and doesn't pull any punches. Top of his field.

(Besides, I've got him working on something else for me to keep him busy. :wink:)

:occasion14:

Maverick1

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
Phx AZ
Primary Interest:
Other

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks, Steve!

I'm counting on that Thunderbird, plan on hitting the Cookes as well while I'm here. Maybe we could meet up for a cup or a cold one, eh?

And about that resemblance.....

View attachment 1710397

Ol' K has already warned me to watch my six and keep it legit, lol. He's a tough nut to crack but he keeps it real and doesn't pull any punches. Top of his field.

(Besides, I've got him working on something else for me to keep him busy. :wink:)

:occasion14:

Presumably, you're well-supplied with targets in the Cookes Range. When you reach this general Tres H vantage point, you'll be at an interesting nexus.
Tres Hermanas.JPG

A lot has been said about this region - I assume you'll observe, collate and draw your own conclusions. These hills have a lot to offer, but are they a destination or a waypoint? Both, I suppose, in that we live in a fractal world. Good luck, have fun and cook your own meals.

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Presumably, you're well-supplied with targets in the Cookes Range. When you reach this general Tres H vantage point, you'll be at an interesting nexus.
View attachment 1710479

A lot has been said about this region - I assume you'll observe, collate and draw your own conclusions. These hills have a lot to offer, but are they a destination or a waypoint? Both, I suppose, in that we live in a fractal world. Good luck, have fun and cook your own meals.

Nice shot, and Excellent advice. :icon_thumright:

I will be sure to follow...All of the above.

If you have any more advice, suggestions, hit up my email. I always appreciate your input.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is a carved stump, that is encircled by stones, that seems to represent a nest. Lots of signs will appear on the stump. Meaning?:dontknow: P9160317 - Copy.JPG

Maverick1

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
Phx AZ
Primary Interest:
Other
Here is a carved stump, that is encircled by stones, that seems to represent a nest. Lots of signs will appear on the stump. Meaning?:dontknow: View attachment 1711452

Lol, ..why does that puppy look like Barney?
Barney was the First Dog of the U.S. during G.W. Bush Presidency.
Even the hair-do looks like Barney’s.
A Scottish Terrier in the middle of the desert ?.
ALERT: …Scotts all over the place……….Pick up your bagpipes…
I thought, that was funny.

View attachment 1711893

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It does look like a scotty dog. I dont know about picking up the bagpipes, unless your a professional Scottsman, you dont want to be calling in any Rookie Scottish nutt jobs.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went into Satan's club house once, well maybe more than once. But i didnt feel to welcome, kinda like PeeWee. At least not at this club house. I boogied out of there quick. I didnt even give him a chance at doing me in, i split. Now at some of the other club house, i may have fit right in,and even Boogied around some. But this one, i wasn't welcomed at all, and i got the heck out of there Quick. This place Creeps me out,dont go in that cave. PeeWee or no PeeWee. P1010140.jpg

Maverick1

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
Phx AZ
Primary Interest:
Other
I went into Satan's club house once, well maybe more than once. But i didnt feel to welcome, kinda like PeeWee. At least not at this club house. I boogied out of there quick. I didnt even give him a chance at doing me in, i split. Now at some of the other club house, i may have fit right in,and even Boogied around some. But this one, i wasn't welcomed at all, and i got the heck out of there Quick. This place Creeps me out,dont go in that cave. PeeWee or no PeeWee. View attachment 1712379

Not Satan's house.

Asmodeus' stash. He was the keeper of the gold. (or so they believed)

https://gnosticwarrior.com/asmodeus.html

Anyway, that cave would give anybody the willies. That was the whole idea behind its inception: ...to give you the creeps.
...and it works, right?
Your guys were brilliant.

Last edited:
OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not Satan's house.

Asmodeus' stash. He was the keeper of the gold. (or so they believed)

https://gnosticwarrior.com/asmodeus.html

Anyway, that cave would give anybody the willies. That was the whole idea behind its inception: ...to give you the creeps.
...and it works, right?
Your guys were brilliant.

Thanks Maverick, not only a great read, but a great confidence builder for me. It really helps to keep on track and finish the task to that end. And yes there art work sure worked on me. My knees where knocking 50 yards from the door, and only got worst the closer i got. I have to admit, i folded and went home empty handed,but a little better educated.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread