Ancient ?

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is a Great video. All those Spaniards that where there,did they somehow forget to build a Monument or Monuments? Or did someone destroy them all? Did they destroy all the monuments at your sites? Very interesting, i will have to watch a few times. I like how he talks of the dangers also.

There is definitely some sign of activity at that site but people have been going there along time looking and digging every indication has been destroyed the Forest service brought a D8 cat in there.. The Native Americans would pretty much destroy and cover everything up so as to wipe any indication of activity they would go as far as to plant the trees and bushes back.As far as what he shows being and Arrstra not likely they were actually small you did not need something that big to grind a lot of ore.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is definitely some sign of activity at that site but people have been going there along time looking and digging every indication has been destroyed the Forest service brought a D8 cat in there.. The Native Americans would pretty much destroy and cover everything up so as to wipe any indication of activity they would go as far as to plant the trees and bushes back.As far as what he shows being and Arrstra not likely they were actually small you did not need something that big to grind a lot of ore.

Interesting, ill have to think about this. It sure is a clean site.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man, i watched that video 3 times and still havent spotted a trail sign, vault sign. All those Spaniards there working that site all those years,nothing. What gives?:dontknow:

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe the Spanish found out that they were not following the Rule Book,by not building the monuments and markers, and they sent more Spaniards there to kill all the Bootlegging Spaniards. Then the hit squad was sent home,and no Spaniards where sent back,cause they couldn't trust that they would follow the Rule Book.:dontknow:

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe this will help here is some more of that same story from a different interview that was done earlier.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe this will help here is some more of that same story from a different interview that was done earlier.

Thanks for posting that video, i had not seen that one. I liked hearing about the Roman coins being found. Did you ever hear of the Templar's being in that area? If so,do you have any videos or photos of their work?

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have no information on the Templar I look for the Spanish depository's only and what they left behind I know it is there.

Last edited:
OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What beautiful ships, lots of symbols in this photo. 299276_225834837463404_1368355_n.jpg

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
I've found a few image things that are basically an ant-eater, was trying to figure if they are a poor elephant image, but I'm not sure, they actually look like a very old ant eater/ which is a Seth image , which I am still looking into. I just found one today and it made me think a bit. So what was your take on the ant eater, mythology , what ever. Have you looked into it at all?

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
I've found a few image things that are basically an ant-eater, was trying to figure if they are a poor elephant image, but I'm not sure, they actually look like a very old ant eater/ which is a Seth image , which I am still looking into. I just found one today and it made me think a bit. So what was your take on the ant eater, mythology , what ever. Have you looked into it at all?

I'd like to get a couple to patrol my property. Man, those ant bites are bad news.

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
Yeah, Fire ants are the worst, mostly in the southeast though. I've been bit by those visiting the New Orleans area. and they have an acid similar to poison Ivy. When you scratch the bite the rash spreads, or at least it did on me.

Back to the ant-eater images, perhaps it's an aardvark? The 2 I have seen have prominent ears. That would relate to the deity "Set" the egyptian one. Perhaps the "trickster" still, but aardvarks tunnel/burrow and have underground dens, which would be relating to a chamber or something in the underworld I suppose..

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is what i believe to be a shadow one, done by a Aztec/Mayan type culture. Also what seems to be a different culture was there. There is a stone monument of a person laid to rest, Egyptian mummification style not to far away. Who came first? 29597762_10212563760035022_7983862648563261921_n.jpg

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Yeah , possibly, I'm still not sure on my own possible one. On yours I'd definitely look at it on the summer and winter solstices, morning noon and afternoon. You'll likely have a huge shadow dragon there off the right, you can see where it's forming already. The dragon may give a clue to a mine or crypt. Mythological Protector of treasure as well as the dead. Egyptians believed there was life in the shadow. The believed a Pharoah walked in the shadow of a God, and they believed they could live again in the shadows upon their death/rebirth. They liked opposites/mirrored things, shadows were an important part of their beliefs as they represented duality.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yea, thats all out here. I see at least two groups out here. Aztec/Maya type, and another.The Maya/Aztec type seems to me so far, to be the ones who did the largest amount mountain work. They will show you the spots in there way. The others will too, but in a much more disguised way. Still trying to work things out and get some facts.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe this video will help some. Its doesn't follow the classic rules as far as signs. There shouldn't be any signs any where near the spot. But as you can see, you have the treasure jar at my right foot as i start. That treasure jar is also made as a hoyo type with the chamber path also cut out in rock showing the path to take as you dig? Lots of other signs in the video,but they dont follow the rules either. Real or Pardilly?

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Maybe this video will help some. Its doesn't follow the classic rules as far as signs. There shouldn't be any signs any where near the spot. But as you can see, you have the treasure jar at my right foot as i start. That treasure jar is also made as a hoyo type with the chamber path also cut out in rock showing the path to take as you dig? Lots of other signs in the video,but they dont follow the rules either. Real or Pardilly?

When the current rain passes, you ought to have some nice cool temperatures for digging. On the other hand, wishful thinking often causes brass rods to cross. By the way, are you certain that there are rules?

BeepersPuppy

Banned
Nov 21, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi KenDog
I'm sliding in the Mud out here in the Cookes
come join the Fun .
heh heh .
thanks for the smokes, Burrito , HUGE Coffee and Flea Market Visit with the Judy .
Ophir is here .

BeepersPuppy

Banned
Nov 21, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I made one post , and already I've Killed this Thread ?
it must be Magic .
ok, you guys ready for some heavy photos of True Treasure Signs ?
Wait for it , these photos are bound to stretch your Minds .

View attachment 1773777

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions