OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
5 M.E.B If God (Mirror) was here, he would tell you to your face. Your gonna have to have a Membership card to get inside. What gives you the Right?

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I never knew this about no shadow at this site on the Equinox. Woops, i mean Solstice.

Last edited:
OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I never knew this about no shadow at this site on the Equinox. Woops, i mean Solstice.

I also like his ideal on how rumors of the world being flat and how you may fall off the edge, to keep people from exploring and looking elsewhere for precious metals. Kinda like what still goes on today with treasure hunting. You have to take the risk and go out and find out for yourself if things that are being told are the truth. Very interesting, i wonder how many other things have been told in Ancient times,that havent really been the truth.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Centaur type image. Have found lots of Greek type theme things out here. Centaur? 5312019 096.JPG 9e5eef1750aa07f5a0a59b7415c25a70--woodcut-tattoo-cd-art.jpg bronze-man-and-centaur-half-man-half-horse-greek-geometric-8th-century-CXTC5M.jpg

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not where you want to dig, but close. Its still is very hard once you get close,but it can be done. Once you go down under,there will be more for you to look 4. As above,so below. Check those SHAPES. 11112018 520.JPG

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Check those shapes. There are a lot of treasure signs in Books. There are many many more in the field that are not talked about or shown. Try and learn those. Check that shape. 11112018 555.JPG

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For some odd reason,this stone reminds me of this. Templar's? 11112018 555.JPG Those Templars are some great Treasure hunters.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That stone is also not native to this mountain range. That type of stone is also found inside a cave,it has a certain shape to it. It had been brought and placer there. How they did that,i have no ideal. Speaking of Templar's, hopefully Roger Snow will make another trip out here this winter.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Louis Serna talks about the Templars DM coed. In the start of this video you will see the thumbs up and the forefinger and thumb gang sign i had posted before.Real or just Paradilly?:dontknow:

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If your gonna go after these,make sure you protect yourself. Long sleeve shirt,gloves,mask(respirator). Shower real good when you get home. You dont think they are gonna let you walk right out of there? Watch 4 cockroaches, just hit them with some light,they will scramble right out of there. Like logging on,LOL.:laughing7:

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is a Great video. All those Spaniards that where there,did they somehow forget to build a Monument or Monuments? Or did someone destroy them all? Did they destroy all the monuments at your sites? Very interesting, i will have to watch a few times. I like how he talks of the dangers also.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread