hello, can you help me with this marks please

Prospectando Sonora

Tenderfoot
Aug 11, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everybody two weeks ago i found this rock with marks, and i want to know if it´s posible if somebody have information about the marks. thank you.

34ifqkm.jpg

watcher 2

Dec 13, 2010
Valley Springs, CA
Detector(s) used
Whites Gold Master, Whites TM 808, Garrett AT PRO, H3 Super Alien
Primary Interest:
Other
How big is your rock? Did it break off of somthing bigger and slide down hill? Anything else in the area? What state is it in? A picture by itself only opens up more questions

OP
OP
P

Prospectando Sonora

Tenderfoot
Aug 11, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The size of the rock is 4ft x 2.3ft, in the area only this rock have this size, the rock was like a table, I look around and not found anything else, the rock is near to old road, this road cross a small mountain and the rock is in the middle of the mountain to the side of the road i think 15ft into the trees.

watcher 2

Dec 13, 2010
Valley Springs, CA
Detector(s) used
Whites Gold Master, Whites TM 808, Garrett AT PRO, H3 Super Alien
Primary Interest:
Other
That is a good size rock. A cross can have many origins with differant meanings. But lets assume it is a treasure sign. If so it should indicate a treasure or objests hidden by a church or mission. The serifs at the ends of the arms of the cross might be importian. If one is larger than the rest. (Appearently at the bottom of your photo). That should point the direction to go. Look for dots or lines that might indicate distance. Or follow the direction indicated and look for another sign. Good luck. that looks like a good place to start.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread