Ancient ?

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other

Loved Johnny, RIP. First time I saw this video I flashed back to seeing him perform - 1960s in Des Moines. This song says it all. He was so drunk they had to bring out a kitchen chair for him to sit in because he couldn't stand up. Still a great performance.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sun setting between a turtle shell and its head. sw.nm 185.JPG

Maverick1

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
Phx AZ
Primary Interest:
Other
Just in case should be found

View attachment 1713629

Octagonal foundations of a tower at the Coteau-du-Lac National Historic Site. This represents an architectural tradition of the Knights Templar.

The order of the Temple is created in Jerusalem in 1099 and its armed wing, the Knights Templar, aims to protect the pilgrims in the Holy Land. This does not prevent them from conquering Palestine, establishing a multinational and having a large fleet. They join the other continents and, in less than two centuries, become immensely rich. In 1314, King Philip the Fair stops them and many end their day at the stake. Thousands more escape and settle in neighboring countries for a better life.
At their peak, they landed in New France and left many vestiges in the archives and in several old buildings spread over the territory of Quebec, and elsewhere in the Northeast. We recognize their passage through the red cross on the plans of Ville-Marie, in the ruins of very sophisticated forts in Montreal, as well as on the coast of New England and Newfoundland. A major discovery is that of a Templar post of a religious mission on the island of Chekoutimi, on the Saguenay River, facing the current city of La Baie (Chicoutimi). This mythical island is no more, but my research has rediscovered it.
Architects and experienced craftsmen, imbued with astronomy and mysticism, these pioneers-Templars have left traces in their buildings. They built tunnels and secret rooms.
How did the Knights Templar disappear? The Little Ice Age beginning around 1300 A.D. Bubonic plague? The hostility of the Indians?
In the Renaissance, the powers of Europe embark on the Great Discoveries. From France, kings send secret agents to search for sites that the Templars abandoned some 200 years ago in Nova Francia. We can follow the route of our discoverers gone in search of missing Templars.
Today, the links of Freemasons with the Templar tradition are fascinating to discover.

https://www.shbbhs.com/index.php/fr/...re-en-amerique

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other

View attachment 1713629

Octagonal foundations of a tower at the Coteau-du-Lac National Historic Site. This represents an architectural tradition of the Knights Templar.

The order of the Temple is created in Jerusalem in 1099 and its armed wing, the Knights Templar, aims to protect the pilgrims in the Holy Land. This does not prevent them from conquering Palestine, establishing a multinational and having a large fleet. They join the other continents and, in less than two centuries, become immensely rich. In 1314, King Philip the Fair stops them and many end their day at the stake. Thousands more escape and settle in neighboring countries for a better life.
At their peak, they landed in New France and left many vestiges in the archives and in several old buildings spread over the territory of Quebec, and elsewhere in the Northeast. We recognize their passage through the red cross on the plans of Ville-Marie, in the ruins of very sophisticated forts in Montreal, as well as on the coast of New England and Newfoundland. A major discovery is that of a Templar post of a religious mission on the island of Chekoutimi, on the Saguenay River, facing the current city of La Baie (Chicoutimi). This mythical island is no more, but my research has rediscovered it.
Architects and experienced craftsmen, imbued with astronomy and mysticism, these pioneers-Templars have left traces in their buildings. They built tunnels and secret rooms.
How did the Knights Templar disappear? The Little Ice Age beginning around 1300 A.D. Bubonic plague? The hostility of the Indians?
In the Renaissance, the powers of Europe embark on the Great Discoveries. From France, kings send secret agents to search for sites that the Templars abandoned some 200 years ago in Nova Francia. We can follow the route of our discoverers gone in search of missing Templars.
Today, the links of Freemasons with the Templar tradition are fascinating to discover.

See response here: http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/t...uments-spanish-somebody-else.html#post6192226

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

View attachment 1713629

Thanks Maverick1, that was a great read. I enjoyed it.:icon_thumright:

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just giving a heads up. I believe the days of just carrying a handgun in the boarder region is over with. You need to pack a rifle,at least i feel i have to. Over 90% of the illegals are from central America and other countries, other than Mexico. Ms -13 is mixed in with them. And the coyotes that are moving them are the Cartel. Its a whole new game out here. So be very careful when your hunting the Boarder regions. Its much larger groups coming thru, and a different culture of people. Try and stay safe.

Maverick1

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
Phx AZ
Primary Interest:
Other
Just giving a heads up. I believe the days of just carrying a handgun in the boarder region is over with. You need to pack a rifle,at least i feel i have to. Over 90% of the illegals are from central America and other countries, other than Mexico. Ms -13 is mixed in with them. And the coyotes that are moving them are the Cartel. Its a whole new game out here. So be very careful when your hunting the Boarder regions. Its much larger groups coming thru, and a different culture of people. Try and stay safe.

Been Walkabout today. And you're right:......I had to walk like this....

M14 for Ms13 ? lol, yeah. sOUNDS ABOUT ...loudish

Last edited:
OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's my feather light back pack sweetie. Only 5 lbs. and feeds M-16 magazines 20 & 30 rounds. It also has 2 spare 10 rounds magazines inside the stock.
Very accurate and reliable little stinger in the desert dust. Self cleaning. Never had a problem. Love it

View attachment 1716409 View attachment 1716410

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kel-Tec_SU-16

Thanks for the hands on Info. on that Kel-Tec SU 16 Maverick1, i have been looking at those. I think it would be a great light weight hiking rifle.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Go back to Frying Pan Canyon and examine the many carvings there. Did Roger take you there?

Not sure if he did. He didnt mention that name at all. Is it named that on a map or google earth? I sure would like to see that stuff. Thanks for the info. Sdcfia.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Real or just Paradilly? Two shadow Snakes with Two wooden Snakes? Is this real close to the X spot? Or just Hog Wash? The Templars would know. 111013 353.JPG

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions