OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I finally found the photo of this very very Ancient symbol,but i havent found the online symbol yet to match it up to. You will be able to see just how far back people have been here at these sites. And iam sure it goes back even more in time. A melting pot of time a cultures.

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Scottish-Rite.gif Let me take a guess on this one, is this it this one has been around for awhile.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The spiritual journey must lead to the end, that is where the treasure is found, at the end. The cross + or the X is the end.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
At some places in the field,it is showed or written. To enter at the Mark. For me this stuff is very very hard to figure out. But its coming along better and better. It seems that i make a discovery of the meanings every year. The A HA! moments are my favorites.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been out in the desert, doing my time,searching thru dust, looking for a sign. Is there a light up ahead? i dont know.

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
crosse.jpg Not so much the rock but what is up in the top right is very interesting.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Another good spot In Deep. I have seen some of your photos, you have found some good spots. You will probably find out that the X spot is gonna be non treasure book stuff. Once you find one of the X spots,you will more than likely start to find more of them and find it much easier to locate. When you do dig,more than likely they will match you handle, and be In Deep. Thanks for posting the photo.

Secret squirl

Sep 15, 2017
Nibiru
Detector(s) used
pulsestar II pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The cross + or X, Could it be? View attachment 1734365

You have previously mentioned the window. I have found that the + or window to be a vista point. A place to see the layout of the important things to go see. But it gives the impression of a window and not a cross. Think 4 stacked square rocks not a carved cross. The carved cross, or not stacked + seems not to imply a vista point. What do you say Dog?

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SS, i dont remember about the window. Places could be vista points,i dont know about that, but for sure being at the right angle and the right time surely does show things. Remember not only being at the right angle horizontally, but also vertically is important at sites where iam at. What i do is just look for monuments that look like they have been done by man, then i go to them and start working from there. It helps that i have figured a few things out,but that will come if you havent figured it out yet. The hardest part for me is discriminating out the story rocks from the treasure is here rocks Iam solely focused on the treasure part of it,the dig here stuff. Later on in life i may be interested in the story part. Iam working on the direct burial stuff now,but i want to move on to door ways,to see if they are easier to get in. I have seen some or one of your photos,and you where very close also. Its hard, thats for sure. And when you do find the right spot,its still gonna be hard breaking thru. Theres just no info. that i have found to help out with that. So you just got to learn as you go and hope you instincts will guide you the right way. Its not easy at all,at least not for me,but it can be done. And the treasures are there. Try to stay positive and focused. If its a vault, it will be built like a vault. You will need to be a safe cracker. Be careful and stay safe, keep your radar up and running. Its been Blood,Sweat and Tears for me. I just go home and lick my wounds, get healed up. Get my mind right,and refocused on the mission. Its is time consuming for sure.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Treasure Hunting can be a real Dog fight. You have so much going on around you. You just have to fight thru it all,and hope fate is on your side to come out on the other side. Stay focused and stay in the fight. I do believe fate does plays a part in it.

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SS, i dont remember about the window. Places could be vista points,i dont know about that, but for sure being at the right angle and the right time surely does show things. Remember not only being at the right angle horizontally, but also vertically is important at sites where iam at. What i do is just look for monuments that look like they have been done by man, then i go to them and start working from there. It helps that i have figured a few things out,but that will come if you havent figured it out yet. The hardest part for me is discriminating out the story rocks from the treasure is here rocks Iam solely focused on the treasure part of it,the dig here stuff. Later on in life i may be interested in the story part. Iam working on the direct burial stuff now,but i want to move on to door ways,to see if they are easier to get in. I have seen some or one of your photos,and you where very close also. Its hard, thats for sure. And when you do find the right spot,its still gonna be hard breaking thru. Theres just no info. that i have found to help out with that. So you just got to learn as you go and hope you instincts will guide you the right way. Its not easy at all,at least not for me,but it can be done. And the treasures are there. Try to stay positive and focused. If its a vault, it will be built like a vault. You will need to be a safe cracker. Be careful and stay safe, keep your radar up and running. Its been Blood,Sweat and Tears for me. I just go home and lick my wounds, get healed up. Get my mind right,and refocused on the mission. Its is time consuming for sure.

DTTH, I believe that every person here, can relate to this, if they have in fact spent very much time at all, with
“BOOTS ON THE GROUND “.

When I was in my forties, that was almost every weekend!

And now, in my sixties.... well, not so much.

Some discoveries will flood the mind with information while others will crush you.

You don’t necessarily get to pic and choose what you will discover, but you do have choices that you can make, about where you will hunt, with whom you hunt, with whom you share the things that you have learned.

Approaching every aspect of your hope and intent for each hunt, with forethought and memories at the same time. Then examine the things that you have gained and lost from each expedition and apply it to your private well of knowledge and seek similarities from the public wells of knowledge and experiences.

Those public wells of knowledge and experience, on Tnet, are a valuable tool, and have served me with more knowledge than I can list.

Sometimes “ breaking through to the other side “ , is as simple as taking a path around to the other side.

#/;0{>~(c)

In Deep

Nov 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Church of what?

Worship or cult or whatever I don't know what they (whoever ''they'' were) did here,
All I know is this is a spot of ceremony's, there are places built around this area for people to sit
cubby holes hide out spots behind the rocks for priest's or however to emerge of a sudden
like coming from nowhere (as in scare you into believing)
Pretty cool area for sure all at the head of a big camp where people have dugouts made to sleep and lookout locations in strategic locations around the camp.

These People stayed here awhile.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Worship or cult or whatever I don't know what they (whoever ''they'' were) did here,
All I know is this is a spot of ceremony's, there are places built around this area for people to sit
cubby holes hide out spots behind the rocks for priest's or however to emerge of a sudden
like coming from nowhere (as in scare you into believing)
Pretty cool area for sure all at the head of a big camp where people have dugouts made to sleep and lookout locations in strategic locations around the camp.

These People stayed here awhile.

Thanks for the photo and the extra info. In Deep. That was a very interesting.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread