help me please

T

TreasureTales

Guessing as to location: Pyrenees (Pirineos) Mountains between Spain and France. Maybe Ottoman Man is from Toledo, Spain? If so, perhaps the crosses could be stylized Pironee crosses. Or something left behind by the Crusaders?

Check out this website. http://www.seiyaku.com/customs/crosses/calvary.html

I've never been outside of the USA, so I am only guessing about everything. Hope Ottoman Man returns to give us an update.

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
those are maltese crosses (the knights of malta)---they were a old knights templer order--the markings are similar to ones that I have seen first hand at their old castle in malta--they were active in the crusades--- the marks are a form of code---ottoman is from turkey which long ago was part of the ottoman empire. many old crusader vs muslim type battles were fought there. there are mountion areas in turkey --ps the old L&M brand is alive and well in the turkish populated areas--they like "strong" smokes around there--- the turkish pipe tabacco's I have smoked are wickedly strong. --- ;D ;D Ivan
ottoman I am correct yes---?

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
oh by the way --are these "stone markings" close to the tomb that you posted earlier if so you might be close to a "templer" burial site---WARNING--- while the templers normally buried small amounts of personal wealth (the dead knights armor and sword and jewelry) with their dead they often left "deadly" surprizes to those who would try to tomb rob their dead to keep raiders from using the weapons and armor and looting the site for gain---like using dried "spores" that once enclosed in a damp area (like a tomb) would become highly toxic if breathed into the lungs of those who opened the tombs and would place poisons on items of value left these were "contact poisons" and would transfer from handling the items via the skin while crude they are very long lasting and can be quite deadly-(these "tricks" were learned from the tombs of the eygptians who likewize booby trapped their tombs also)--take great care when looking about for any treasure in the tombs as death traps were also used . It is also rumored that due to their great religious beliefs that many tombs are haunted and those who open them will be cursed --so good luck and take great care if that is indeed you are looking at. the stones are a coded marker and guide post---check to see if they are still in the correct original aligment and have not been shifted or moved and go from there.---take great care and good luck---- Ivan

Dman

Silver Member
Feb 10, 2006
Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab EXPLORER SE
The crosses usually mean treasure. Are the two smaller crosses situated East and West or North and South?
Dman

yilpet

Aug 24, 2007
Dman said:
The crosses usually mean treasure. Are the two smaller crosses situated East and West or North and South?
Dman

ottoman is a cheater,he is stealing this signs from turkish treasure forums and showing them as he has found them,so dont give your attention to him,he never saw the signs.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread