Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe they worshiped the Bull
This is one of the shelters they built

with a bull carved on the rock

View attachment 1735307

Nice photo In Deep, thanks for posting it and the info. I couldn't see the bull at first,i was looking to close. There is a Bull at a site that i have worked. The Bull at that site is looking at where i needed to go to. It is a shadow Bull will a very well made sun eye. Its a great work of art. To me it seems they held the Bull in high regards.

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That could be a ox. I was looking at the shadow with the sun gun sight. Can you see thru the other side?

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes dog that's how it's done. That's a part of all this. . I've known this art for a while now. The next thing is to put it at the site. It's on all them. Once you learn it, all will come together. Then you will be see things like I do. That's a great site. Thanks for sharing it. I need to have a chat with him.

Secret squirl

Sep 15, 2017
Nibiru
Detector(s) used
pulsestar II pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You might find this site interesting Backwoodsbob. Small stones flakes that have been worked,and lighting that reveals things.https://flintsflakedart.com/

Are you finding this in the field? I think this would put me in the nut house. I have enough staring at the big rocks! People already think Im seeing things. Say it aint so!
The broken machine never knows its broken, so I've heard. Wait, what does that mean?:icon_pale:

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes these stones are in the field. I Just a whole truck load delivery for my road. You can find them just about everywhere. S.S your eyes are open. It's not in your head. It on the ground. You will be seeing more in the future. Once you learn to see the small. The big stuff will be easier to see

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tero Vido.jpg This will help to. 4kabiri.jpg I have come across some of these figures on some sites I have been on notice the bull or ox.

Last edited:
OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are you finding this in the field? I think this would put me in the nut house. I have enough staring at the big rocks! People already think Im seeing things. Say it aint so!
The broken machine never knows its broken, so I've heard. Wait, what does that mean?:icon_pale:

Yes, its not flint, it is other stones. Try and stay with it, its hard for sure. I havent found anything yet. But iam not giving up yet. I have moments that i just have to take a break from it. I just take my time,and when i get back into the right frame of mind i get fired up and back on the trail.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those are legit dig here signs. Its is hard for me to zero in on the dig here stuff. They will still have what seems to be 10,000 signs in the strike zone, that you have to sift thru to get there. But it can be done. It takes a lot of time to get there,and the under ground work takes a lot of time. But you learn a lot on your way there.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh Wow yes. Nice photo and some nice looking ore. I dont know anything about minerals,but those look like some nice specimens. Maybe some one with some geology experience will say if those are gold bearing stone or associated with it. You know what your doing SS. Thanks for posting the photo.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread