Jesuit Camp site

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Comanchero,

"The Jesuits and other Catholic missionaries were all over AZ. Comanchero"

That's close to being true, but there is a large area in Arizona where they did not go. It is labeled on all of their old maps as.....Apacheria. Not even Father Kino and Juan Matheo Manje were that daring.

Good call on the CCC.

cj

djui5

Bronze Member
May 22, 2006
Mesa, AZ
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
deedeelou said:
Jacko,

Would this by chance be somewhere close to Parker, AZ or Parker Dam?

I know this thread is really old, but Jacko is no longer with us. He is missed by a lot of people.

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
jacko passed away earlier this year, in Jan i think. i dont know how. :'(

OP
OP
JACKOJohn Stanwix

JACKOJohn Stanwix

Dec 20, 2004
HEAVEN
THIS IS AMANDA JACKO'S DAUGHTER .THANKS TO ALL THAT HAS NICE THINGS TO SAY ABOUT MY FATHER..I DO BELIEVE HE IS STILL HERE.HE HASNT GONE TO HEAVEN YET. I FEEL HE HAS UN FINISH BUSINESS HERE.WHAT IM NOT SURE OF YET.BUT IM SEARCHING.I FEEL ITS A TREASURE HUNT..AND HE HAS MY SEARCHING..GOD I MISS MY FATHER MORE THAN ANYONE COULD EVER IMAGINE..I FEEL SOMETHING ISNT RIGHT ABOUT HIS PASSING..ONE DAY ILL FIGURE IT OUT UNTILL THEN ILL BE SEARCHING FOR THE ANSWERS :-[ :-[ :-[

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's Good to hear from you Amanda.

I hope with your Fathers Spirit
you can Finally Find His Treasure
& Closure.

Best of Luck !

Jeff

stevesno

Feb 27, 2006
Deep in the Ozark Mountains
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ3D, Whites TM 808, Sharptronics DSP-03
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Amanda you seem to have the same spirit as your father. What a compliment, he would be proud. Happy hunting.....Steve

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
Amanda,

If you are looking for the same thing your Dad was trying to find, He left you the notes that will explain the hunt,
I you think he has not left yet...
Go with your gut feelings girl. You have one of the best guides in the world!
Someone on here will be happy to explain a sigh or symbol you don't understand.

Just go enjoy the trail with your Dad
Stay safe and keep your eyes open.

OD

Tin Nugget

Bronze Member
Jan 11, 2007
Mesquite Texas
Detector(s) used
MXT F2
Would there be any reason the Civilian Conservation Corps would have been doing any work in the area? The program in the 30's and 40's was referred to as CCC. They did many projects across the country. Locally they were responsible for White Rock Lake here in Dallas. Planted trees, built picnic pavilions, water fountains etc. Just a thought.

oops, apparently I am slow on the keyboard.

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
Nugget,

They also built roads and harvested native rock to do so.
Research the drive over the Colorado National Monument.

I am sure many Good Spanish signs and symbols if not large parts of trails dissappeared during these operations.

MHO, for what it's worth.

OD

OP
OP
JACKOJohn Stanwix

JACKOJohn Stanwix

Dec 20, 2004
HEAVEN
im not much of the treasure hunter..but i am a daughter that loved her father..i guess im just searching answers to my fathers death..i know what i feel in my heart /"people would call me crazy"..but i guess my whole issue is ..it wasnt his time to die and why would his girlfriend take everything and hide from his children..we have asked for so little ..we only wanted personal things..i wouldnt even know where to start and really this forum isnt about this kind of thing..but i sure like talking to people that knew my father..so any of you..please id love to hear from you guys...it brings me closer and makes me smile....amanda
p.s. do i look anything like my dad???lol

Attachments

• m_f54c4aa12d3da244b4115cc1f3c1d009.jpg
    m_f54c4aa12d3da244b4115cc1f3c1d009.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 955

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
LOL,
Amanda,

Your Dad aint got nothin on you.
We tought a lot of him too.

Have to go back and read some of his old posts from time to time,
and just remember a friend.

Thom

bytheriver

Jul 11, 2006
Amanda

Last July I found the TN Forum while looking for Indian Trail Trees (my treasure).

However, I found the posts your father was interested in. I learned about signs & symbols for the first time in my life. He made the rocks, stones and boulders come alive. I thought the forum was built around him and his theories....the folk here listened and had great respect for him. He gave me a new lease on life for the first two weeks in July 2006.

At age 66 I wanted to MD, I wanted to climb rocks and see what Jacko was seeing. Now I see turtles, birds and snakes in everything.

Then one morning I opened up the forum site to see what Jacko had posted during the evening hours. But instead I read he was gone to treasure heaven. I felt a deep sense of loss....I had never met him, but he had become part of my life for two whole weeks.

You are blessed to have a dad like Jacko, sorry you are having a hard time with his gf, remember you are # 1 in his life and no one can take that place from you.

There is a scripture that says what is done in darkness will be exposed to the light...so hang in there. All things work together for the good for them who love God and are called according to his purpose!

I never saw a picture of your dad, so cant say who you look like. You probably do!
You are beautiful, young and courageous!

I enclosed a picture of me and grandaughter: Having Precious Moments Together!

By the River

Attachments

• Precious RV.jpg
    Precious RV.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 871

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread