OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is different from Sepher, It should be a good video. Cant wait to see what he presents on this subject. Starts at 7pm if you have a interests.

Crazy Horse was a Lakota war leader born in the Black Hills of South Dakota in 1841, the son a Sioux shaman. The Lakota are a Native American tribe one of the three main subcultures of the Sioux people. Crazy Horse was involved in many battles, the most famous was probably when he led as many as 1,000 warriors against General Custer, helping seal the general disastrous defeat and death at the Battle of the Little Big Horn, also known as Custer’s Last Stand.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I cant wait to see this video and what is said. It sounds like its gonna be some info. thats not from the normal sources. I believe the massive earth moving that was done out here is from that era. I do see that connection thru time also. Alantis, Mayan , Egyptian .:dontknow: Robert Sepehr at 6pm today,if you have a interest.
When people talk about Atlantis, they are usually referring to the writings of Plato, the Athenian philosopher who lived during the Classical period in Ancient Greece. According to Plato, massive cataclysms ended a powerful civilization 11,500 years ago , which incidentally is the same date anthropologists recognize as the end of the Pleistocene and start of our current Holocene age. Plato concedes that he learnt the legend of Atlantis from Solon who, in turn, got it from Egyptian priests that had preserved the tale on stone hieroglyphs. That said, there are other ancient sources which speak to a similar scenario. https://atlanteangardens.blogspot.com...

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you looked at Robert Sepehr Egyptian Grand Canyon video,before it got deleted. You would have seen a symbol that eventually would become a letter in a ancient language. That was pretty cool to me to see that. I had seen it before,its just that i never made that aa haa connection. Its not something your gonna find in a treasure book,it will be more of a connection in your field work. When you see it in the field,your in a good spot and you will find a certain thing there. So keep your eyes open,and try to make those connections. Really looking forward to this video .

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well i guess i made a mistake, i should not have said Egyptian Grand Canyon video ,but instead Atlantis Grand Canyon video . When Roger Snow was out here this winter, he told me its starts with Atlantis. From what i have seen so far, i believe he is right. In the Crazy Horse video, the women with the braids and the silver disk on the braids. There is a stone head out here, but instead of braids, it looks like a hat with long ear flaps that has a round disk at bottom of the flap. Pretty cool to see the similarities.

Greek_Hunter

Jun 30, 2020
CT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If one should ever go to Santorini and follow some of Plato's writings and pay close attention to what you see, you'll understand a lot about Atlantis!

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If one should ever go to Santorini and follow some of Plato's writings and pay close attention to what you see, you'll understand a lot about Atlantis!

I believe you can find connections to that out here. I also believe i see a lot of Greek type themed symbols markers out here. Still trying to sort it all out as i collect more info. out in the field. Its been interesting so far, to me.

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other

The Thera explosion was ca 1600 BC - way too late to be the Atlantis cataclysm.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Thera explosion was ca 1600 BC - way too late to be the Atlantis cataclysm.

Thanks for that info.sdcfia. I didnt know that, its looks like iam gonna have to think a little different on what i believe are map representations of that island. I know i have watched some youtube videos on that island presented as Atlantis, it makes me wonder why they didnt know that. More thinking to do. Thanks again for the info.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Robert Sepehr did i video tonight on the lost city of Herculean, but unfortunately it has already been removed. It was interesting to me to see the fan of the Delta. Here is a differant video on the lost city of Herculean. I never knew of that submerged city.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I see in the comments section on that video i posted,most are saying its false info. and photos. Sorry about that.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is a Robert Sepehr video that was taken down quick,but is back on line now.

Academic historians generally do not admit to the presence of European visitors to South America until after the arrival of Christopher Columbus. Not many people have heard of this possibility because the archaeological research supporting it was conducted around the time of the second world war and went against the post-WW2 political narrative.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is the video from Robert Sepehr that was taken down last night and is now back.

An international trade hub for at least half a millennium, an ancient Egyptian city vanished so suddenly, so completely, that no one even remembered where it was - until 1999.Robert Sepehr is an anthropologist and authorhttp://amazon.com/Robert-Sepehr/e/B00...

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This should be interesting ,we had a video of dog breeds not naturally present on a Continent being brought there, now a potato. Robert Sepehr at 5pm if you have a interest.

The sweet potato was likely originally domesticated in South and Central America, but has also been known to grow in one other place prior to European contact, known as Oceania, which consists of many islands, including Polynesia. The overlap in culture makes some archaeologists and historians think it was likely that the potato's arrival in Polynesia was the result of the two peoples mingling, meaning that the ancient Polynesians landed in what is now Colombia, or that ships carrying Native Americans could have sailed to Polynesia, before official European contact.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Robert Sepehr at 7pm if you have a interest. 33,000 years seems way more realistic. I think people had already got things rocking along at 12,000 years ago. Dont know, but something seems to be not timed right. Hopefully there will be some different thoughts.
Archaeologists have rewritten the history books for when humans first arrived in the Americas, shifting the date of the initial migration 15,000 years back in time. Excavations in a cave in Mexico revealed archaeological evidence of human occupation dating back up to 33,000 years ago. This is in clear contradiction to the widely accepted belief that humans did not reach North America until around 16,000 years ago.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yea,Draco is interesting,thats some old stuff and can be giant too,with newer markings on it. I like the one legend of Draco guarding the golden apples. Come to think of it a apple can have somewhat of a heart shape. Dino's , i dont know, maybe, if they where reworked. I had the thought of the Original Dragons was when Volcano's had a up push thru the earth spewing out fire. I could also see a comet looking like that heading to earth and skipping across the ground. Dont know, it would be pretty awe inspiring if you lived thru either one,i would guess.

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
Yeah that's the Greek version as a dragon. The older dino version has some sort of divinity associated with it, along with the plates on it's back. They used the plates as the oldest form of pyramid/a-frame shaped rocks that you will see on the sites. Also the cut tip diamond shaped ones flat on the ground or placed next to ancient peepsites. I have seen many examples of each in the field, along with many of the actual full-sized monuments. They are pretty true to life, pretty much actual size replicas. I know of one that may be concretion of some sort, stuck in lava outcrop, with another one right next it as a monument that shows itself well at noon on the summer solstice and a few days either side of.

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
Yeah that's the Greek version as a dragon. The older dino version has some sort of divinity associated with it, along with the plates on it's back. They used the plates as the oldest form of pyramid/a-frame shaped rocks that you will see on the sites. Also the cut tip diamond shaped ones flat on the ground or placed next to ancient peepsites. I have seen many examples of each in the field, along with many of the actual full-sized monuments. They are pretty true to life, pretty much actual size replicas. I know of one that may be concretion of some sort, stuck in lava outcrop, with another one right next it as a monument that shows itself well at noon on the summer solstice and a few days either side of.

This concretion you mention, is it some type of paint or chemical that is invisible on the rock until it reaches a certain temperature? Or is it the light from the sun that makes an image appear?

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Thats very interesting about the plates, i have never seen anyone mention them before. I have seen them out here, and i believe them to be one of the secrets. To me it was great to here you mention them. They seem to have been worked out here to there own individual identity place, the plates. The plates to me and what has gone on with them is to me secret stuff. But i think few have seen them and fewer probably even believe in them . And probably even less has hiked them to see what could be worked out on them. Dang it was good to hear someone else sees them.

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
A concretion is somewhat like a fossil, except the flesh and everything else is pretty much visibly. Being replaced by another medium such as calcium carbonate, or silica, or some hard form of substance.
Also the plate rocks have been described by others as a "hershies kiss" shaped rock, so I know others are aware of them. They just don't know what they actually represent.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread