Introducing Mr. Turtlehead and Hello, Hoyo ...

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
A picture of a couple 'o fellas:

View attachment 1040155

That is J Frank Dalton (who claimed to be Jesse James) and Brushy Bill Roberts (who claimed to be Billy the Kid)...

Brushy Bill's dad was John H. Roberts, reported to have been one of Quantrill's guys in the Civil War (Jim and John Reynolds have ties to Quantrill, as well). Brushy Bill also claimed to have been a part of Buffalo Bill's show. There is a relatively new line of thought, as well, that ties Billy the Kid to some guy named John Miller that died in AZ....

'Dewitt Travis', at whose ranch that photo was taken, is believed to be Quantrill

Miller (below) lived in the malpais country of west central NM for many years. His physical resemblance to Billy is strong.

johnmiller1.jpg

bob632

Banned
Nov 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yawn.......

same old tired crap that's been hashed over a million times, 4,000 books written about it, etc.....

but for some reason when you guys put it on tnet it seems like no one has ever seen it before. :laughing7:

I'm just going to let the internet hit me on the ass on my way out of this place.

:hello:< hello also means goodbye.

there's your one paragraph summation.

Last edited:

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
A couple more tidbits about Cody was that he worked for the Pony Express. He who carries the mail gets to read it and know who is sending what to whom. I suspect the Pony Express to be an operation of an entity opposed to the KGC. Benjamin Franklin started the US Post Office and was the first Post Master General, btw. Also, while young, his family moved from Ontario to Kansas where his dad was asked to give an anti-slavery speech. He received a couple stab wounds from a Bowie knife for his troubles.

Russell is a name to follow, as well, with ties back to NY/England.

Russell was the inside man (fall guy) in D.C. that received the fraudulent Government freight contracts from Pres. Buchanan via Sec. of war John B. Floyd. Russell and Floyd were indibted but the Civil War broke out and the charges were dropped. Ficklin was a lot deeper in the K.G.C. operations than what you will read handily, he and Senator Mckendree Gwin were doing K.G.C. deeds in 1853-54 for Franklin Pierce and Jefferson Davis.

Last edited:

Pala Y Pico

Jan 18, 2011
Colorado and New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
PICT3003.JPG Hello, Friend

At the lights on hwy 72 facing west at hwy 93 at about the 11:00 O'clock on the ridge is a turtle with a bird on the right.

About a mile on the left on 93 going toward Golden you will see a dog standing paws up in the air. And other clues as to mining activity.

At the lights when you get to hwy 6, at the 1:00 O`clock is a boulder on the side of the mountain, it has #`s and ?.

I am guesstimating that these are within the scope of the pictures from Bill`s grave.

The nonsense that I see you may not see.
PICT3008.JPG

Last edited:

Pala Y Pico

Jan 18, 2011
Colorado and New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now don't get too sidetracked and forget about our turtle buddies ...

View attachment 1041054

That is definitely a turtle....or two.

It also reminds me of a little girl at the zoo. The little girl saw the same thing, after a while in frustration, she looks at her mother, and say's, Mommy, why doesn`t he just go around!:icon_scratch:

Last edited:

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
Lol. Is it associated with a 'treasure' trail you were looking into, or merely something that caught your eye while out walking around?

Actually, it was given to me by a late friend in AZ who often found interesting things. He never said what he thought about this turtle - guess he went to his grave with it.

bob632

Banned
Nov 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am going to ask you people one time and one time only.

do you want to know the truth or not?

here's what it will take :

1) don't ever be condescending with me, saying crap like "panties in a bunch" or "douche bag" doesn't exactly motivate me.

2) don't forget where you got it from

3) don't take my generosity for granted.

4) if you don't get it.....that's not my problem.

5) no one took anything "to the grave" some people just don't know how to ask the right questions

6) the spanish worshipers have have had plenty of opportunities to shut me up.......what are they waiting for?

7) be prepared to do a lot of work, nothing is free

8) don't ever be condescending with me, you have nothing to offer me.

9) you think I made it all up?
:http://books.google.com/books?id=vg...Rd7IrbnTsCTaHabTwjCQ&ci=44,899,825,599&edge=0

Historical notice of Hernan Cortes, conqueror of Mexico. Domestic literature ... - Robert Charles Sands - Google Books

I know EXACTLY what the sapniards were looking for.

10) what's in it for me? Don't worry I don't need much, But you probably don't have what I need.......

11) That's not a "medicine wheel"

12) an apology

:hello:

back to my banning

:laughing7:

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
I am going to ask you people one time and one time only.

do you want to know the truth or not?

here's what it will take :

1) don't ever be condescending with me, saying crap like "panties in a bunch" or "douche bag" doesn't exactly motivate me.

2) don't forget where you got it from

3) don't take my generosity for granted.

4) if you don't get it.....that's not my problem.

5) no one took anything "to the grave" some people just don't know how to ask the right questions

6) the spanish worshipers have have had plenty of opportunities to shut me up.......what are they waiting for?

7) be prepared to do a lot of work, nothing is free

8) don't ever be condescending with me, you have nothing to offer me.

9) you think I made it all up?
:http://books.google.com/books?id=vgIyAQAAMAAJ&pg=PA369&img=1&zoom=3&hl=en&sig=ACfU3U00k1UyqYRd7IrbnTsCTaHabTwjCQ&ci=44%2C899%2C825%2C599&edge=0

Historical notice of Hernan Cortes, conqueror of Mexico. Domestic literature ... - Robert Charles Sands - Google Books

I know EXACTLY what the sapniards were looking for.

10) what's in it for me? Don't worry I don't need much, But you probably don't have what I need.......

11) That's not a "medicine wheel"

12) an apology

:hello:

back to my banning

Yes, I would like to know what you think. Your links are interesting but could you tell us how you tie all this information together and what conclusions you've reached? Thanks.

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
149.jpg

Bob, I posted this picture awhile back and asked you if you had ever seen anything similar. The figure is about 3 feet high and I can't figure out how it was created. I believe you implied that there might be something like this in Wyoming. That's important to my research. Could you tell me what part of Wyoming and if the figure there is similar to this one? Thanks

bob632

Banned
Nov 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 1042139

Bob, I posted this picture awhile back and asked you if you had ever seen anything similar. The figure is about 3 feet high and I can't figure out how it was created. I believe you implied that there might be something like this in Wyoming. That's important to my research. Could you tell me what part of Wyoming and if the figure there is similar to this one? Thanks

I certainly don't want to delude this excellent thread with useless drivel, but have a look at the three kings hieroglyphs and see if you recognize your long necked fellow, he's right underneath the elbow of the guy with big feet as a matter of fact.

Utah......but all in the same area of importance. :laughing7:

No one caught that the liliputs of the andes had the EXACT same type of embalming as the dwarf that was found in wyoming?

that doesn't surprise me. :laughing7:

bob632

Banned
Nov 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dig spot?

Ask the spanish worshipers.:laughing7:

I'm sure the guy with a screen name that starts with an r and ends with an r can help out.

or maybe "ye olde dawg" he always helped me out.

bob632

Banned
Nov 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You just lost your opportunity.

Did you not read what I said?

one time only.

ask the pope where the dig spot is, you'll never get it from me......

I am off to help people that deserve it...........goodbye for good.

bob632

Banned
Nov 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well nobody,

let me first apologize for destroying your thread, I know you are on the right track and it is very interesting, I probably shouldn't mess with certain people.....but they deserve it. :laughing7:

whatever you think is hidden out there probably is, you won't find it by sitting around here, and if you are looking for help.......you don't need any.

You clearly aren't afraid to do your own digging, I'm sure other people will recognize this and invite you to other sites, if or when when you get there ask workjay about the six fingers :laughing7: and then give him this link

Mendelian Inheritance in Man: A Catalog of Human Genes and Genetic Disorders - Victor A. McKusick - Google Books

The Atlantic Monthly - Google Books

The Scots Magazine and Edinburgh Literary Miscellany - Google Books

if springfield is a "nice guy" he will nominate you. :) ( I know he is)

good luck and happy hunting.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, I would like to know what you think. Your links are interesting but could you tell us how you tie all this information together and what conclusions you've reached? Thanks.

Hey, Dog. I'm beginning to think that HE does not know. I'm beginning to think that HE is hoping YOU or someone ELSE on the forum can explain it to HIM. Cheez, how many times has he told us to, basically, bugger off and that he's leaving the forum never to be heard from again??? Maybe 6 or 7 times?? Smoke and mirrors??

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
This may be the most interesting LUE-related discussion I've heard. I'm hoping Nobody's Colorado curiosity keeps him digging for answers to the questions he's been presenting.

1. What is the LUE?
2. What is the provenance of the French place names in SE Colorado?
3. What is the provenance of the French mining rumors in SE Colorado?
4. What did the French Jesuits know? What about the Spanish Jesuits?
5. Is there a connection between the San Luis Valley and environs and the Priory of Sion legends in the south of France?
6. Oh, and while you're at it - why did all those holy types choose Crestone for the site of their temples and monasteries?
7. One more. The San Luis Valley is Grand Central Station for UFO's. These types of sightings are frequently reported near alleged large 'treasure sites'. Any comments?

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
This may be the most interesting LUE-related discussion I've heard. I'm hoping Nobody's Colorado curiosity keeps him digging for answers to the questions he's been presenting.

1. What is the LUE?
2. What is the provenance of the French place names in SE Colorado?
3. What is the provenance of the French mining rumors in SE Colorado?
4. What did the French Jesuits know? What about the Spanish Jesuits?
5. Is there a connection between the San Luis Valley and environs and the Priory of Sion legends in the south of France?
6. Oh, and while you're at it - why did all those holy types choose Crestone for the site of their temples and monasteries?
7. One more. The San Luis Valley is Grand Central Station for UFO's. These types of sightings are frequently reported near alleged large 'treasure sites'. Any comments?

I don't know anything about the LUE but I do like to study geography and here's what I've noticed about Nobody's site. Over by Leadville is a Wildcat Mountain and the name Wildcat is associated with Jesse James. If you use Google Earth and start a line at the medicine wheel up in Wyoming and run it south through Wildcat Mountain, you end up at Capitan Mountain down in Lincoln County, New Mexico of Billy the Kid fame. Along the way you pass Emma Burr Mountain and then to San Antonio Mountain. St. Anthony of Padua, patron saint of lost things, Saint Anthony, Saint Anthony please look around, something is lost and can't be found. Further south is Tres Piedras and I believe there is a treasure legend associated with that small town. Then you pass by Cordova where there is a Capilla de San Antonio de Padua del Quemado. I don't know what that means but San Antonio caught my eye. Cordova is one point of an almost perfect equilateral triangle with the other two points being Black Mesa. There is a KGC treasure legend associated with one of these Black Mesas. Then it's on to Capitan Mountain where Roger Snow has mentioned a Templar/Aztec treasure connection.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions