Possible Mine Site, NEED HELP, INPUT

HappyTrails55

Sep 30, 2005
Paso Robles
Detector(s) used
Teknetics G2
Well I haven't posted here for awhile so I'm rusty at it, I have 12 pic's I want you all to analyze and see if you concur on what I am looking at, the last pic is just a Illustration I drew. So while my digging buddy and I were (and are) working a paystreak on my claim, I crossed the dry creek to see if I could find the source of where the gold was coming from, either farther up the creek or off of the sides of the hills (mountain). Not far away from where I initially crossed the creek I come upon this neat little area that looks like another bench of sorts and there is this rock that has been broke in half making a perfect little seat or chair to sit on, so I sit and rest. Just as I start to look around, to my right there is a small sandstone outcropping nestled in the conglomerate bedrock that makes up the side of the hill. 2 Large Boulder size rocks are prominent set about 10 feet or so away from each other, one a little higher up. The lower one looks like it has been carved on but it is so faint that if it was carved on, it was a Long Time Ago. So I'm studying this rock while I'm sitting in this little rock seat. The rock seat doesn't point in that direction, it points a little more to like 12 o'clock, the sandstone bluff of boulders are about 2 o'clock or a little more. The Lower rock appears to be a stick figure of a man sitting and pointing to rocks that make up the rock. The Upper Rock appears to have something going on as well. So if I can upload these pic's properly, please analyze them and hopefully give me your 2 cents....Thanks ! Darrell 100_8227.JPG 100_8247.JPG 100_8246.JPG 100_8245.JPG 100_8242.JPG 100_8241.JPG 100_8240.JPG 100_8239.JPG 100_8238.JPG 100_8237.JPG 100_8236.JPG 100_8228.JPG

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread