Ancient ?

GOV.AGENT

Tenderfoot
Mar 29, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi there DTTH. I hope you do not mind me using initials for your handle? I would be so appreciative if i may follow you on one of your scouting trips out in the desert looking for ancient signs?
Sincerely.
GOV.AGENT.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi there DTTH. I hope you do not mind me using initials for your handle? I would be so appreciative if i may follow you on one of your scouting trips out in the desert looking for ancient signs?
Sincerely.
GOV.AGENT.

Sorry to say Gov.Agent,but the answer is no. Iam just a armchair hunter now. My back,knees,and ankles are not that good anymore. I even have a hard time riding in a vehicle, i just dont have the movement anymore . I would need a tank to get around in.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you guys have a interest,Sepehr will be live at 11:45 am.

Prague is the capital of the Czech Republic, historical capital of Bohemia, and once was the main residence of several Holy Roman Emperors. It was an important city to the Hapsburg Monarchy and its Austro-Hungarian Empire, playing major roles in the Protestant Reformation, the and the Thirty Years' War

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sepehr at 6:00pm if you have a intrest.

Most Biblical scholars will claim that Moses was the first person to write portions of Scripture while John, the disciple of Jesus, was the last. That said, the King James Bible of 1611 remains the most popular translation in history, emerging at a high point in the English Renaissance, compiled by six groups, comprised of some 54 translators, of which we know very little about. https://atlanteangardens.blogspot.com...

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dang that was a great viedo. Iam fired hunt 4 the hunt now. Time to head on out in nature tomorrow. I guess it time to c you a jam.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sepehr at 11:30 if you have a intrest.

In Germanic mythology, a dwarf is a short human-like entity that dwells in mountains and in the earth, and is variously associated with wisdom, blacksmithing, mining, and crafting.. For years, stories have persisted about Cherokee "little people" in eastern North America.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sepehr at 7:30 if you have a intrest.

While the quest for eternal life is ancient and diverse, in the original Taoist alchemical context it is quite specific. In Chinese philosophy, the Tao is the absolute principle underlying the universe, combining within itself the principles of yin and yang and signifying the Way, or code of behavior, that is in harmony with the natural order.

White Heart

Sep 5, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dog, thanks for the video on Temujin. I had the great blessing of meeting and of being befriended by a man who was raised in a Sufi- Dervish monestary overseen by his grandfather in Kasakcstan. He would come to my house with herb filled dried meat rolls and plum wine. We would eat and drink all night. He would tell me his family stories, such as how they took Bejing with only 7000 hosemen. How to make a calcium and protien rich food that would keep without refrigeration to use on long journeys. How, when having only enough usable weapons to outfit 1/3 of his army for an upcoming battle, Temujin had his men build a giant mud furnace to melt down and re-forge broken and damage swords. There being no fuel on the steppes, 1/3 of his men marched steadily into the furnace to fuel the forge. With the smaller, yet fully equiped army, he prevailed.
His eldest son settled on the River Volga south of Moscow.(The Golden Hoard) My friend is(was) the eldest son of the eldest son 14 times over.
So many stories. Curiously, I have no memory of our first meeting.
One night when he came to visit....always un announced,,,my girlfriend was cleaning up the dishes after we had all eated together. I guess she made too much noise (that old school, women out of sight and silent thing) clanking dishes. He suddenly jumped up and declared that if he had had his sword he would have sliced her head off!!! So, I skillfully calmed and nudged him out the door and suggested he come back when he could apologize for scaring the daylights out of my girlfriend. Well, he returned the next day. Stated that he would not apologize but he had a Kabota tractor catalog in his hand and told me to pick the one I liked and he would have it delivered post haste. I declined. I never saw him again.
He changed my understanding of life and history.

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sepehr at 7:30 if you have a intrest.

While the quest for eternal life is ancient and diverse, in the original Taoist alchemical context it is quite specific. In Chinese philosophy, the Tao is the absolute principle underlying the universe, combining within itself the principles of yin and yang and signifying the Way, or code of behavior, that is in harmony with the natural order.

Interesting video DTTH. But all that philosophy about connecting our body with our subconscious ( soul, spirit or chi ) in regards to heal our body's imperfections ( illness or malfunctions ), has nothing to do with the ejaculation. I believe what come out of our bodies is a result of a natural order of what a human body was made for.
To connect your body with your soul is an act of respect to your body and to your subconscious, with the last to be the major factor in keeping your body healthy, mentally and psysically.
To connect your body with your subconcious is an act of altruism and a decision how you are willing to leave your spirit to manage your health's " computer ", so to speak.
A first step to connect your body with your Chi, is to calm and relax yourself and to think the word " Together " until you will come to a deep breath. If this don't help , then use few times the word " Ho ". I'm sure after this you will come to the deep breath. Now you are connected, but this is not enough to heal your body. There are suplemental words to be think and a specific strategy to done that. If you are interested I will explain the other details in another post.

Last edited:
OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dog, thanks for the video on Temujin. I had the great blessing of meeting and of being befriended by a man who was raised in a Sufi- Dervish monestary overseen by his grandfather in Kasakcstan. He would come to my house with herb filled dried meat rolls and plum wine. We would eat and drink all night. He would tell me his family stories, such as how they took Bejing with only 7000 hosemen. How to make a calcium and protien rich food that would keep without refrigeration to use on long journeys. How, when having only enough usable weapons to outfit 1/3 of his army for an upcoming battle, Temujin had his men build a giant mud furnace to melt down and re-forge broken and damage swords. There being no fuel on the steppes, 1/3 of his men marched steadily into the furnace to fuel the forge. With the smaller, yet fully equiped army, he prevailed.
His eldest son settled on the River Volga south of Moscow.(The Golden Hoard) My friend is(was) the eldest son of the eldest son 14 times over.
So many stories. Curiously, I have no memory of our first meeting.
One night when he came to visit....always un announced,,,my girlfriend was cleaning up the dishes after we had all eated together. I guess she made too much noise (that old school, women out of sight and silent thing) clanking dishes. He suddenly jumped up and declared that if he had had his sword he would have sliced her head off!!! So, I skillfully calmed and nudged him out the door and suggested he come back when he could apologize for scaring the daylights out of my girlfriend. Well, he returned the next day. Stated that he would not apologize but he had a Kabota tractor catalog in his hand and told me to pick the one I liked and he would have it delivered post haste. I declined. I never saw him again.
He changed my understanding of life and history.

Your welcome White Heart. Man that was a great story. I enjoyed reading it, thanks for sharing it. What a culture of people,they must be tough as nails.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Interesting video DTTH. But all that philosophy about connecting our body with our subconscious ( soul, spirit or chi ) in regards to heal our body's imperfections ( illness or malfunctions ), has nothing to do with the ejaculation. I believe what come out of our bodies is a result of a natural order of what a human body was made for.
To connect your body with your soul is an act of respect to your body and to your subconscious, with the last to be the major factor in keeping your body healthy, mentally and psysically.
To connect your body with your subconcious is an act of altruism and a decision how you are willing to leave your spirit to manage your health's " computer ", so to speak.
A fist step to connect your body with your Chi, is to calm and relax yourself and to think the word " Together " until you will come to a deep breath. If this don't help , then use few times the word " Ho ". I'm sure after this you will come to the deep breath. Now you are connected, but this is not enough to heal your body. There are suplemental words to be think and a specific strategy to done that. If you are interested I will explain the other details in another post.

Heck yea markmar, i would like to hear more about that. I have never read anything about that. I usually go up in the mountains when i need a refresh, it helps. I always feel a lot better when i get back. Even when i dig i feel better. I usually just sit there and relax before i dig and enjoy the peaceful calm. I will have to try that when iam up there.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sepehr at 11:00 am if you have a intrest. this should be a great one.

The Imperial and Royal Dragon Court was based upon an ancient bloodline tradition stemming from ancient Egyptian, Mesopotamian, and Scythian lineages. There are historians that say that the Scythians belonged to the ten lost tribes of Israel.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That was a very interesting video. I will need to watch it again. What iam wondering is about the other side of it? I wonder what he has in store. There has to be a flip side. The dark eyes,dark hair, dark skin. It should be interesting. Iam still seeing the oldest and largest stuff out here being a Aztec/Mayan type culture from very very long ago. With the Snake/Turtle being the oldest and largest, it seems the snake may be in the lead, but not to sure yet. I guess iam gonna have to keep digging for answers.

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Heck yea markmar, i would like to hear more about that. I have never read anything about that. I usually go up in the mountains when i need a refresh, it helps. I always feel a lot better when i get back. Even when i dig i feel better. I usually just sit there and relax before i dig and enjoy the peaceful calm. I will have to try that when iam up there.

Well DTTH, you will never find it written anywhere but now you ( and the other TH ) have the privilege to read about.
I hope you have done some exercises to connect your body with your Chi, and now we will go to the next step.
To heal your body using your Chi and after you have been connected with Him, you have to think the words " We change, change!" and at the same time you have to think what you want to heal.
For the best results, you have to do some practice and a big dose of faith in all this process.
Of course the Chi could be used and for another purposes, like to find a lost thing that has fell nearby and you have not been able to see where it fell, etc. In the case of the lost thing, think the words " We find, find!" and at the same time think about that object.
These were the two from the secret and most wanted methods which someone can use his/her Chi in regards to refresh/recover his/her body and to help itself in other activities.

Have a nice day and be well.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well DTTH, you will never find it written anywhere but now you ( and the other TH ) have the privilege to read about.
I hope you have done some exercises to connect your body with your Chi, and now we will go to the next step.
To heal your body using your Chi and after you have been connected with Him, you have to think the words " We change, change!" and at the same time you have to think what you want to heal.
For the best results, you have to do some practice and a big dose of faith in all this process.
Of course the Chi could be used and for another purposes, like to find a lost thing that has fell nearby and you have not been able to see where it fell, etc. In the case of the lost thing, think the words " We find, find!" and at the same time think about that object.
These were the two from the secret and most wanted methods which someone can use his/her Chi in regards to refresh/recover his/her body and to help itself in other activities.

Have a nice day and be well.

Thanks markmar. I found that very interesting. Not only the healing part, but also the looking for lost things. I think that may serve me well in treasure hunting. There are some places i would like to hone in better on the doorways. I will need to practice as you said. Thanks, that is valuable info. to me.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread