Ottoman Maps

R

Rich

german said:
??? Does anybody know how can I decode maps form 1900 left from the Ottoman Turks on the balkans. Need the meanings of they symbols, probably some of the symbols related to the muslimreligion.

Thanks in advance

can you give an example?....i just might beable to help!!!!!

B

brla

i can help too which region of balkan be more specified PMS also is welcomed.

D

delehmes43

ı live in turkey. ı am a ottoman son. ı will help you. want to you ? :o

yilpet

Aug 24, 2007
delehmes43 said:

The ottomans havent left any treasures,propabbly the map you have is from the byzantians or the armanian which have lived there before,so you need i think armanina sign encoder.

makedon

Feb 6, 2008
Hi
I am from the Balkans, Macedonia and i have experience in map traking and decoding . If you have something for MAcedonia area feel free to contact me and we can talk abouit your comming in macedonia and finding the treasure.
Best regards from Macedonia

Stakiko

Mar 20, 2008
You are wrong about this man!!They left many treasures in Greece dude...:)

yilpet said:
delehmes43 said:

The ottomans havent left any treasures,propabbly the map you have is from the byzantians or the armanian which have lived there before,so you need i think armanina sign encoder.

pusulam

Dec 30, 2008
I live in Turkiye. But you know in Ottoman Empire lots of nations and religions were living . Which one. It is important. Muslims don't put treasure in grave etc. But you can find lost gem that they havent any sign. I just know, some Armenian nation's treasures have been buried in Turkiye.

alexsatta

Jun 25, 2017
petra
Detector(s) used
Emfad UG12 pro , lorenze Z1.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hello over there.
do you read or speaks ottomans??!!will be great to know that!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread