OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Artifact fount in Grave Mound. That same symbol can be found out here in places. Is it the same symbol? download.jpg 061.JPG

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Not sure if he did. He didnt mention that name at all. Is it named that on a map or google earth? I sure would like to see that stuff. Thanks for the info. Sdcfia.

32°26'44" N, 107°41'31"W, a little above the road east through Cookes Canyon from Fort Cummings. Road continues west over to Pony Hills.

Last edited:
OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Aztec/Mayan Chief or a European, Middle East King ? I say Aztec/ Mayan, just because i got to cheat by being on site and seeing other things there. Anyone one have any ideals on what is there, or what he is over seeing? 5312019 012.JPG

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone had any luck figuring out the Triangles? Not the classic measure of the lines and angles to the dig spot. Or the aligning up with notches or other stones to get the dig spot. Has anyone figured out another meaning ? Iam starting to see that they are meaning something else out here. Just wondering if anyone else is finding another meaning. This stuff sure doesn't come east,it takes so much time. 5312019 135.JPG

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Please dont try and stop me from the hurt of throwing dirt, maybe i get off on it.:laughing7:

Digging holes can be therapeutic, "a calling of peculiar dignity", as Georgius Agricola said. Gives you plenty of time to think. Filling them back in helps keep the whole thing a secret but you work twice as hard and end up where you started - nothing to show for it.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Digging holes can be therapeutic, "a calling of peculiar dignity", as Georgius Agricola said. Gives you plenty of time to think. Filling them back in helps keep the whole thing a secret but you work twice as hard and end up where you started - nothing to show for it.[/QUOTE

The cycle of life.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe you can see in this photo, why i think its a Aztec/Mayan type Chief. Looks like a head band with leather or cloth type(?) ear flaps with a gold medallion attached with symbols on it. Iam calling gold medallion,cause i gotts to think that way. But no the less, those Great treasure hunters sliped in here and did their Ghost work. Now its my turn. 2019 ORION.
5312019 012.JPG 5312019 013.JPG aztec-mexican-dancer-during-cinco-de-mayo-celebrations-in-downtown-C921BN.jpg

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well iam half way thru this bottle Bombay Sapphire and its tasting great. I like it both shaken and stir. I love Vegas for their Martini's..

Maverick1

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
Phx AZ
Primary Interest:
Other
Digging holes can be therapeutic, "a calling of peculiar dignity", as Georgius Agricola said. Gives you plenty of time to think. Filling them back in helps keep the whole thing a secret but you work twice as hard and end up where you started - nothing to show for it.[/QUOTE

The cycle of life.

Yeah, you can say that again.

About Life, that is.

(Not the rest of the vitriol spewed.)

Last edited:
OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Get your glass out. Is it a Fox ? A Goat? English pointer? Iam finding these Triangles are meaning something else out here. Why all the bad info.? Sentinels? Or a lot of BS'ing Treasure Hunters? 5312019 040.JPG 5312019 042.JPG

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread