The duck

billythekidder

Apr 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this about the duck hope this helps someone....
Measure the circumference of the duck's bill, beginning at one jawline and ending at the other. You'll need a tailor's cloth tape for this, as the surface is not straight. Take the measurement in inches and convert to varas - 33 inches per vara. If the duck's eye is a small one, and if the second eye is also small, the direction is south. If the other eye is large, the direction is east. If the other eye is huge, the direction is west. If there is no other eye, the direction is north. (This is based on arcane Jesuit legends concerning the sacred duck flock of Jerusalem, ca 30 a.d.)

Now, take a bearing between the very tip of the duck's bill and the sign it is looking at. Subtract the azimuth reading of this measurement from the duck-eye calculation above (90, 180, 270 or 360 degrees). The resultant calculation, in azimuth degrees, is your Drake Angle. From the duck's bill tip, travel in the direction of the Drake Angle, a distance of the vara length multiplied by the duck-eye calculation (remember - 90, 180, 270 or 360). When you arrive at the spot specified by this distance/bearing, stop and look in the same direction as the duck-eye angle (N, E, S or W). You should see the likeness of another animal in that direction, probably not far. Hopefully that next animal likeness will be an elephant - a very good indication indeed. I hope this is the type of information you are seeking.

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks for that info. billy. I put the duck right up there with the owl,two great birds to find.i have a duck with no eye,and I belive the cache is north of it. thanks for the info.

Pinwheel

Mar 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
thanks for that info. billy. I put the duck right up there with the owl,two great birds to find.i have a duck with no eye,and I belive the cache is north of it. thanks for the info.

Monument Mountain 042 (2).JPG

Thanks Billy For that information. That gives me a lot to think about and a place to look.

Dog. I have here a duck and an owl togeather along with the "z" i pm'ed you about. This owl with the diamond shaped eyes is only 4" tall and only shows up in late june and early July. It is only about 100 feet from the baphomet i posted in the other thread. There is a black dog looking at a cross not 4' to the right of the owl. I am still trying to figure out what to do when you have an owl and duck togeather. That old owl is a sly old fox is'nt he.
I am not sure but the bright dot and the two dim dots on the duck may be stars. I am still working on that.

Pinwheel

Last edited:

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where did you find this info? I do believe it could be correct. Yes I do have a duck, and I have elephants....hmmm.
duck.jpg This duck is not the duck I will be looking at this week. But this one works too. Id say two for two on this one.
duck1.jpg Dont think it works with this duck.
duck.JPG Duck and rabbit, hmmmm might work here.

Last edited:

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Duck duck.JPG

Elephant 100_5768.JPG

Elephant Head elephanthead.jpg

It works. Want more. Duck is white, you are looking for something above ground, height of head about a 1/4 mile away. Elephant is dark, you are looking for something large and buried. Elephant head is light, you are looking for something above ground.

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

billythekidder

Apr 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have heard that the elephant is a symbol of Authority...someone high in the Church ( like an Archbishop) so maybe look high just a thought..

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been up top, some stuff going on. Im guessing a elephant means large.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Casca:
Is that last photo another one of your rock piles full of symbols or is it the backside of that last one. There are letters, numbers, and symbols all over this one, too. :icon_thumleft:

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
true trackers.
the duck as still dign has said, is a "reverse
' symbol. to say the least..he says the trail has "ducked out" just like a duck on water, when danger is at hand the duck dives under water and 'you dont know where it will resurface..in the field I have only seen it as a reverse, go back the way you came./ Jerusalem duck? please point me to the page url, as I am not sure t hat you measure from a duck...and measuring thing has gotten out of control lately -with people saying you measure from a hoyo..complete silliness..not saying your wrong just want to interpret the info for my self..the duck is normally found near the alpha..so this would throw you off finding the omega..the only measuring I know for sure in this game, is measuring alll sides of a triangle..then adding them at the omega proximity...elephant is only know for its main attribute, it is large-like the gorilla~! and informed speculation says to me that the quint was paid in silver, much larger and bulkier that gold, so its a heds up for the kings recovery crew that string of mules is not gonna get the job done, bring a couple of large carts and teams of oxen to pull the heavy carts to the sea port*..as confirmation of this most gold mines in the west and southwest the gold ore ran 20%*silver- the means justified the ends..as an aside the quint was set a 20% because of that very fact~!

* or a midway point of a galleria at a mission in route
plata bro
rangler

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

billythekidder

Apr 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have only seen it as go south,so does that make me right and still dign wrong? No it means that ther are different uses for it......If you are not sure that you measure then try it...And by the way an old "tracker" is my info not some url........

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like Billy already, he gets some of his info from old hands. I tried his method and it appears to work. I only wish I owned a gps and a topo to show you exactly what I did. I know this area like the back of my hand I posted.

SS, you are correct the elephant head is the backside of the main body of signs I have been posting. So far the site has three sentinels carved into stone facing at 90' degree angles. Each sentinel is a different size, suggesting a shorter track. Each sentinel appears to be guarding a spot. All three are made out of the same stone. Truly awesome, who cares what it means. But Ill be dipped if there aint a large sentinel across the valley looking back at me too.

I keep finding these little half moon flat stones at each site also. Some say it means silver. I think they are pointers. So you take half pi and do what with it lol. Think I been sniffing too many fumes from all those holes I find.

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
true trackers.
the duck as still dign has said, is a "reverse
' symbol. to say the least..he says the trail has "ducked out" just like a duck on water, when danger is at hand the duck dives under water and 'you dont know where it will resurface..in the field I have only seen it as a reverse, go back the way you came./ Jerusalem duck? please point me to the page url, as I am not sure t hat you measure from a duck...and measuring thing has gotten out of control lately -with people saying you measure from a hoyo..complete silliness..not saying your wrong just want to interpret the info for my self..the duck is normally found near the alpha..so this would throw you off finding the omega..the only measuring I know for sure in this game, is measuring alll sides of a triangle..then adding them at the omega proximity...elephant is only know for its main attribute, it is large-like the gorilla~! and informed speculation says to me that the quint was paid in silver, much larger and bulkier that gold, so its a heds up for the kings recovery crew that string of mules is not gonna get the job done, bring a couple of large carts and teams of oxen to pull the heavy carts to the sea port*..as confirmation of this most gold mines in the west and southwest the gold ore ran 20%*silver- the means justified the ends..as an aside the quint was set a 20% because of that very fact~!

* or a midway point of a galleria at a mission in route
plata bro
rangler

Im sitting here thinking about your explanation for the duck. Two things come to mind, one ducks are with other sign, do we ignore all the other sign with the duck? The second thought is yes if I reverse my path I will come to a place with sign. I cant post those photos as I would line up some things on my site and I know folks watch some of these post.

Im pretty sure you are right about the elephant also. Up top behind the elephant head is a very small elephant painted on a bench looking rock at the base of a large boulder. This is the only place I have seen the color blue in any sign I have found. Blue dye that last hundreds of years was only used by the mayans if im correct. But we are talking about ducks. Is it possible both Rangler and Billythekidder is right? Im smiling as I posted this.

OP
OP
B

billythekidder

Apr 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will explain my duck...the duck was looking 180 deg south following this heading about 2.5 miles was a symbol for the clock map and the correct line in..in this case reversing would have lead the wrong way.......following the trail I was originally on and ignoring the duck leads to another site....with a duck you measure........same sign different meanings.

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What sign do you identify a clock map with. There is a geometry to the sites. Could you post a photo of the clock map sign. I must have missed it earlier. Thanks

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
trackers,
everyone should find online interactive topo maps and log the locations of each monument and signs that you find at at your site..this not only gets you a birds eye view of your site, but you can draw lines from pointers ect to find the next monument.be sure you make back ups of this data and keep it underlock and key , safe box ect even burn a copy and keep it at a different location in case of fire or theft.you can use a gps if you have one, otherwise I have plotted one using the grids on the interactive topo map.

.same sign different meanings.
no way jose , that would make the code worthless and unusable, keep your guess to your self or say so in plain english. there is enough bs on this site now with all the want-to-bees,
pretneding to know something..hint: get busy with your research if you want to learn the code it only takes about 20-25 years if you know what you are doing...that sir is no guess, I lived that...so where do you get off, pulling info out of your but and pretending it is real..ha~!

Last edited:

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Casca and Billythekidder:
In one episode, that guy on Diggin America, started a plot for ancient sites in the northeast, starting at Washington D.C. and the locations sit on a spiraling Golden Means line. Two of the spots were (1) the large rune stone that was in the coastal water site in Massachusetts (2) the site in Vermont that is called America's Stonehendge. Could some of your sites be connected with a curving line that forms a Golden Means (Phi) shape?

sancho

Jun 19, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sorry guys I know im new here but I have to disagree with all of you duck in our native language. actually means x mars the spot. kind of hard to ex plain this but sounds to me like you guys s are telling other people to ignore the duck completely. is this why dign left this site? Also rangler when are we going to leteveryone know the good news. I geuss ill let the cat or should I say duck out of the bag. I feel insteed of everyone arguing about here say. We should ALL get together on one sight and put our minds together and decode and write and publish this socalled code book the we all keep hereing about. If we are all as smart as we think we are we should be able to have this done within a week. And be retired within a month. And im vulontering my site for this. This site has it all and ai meen ALL. I have look at about as many picture that I care to and and I think I have a few surprises for you guys. i haven't seen a single pile of bars yet gold or silver why is that? Just a lot of secret sites with no results and a couple pics. Billthekidder your on to something. If you found a duck your there man. Rangler no offense but where are all your pictures. Shortstack thanks for all the warnings you saved my and my sons ass. Casca good eye i can tell you love what your doing. The answer your looking for would be called a sun dial simple. The code writers were clever but this was centurys ago. I believe if you find a four inch duck after following a 500+ year old rock map for miles through rough terrain your there or very close. rangler no disrespect but why do you alwys use digns name when you disagree with some, instead of using your own experience and pics to back it up. A person with as much experience as you all should have a few cache finds empty ones if any.

sancho

Jun 19, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Again i ment no disrespect to any THRs here. You all have picked the 2nd best hobbie there is. 2nd to hunting that is. lol well i guess hunting is hunting. That would make it Number 1 then.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sancho,
Thank you for your kind words. :coffee2:

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
sANCHO,
No one said to ignore the duck, where did you come up with the subasistion?
the Code was not written in your native language as the Code was written in Natural Science~! laanguage..
you new here which is fine but do your research, Dign is the most knowledgeable about the signs of the Jesuit Code than anyone including my self.e\ One reason is..he is a second generation treasure hunter. my referring to him normally that is where I got the data or the confirmation th at the data was correct, instead of asking mcoe why I refer to him , why not research his post and READ what the hell he said..not only will you learn the basics of the code, t hen you could know what you are talking about before you come on here spouting off about the duck is the dig spot wow man
that take cajones- it took me 25 years to learn enough to know the code is ultimately breakable but you and nobody else is gonna write a book about the code in a week...especially stated here in your first post that the duck is the dig spot man oh man , what has this site come to...rank newbies talking like they know whats up..treasure hunting is the hardest thing you will ever do..and starting off the way you did, your not likely to succeed .. I will repeat for those slow in learning t he Duck is a Reverse sign, not a measure all ways to sunday -ducks dont measure, but t hey do disappear and show up in a reverse position when they dive under water in a moment of danger.repeat the code is BASED ON THE ATTRIBUTES OF THE CRITTERS THEMSELVES...DUCKS AREN'T TAILORS, THEY DONT MEASURE...
EXAMPLES FOR THE NEWBIES WHO DONT DO THEIR OWN RESEARCH...
TURTLES-they have a small home turf. so when you see one remember that.
2.RABBITS-have l ong ears and live in a hole they did not dig..usually on a high spot of ground- the spanish used their long ear attibutes as pointers..see rabbit, look which way the ears are pointing ,you dig?
DUCK-means you have lost the original trail- it has literally "ducked out on you" the ones I seen in person and marking the hundreds of photos sent by trackers all showed the classic "REVERSE" sign..AND sancho if you dont learn a single thing, learn this..all signs mean the exact same thing in every instance all over the world. period, if not the code could never be broken..so learn that son..you will go a long way before you learn any thing more important about the code. do your research yourself..pay you dues, learn something that you can share, then come back here and say something..until then you sir are premature...no offence..just telling what is up..the way that I help folks here is by marking their pics is to point out the various
elements that are blended or hidden in the carving of signs on the rock monument.l once marked and decoded, those hidden elements will reveal the Distance and Direction to the next monument or dig spot..my pics are not important..I know what the elements are, and I have a publicist that tells me not to post a bunch of pics and steal t he thunder from my own book,you know when they say don't give away the milk if you want to sell the cow..
Besides that you havent been around long enough to know what I post. you can attack me if you want, but I have a decade of being attacked here on tnet, so you havent a chance to affect me or what I do..know what I am saying homie? fa-ge-ta-bout-it~!
no oro for the uniformed
rangler

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread