A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
I understand what you mean, Hoofer. At this time, I'm not looking for treasure, I'm looking for evidence. I want to date one of these sites and find out who made them. If I work with the archaeologists, and they unearth artifacts, I can post pictures and information. Aren't you curious? ???

Has anybody ever heard of any cache sites being uncovered during an archaeological dig. Any kind of cache, trade goods, weapons, precious metals, food, anything.

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I understand what you mean, Hoofer. At this time, I'm not looking for treasure, I'm looking for evidence. I want to date one of these sites and find out who made them. If I work with the archaeologists, and they unearth artifacts, I can post pictures and information. Aren't you curious? ???

I believe before the Spaniards. Do i have proof,no.

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've posted before that I study a site like Sandy's sites. I've been trying, for several years, to get our state archeologist to look at the place. A few weeks ago, I was told to make a report on the site and they would get it recorded and send somebody to work with me. Now that it's starting to warm up, I plan on making the report. I hope that, once they see the site, they will want to do a scan with metal detectors to find more evidence.

I would hope that some of you, who have found similar sites, would work with your state's archeologist to solve this mystery. If you've found a site and there is no aura, why not.
That is one of the fastest ways of loosing that site. If the rules regarding treasure finds were different. You would have a lot more finds mentioned. Why would you do all the work just to have them take it away?

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
That is one of the fastest ways of loosing that site. If the rules regarding treasure finds were different. You would have a lot more finds mentioned. Why would you do all the work just to have them take it away?

I'm looking for historic evidence that can be recorded and passed on. If an archaeologist finds something of value, that's fine, as long as I can get pictures to share.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Sorry but our government (including Archaeologist who work for the government) are not interested in sharing any of these treasures nor their existence with any of the public, as I have said many times our government is involved in the cover up of these treasures.

Last edited:

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
Sorry but our government (including Archaeologist who work for the government) are not interested in sharing any of these treasures nor their existence with any of the public, as I have said many times our government is involved in the cover up of these treasures.

I'll let you folks know how things play out. My guess is nothing will come of it.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Noss didn't find anything at Victorio Peak. IMO, Noss used Victorio Peak strictly as a convenient location in order to scam people, occasionally displaying 18th century Santa Rita copper bars he had earlier recovered in the Caballos as bait to swindle investors. By the time his luck ran out, he had attracted a lot of attention, especially from the Feds, who had been trying to nail him for years violating the Gold Act, which forbid ownership of gold. You'll note that the Feds never found him in possession - ha, ha.

I suspect that some government genius figured that, thanks to the groundwork and rumors provided by Noss (by then dead), they could take over Victorio Peak, annex it into the missile base and have access to a terrific bunch of caves (off limits to the public) in which to hide the massive gold heist they pulled off in Germany at the end of WWII. That gold, discovered in the Merkers salt mines, was stolen from private citizens by the Nazis and in turn by the US Army, remaining unaccounted for after the war. The top brass could remove it later using the excuse that it was a legitimate "Spanish treasure" recovery, luckily found on government land - a type of money laundering, you might say. Of course, the big players could keep a tidy share for themselves, as is usually the case with the spoils of war (ie, government sanctioned theft).

View attachment 1561606

View attachment 1561607

As I have stated many times before, "All of the gold, silver, bags of wedding rings, stocks and bonds, paintings.....whatever Nazis Germany placed in the Merker's Salt Mine was distributed to the owners. All that was left was placed into a "Holocaust Fund" in the early 1980's, all of it was gone. No one stole any Nazi Gold. I have the complete inventory of everything that came out of the Merker's Salt Mine. You can find all of this information on the Internet, no need for continue a hunt for something that is gone.

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
As I have stated many times before, "All of the gold, silver, bags of wedding rings, stocks and bonds, paintings.....whatever Nazis Germany placed in the Merker's Salt Mine was distributed to the owners. All that was left was placed into a "Holocaust Fund" in the early 1980's, all of it was gone. No one stole any Nazi Gold. I have the complete inventory of everything that came out of the Merker's Salt Mine. You can find all of this information on the Internet, no need for continue a hunt for something that is gone.

Must have been the same govt agency that inventoried the WMD's. Franklin, never, ever believe what the govt tells the public.

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
Quinoa, you've been mentioning Egyptian influences in North America lately in the threads. Do you care to elaborate on your thoughts about this? Do you believe early Mediterraneans (specifically Egyptians in this case) were active here in the distant past? What time period? If you are identifying Egyptian symbology in the field, how can you be certain that others at a much later time weren't copying it for their own uses?

What , you think that big bad ocean would be such a feat to cross?

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
What , you think that big bad ocean would be such a feat to cross?
Of course not - and I have an idea how longitude may have been determined using celestial navigation and an hourglass too.

However, that's not what I asked you. Care to respond to my questions?

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
Good, otherwise I 'd have to refer to the 70 year old man who crossed the atlantic in a 23 foot kayak solo 3 times in the last 10 years. But your reference to celestial navigation is actually the key. I'm going to first refer you to a very good article that has some interesting information in , it is composed of many pages on ancient egypt, the sphinx, zodiac, precession, etc. :

The Hall of Records

You will need to read all of it there are many consecutive pages there.

The ancient people worshipped the sun and the night skys. I'll get into this a little. First of all, our world is upside down. Upper egypt is south , lower egypt is north. Location wasn't map based north vs south, it was based on the nile river flow direction. So when we look at a map and place north up, it's wrong. North is down.

The so called "treasure sites" will often have large monuments that relate either to a hieroglyphic image, or a constellational zodiac. The zodiac periods were determined by what was seen in the eastern sky rising in front of the sphinx at night. Precession changes the night sky, so every 2160 years a new zodiac rises in front of the sphinx. So we take the Ram , Aries, about 2300bc. There's one. The bull taurus, about 4400bc. The crab (rarer) cancer 8700 bc. A common one where I am is draco and ursus minor, Just found another incredible one last sunday . It's not a dragon, it's a prehistoric reptile with an arched back and long tail. About 14000bc. Ursus minor is merely a tunnel/chamber symbol, a line to a box, but it was used throughout time. That's as far back as I am aware of. Although there are alien type image heads/skulls on many sites, the elongated ones without the hat. It's mostly a bunch of tombs and mines with some converted to storage places, and a mixture of small cached out spots from later groups. The ancient groups were looting each others stuff and remarking it as there own. You know out with lion in with the lamb type thing, it's a religious changing of the guard each time a new zodiac comes in the door.

So this isn't a comprehensive explanation , and it wouldn't be much for evidence in a big court case. I'm not here to provide that.

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
... The Hall of Records ...
... The so called "treasure sites" will often have large monuments that relate either to a hieroglyphic image, or a constellational zodiac...
... It's mostly a bunch of tombs and mines with some converted to storage places, and a mixture of small cached out spots from later groups. The ancient groups were looting each others stuff and remarking it as there own...

Egyptian (and others') cosmologies are interesting, as is the subject of celestial navigation methods, past and present. I know a bit about both, but it still doesn't satisfy my specific curiosity re your earlier post. Let me rephrase just a couple of easy-to-answer questions:

1) What physical evidence have you found in North America, specifically, that you feel is of Egyptian origin? Photos will be of great help.
2) What information do you have, specifically, that leads you to believe that Egyptians and other ancients were finding and burying gold in North America? Not your own theories, speculations, guesswork, etc. Where did your ideas come from? Who or what set you on this path?

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I made it all up by asking a magic 8 ball a bunch of questions kinda of like what Joseph Smith once did.

AIORIA

Apr 1, 2009
Uh huh. Your response speaks volumes.

"Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye."

I think we could all say the same thing about you and many of your posts sdcfia. Especially the one's where you've been asked specific questions, and you fail to answer, and instead turn around and declare that the burden of proof is on the presenter of the information.

You don't believe because you simply want proof, and to you, the only proof acceptable is to put the Spanish gold bar in your hand. You admit to never having put the information to the test, yet you declare with certainty the info to be false; and you don't happen to see anything wrong with that sdcfia? No? That in itself speaks VOLUMES as to your true intentions and agenda here.

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
"Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye."

I think we could all say the same thing about you and many of your posts sdcfia. Especially the one's where you've been asked specific questions, and you fail to answer, and instead turn around and declare that the burden of proof is on the presenter of the information.

You don't believe because you simply want proof, and to you, the only proof acceptable is to put the Spanish gold bar in your hand. You admit to never having put the information to the test, yet you declare with certainty the info to be false; and you don't happen to see anything wrong with that sdcfia? No? That in itself speaks VOLUMES as to your true intentions and agenda here.

Well, the biblical quote is a nice touch, but it seems to imply that you folks are treating your theories as a religion of sorts - accept it on faith alone - eh? That doesn't work for me, as I'm the sort of infidel who wants more than just a brush off.

Let's break this down two ways. First, it would be useful to get more than just a vague explanation of why you claim the things you do. I couldn't care less about a Spanish gold bar in my hands - I already know what a fallacy that yarn is to begin with. The fact that "hundreds of Spanish treasure vaults" is your bedrock position indicates to me that your bunch of acolytes are living in a type of fantasy world of your own making. Nothing but innuendos, vague speculations, unsupported claims and wishful thinking. And, when asked for more, never a straight answer. Why? Because there apparently is no straight answer. I guess we can blame RS for spawning a whole generation of gullible followers.

Second, the Sandy1 Method. If it works for you all, great. Unfortunately, nobody will ever know. The presentation of the aura photos and the rock patterns is disturbingly arbitrary for me and something I don't have an interest in spending time on. End of story for me. Others' results may vary. Good luck to all.

Regarding my posts. I welcome folks to go back and read any and all of them. What you'll find are both speculations and facts, most based on well-explained arguments and plenty of links to support the ideas. Oh, and many, many photos including, when asked, gps coordinates to what I and others have found. Yes, go there and see things for yourselves. Granted, one of you posts his "auras" as proof to the faithful, but another, who to attempts to explain the underlying history supporting your theories, posts next to nothing about the "signs" he's found. I guess because, "it's a secret"? More like, "there isn't such a place", I suspect. The rest of you followers appear to be just cheerleaders. Unlike your club, I never claim to know all the answers (and have stated as much numerous times), but I do try to provide all the backup material I can so that those interested can evaluate my ideas for themselves, if interested.

Let me give you a hint about your ad hominem attacks on me, which stem from my apparently uncomfortable questions to you. Many folks who are undecided about the topic will notice that, when instead of answering my questions you attack me instead, it tends to emphasize the weakness of your position. It's a strategy that's not so effective in the long run.

Last edited:

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes I agree, perhaps a book is in the makings , Treasurenet confidential: 20 years of highly informative posts in inconspicuous threads. Good for you!

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Well, the biblical quote is a nice touch, but it seems to imply that you folks are treating your theories as a religion of sorts - accept it on faith alone - eh? That doesn't work for me, as I'm the sort of infidel who wants more than just a brush off.

Let's break this down two ways. First, it would be useful to get more than just a vague explanation of why you claim the things you do. I couldn't care less about a Spanish gold bar in my hands - I already know what a fallacy that yarn is to begin with. The fact that "hundreds of Spanish treasure vaults" is your bedrock position indicates to me that your bunch of acolytes are living in a type of fantasy world of your own making. Nothing but innuendos, vague speculations, unsupported claims and wishful thinking. And, when asked for more, never a straight answer. Why? Because there apparently is no straight answer. I guess we can blame RS for spawning a whole generation of gullible followers.

Second, the Sandy1 Method. If it works for you all, great. Unfortunately, nobody will ever know. The presentation of the aura photos and the rock patterns is disturbingly arbitrary for me and something I don't have an interest in spending time on. End of story for me. Others' results may vary. Good luck to all.

Regarding my posts. I welcome folks to go back and read any and all of them. What you'll find are both speculations and facts, most based on well-explained arguments and plenty of links to support the ideas. Oh, and many, many photos including, when asked, gps coordinates to what I and others have found. Yes, go there and see things for yourselves. Granted, one of you posts his "auras" as proof to the faithful, but another, who to attempts to explain the underlying history supporting your theories, posts next to nothing about the "signs" he's found. I guess because, "it's a secret"? More like, "there isn't such a place", I suspect. The rest of you followers appear to be just cheerleaders. Unlike your club, I never claim to know all the answers (and have stated as much numerous times), but I do try to provide all the backup material I can so that those interested can evaluate my ideas for themselves, if interested.

Let me give you a hint about your ad hominem attacks on me, which stem from my apparently uncomfortable questions to you. Many folks who are undecided about the topic will notice that, when instead of answering my questions you attack me instead, it tends to emphasize the weakness of your position. It's a strategy that's not so effective in the long run.

Thank you! Yes folks, he'll be appearing here all the time, like it or else, i guess.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions