A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

elh

Aug 10, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Long range strategies may have to do with preparing for the eventual takeover of the country by political and economic means rather than a second Civil War. That takes a lot of time - decades or longer building a power base, infiltrating important positions, and accumulating and sitting on the gold that will give them a big edge when the ponzi dollars eventually fail (fiat money always fails) and are replaced with a gold standard of some sort. That's been a very long term plan, sure, but it offers an explanation as to why the gold has remained hidden for so long. They better have a lotta tons of it, because the Far east and Middle east have been buying it like crazy the past several years.

I suppose there's some truth in some of the woo-woo things, but I don't have much of a notion that it's been applied by the government trying to find the caches. Besides, it seems more likely to me that some of the government (deep state, shadow government or whatever you want to call them) are on the cache team.

Sure, there's always been a bleed-through between certain people and other entities. It's like a radio band - some folks have a bit larger frequency reception. More stations on the dial.

Long range strategies? Check this video out. Not very much on UFO's, but the other portion is extremely interesting. Just lets us know what CAN be done with long range ...
UFO Secrets Disclosed After Death by Air Force Analyst [FULL VIDEO]

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Long range strategies? Check this video out. Not very much on UFO's, but the other portion is extremely interesting. Just lets us know what CAN be done with long range ...
UFO Secrets Disclosed After Death by Air Force Analyst [FULL VIDEO]
Give us the link

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Long range strategies ... most of the land where these caches would be are owned by someone, and usually the same someone. most never even see the markers, and that means there are fewer looking, fewer to dissuade via "legal roadblocks" to searching. Lots of folks told they're protecting people from possible harm when actually they are protecting cache sites for those who are already wealthy ... and powerful.

Thus the land grabs by governmental entities have a purpose. That is why you cannot pursue these items on Federal Land. Not because they don't know, but because they do know.

They protect Victorio Peak by making it part of a missile test range. They aren't protecting what Doc Noss found, they're protecting you from getting blown up --- although there is no evidence of missiles having hit anywhere close to this mountain.

Be well all, nothing here to see.

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was in Palm Springs, CA. A few year back. There is a park that take you to the top of the mountain. Before I even got on the skyline I was seeing signs. When I got to the top. The first thing I noticed was armed guards. It's supposed to be a private park but the were state or federal people around. As I walked around it was very visible the signs on the stones. No where in the park could you find anything that mentioned Spanish or any other people who left those symbols. I even ask some of the park workers about the stones in the part. They just said it was natural formations.there were steel spikes still in bedded to go over the edge in one place. I just laughed and walked on. All through California I could see the work from the past. It's Just amazing.

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Long range strategies ... most of the land where these caches would be are owned by someone, and usually the same someone. most never even see the markers, and that means there are fewer looking, fewer to dissuade via "legal roadblocks" to searching. Lots of folks told they're protecting people from possible harm when actually they are protecting cache sites for those who are already wealthy ... and powerful.

Thus the land grabs by governmental entities have a purpose. That is why you cannot pursue these items on Federal Land. Not because they don't know, but because they do know.

They protect Victorio Peak by making it part of a missile test range. They aren't protecting what Doc Noss found, they're protecting you from getting blown up --- although there is no evidence of missiles having hit anywhere close to this mountain.

Be well all, nothing here to see.

Noss didn't find anything at Victorio Peak. IMO, Noss used Victorio Peak strictly as a convenient location in order to scam people, occasionally displaying 18th century Santa Rita copper bars he had earlier recovered in the Caballos as bait to swindle investors. By the time his luck ran out, he had attracted a lot of attention, especially from the Feds, who had been trying to nail him for years violating the Gold Act, which forbid ownership of gold. You'll note that the Feds never found him in possession - ha, ha.

I suspect that some government genius figured that, thanks to the groundwork and rumors provided by Noss (by then dead), they could take over Victorio Peak, annex it into the missile base and have access to a terrific bunch of caves (off limits to the public) in which to hide the massive gold heist they pulled off in Germany at the end of WWII. That gold, discovered in the Merkers salt mines, was stolen from private citizens by the Nazis and in turn by the US Army, remaining unaccounted for after the war. The top brass could remove it later using the excuse that it was a legitimate "Spanish treasure" recovery, luckily found on government land - a type of money laundering, you might say. Of course, the big players could keep a tidy share for themselves, as is usually the case with the spoils of war (ie, government sanctioned theft).

nazi gold.jpg

ww2123.gif

Last edited:

Maverick1

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
Phx AZ
Primary Interest:
Other
Sooooo, …then He who has the biggest gun, is always right. And He has the right to write the history.

Then if it is written in History, then it must be right. Then,…what gives you (and me) the right to challenge the history, thus the truth written by the winners, (who are always right)?. My head is spinning to the right. (time for time-out, right?)

Last edited:

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Sooooo, …then He who has the biggest gun, is always right. And He has the right to write the history.

Then if it is written in History, then it must be right. Then,…what gives you (and me) the right to challenge the history, thus the truth written by the winners, (who are always right)?. My head is spinning to the right. (time for time-out, right?)

A lot of things in our world are reliable - the predictability of human nature, the law of gravity near the earth's surface, the danger in touching a hot stove, etc. Almost everything else you're taught is probably a lie designed to benefit someone else. The longer you live, the more apparent this is, unless you're terminally asleep. Regarding history, if you read what Anatoly Fomenko has to say, your head may spin all the way off your shoulders.

Maverick1

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
Phx AZ
Primary Interest:
Other
Almost everything else you're taught is probably a lie designed to benefit someone else.

I agree to the term of "Conditioning". Every new generation, has been targeted. With the event of New Age Tech., even more so.

I'm in total agreement, but you just drove a bigger nail with the bigger hammer....aka cut to the chase...as usual

Though Tolia Fomenko "yesti haroshyi chelavyiek" I'm not ready to subscribe to all of his "conditioning", simply out of self preservation (sanity) instinct.

But hey, curiosity dictates reading.

Last edited:

weekender

Feb 28, 2009
Arkansas-River Valley-Ft. Smith
Detector(s) used
Prism V
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Almost everything else you're taught is probably a lie designed to benefit someone else.

I agree to the term of "Conditioning". Every new generation, has been targeted. With the event of New Age Tech., even more so.

I'm in total agreement, but you just drove a bigger nail with the bigger hammer....aka cut to the chase...as usual

Though Tolia Fomenko "yesti haroshyi chelavyiek" I'm not ready to subscribe to all of his "conditioning", simply out of self preservation (sanity) instinct.

Yep!

Makes one think.
-Weekender

Maverick1

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
Phx AZ
Primary Interest:
Other
Yep!

Makes one think.
-Weekender

.......and that should be our best defense. That's not to say that is a whole lot we can do against "the bigger gun" the others hold.
History remains the same, as is still taught in school.

Have you tried to challenge your kid, lately? (what the h--l do we know)

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other

Yeah, I haven't been able to drink that Kool-Aid either, although one of TNet's more interesting former posters tried very hard to drag me into the Fomenko boat. If your curiosity leads you to reading, then with Fomenko, you've got quite a task before you - more than 3,000 pages of dense scientific writing that attempts to prove that all of human history prior to the Renaissance took place during the Middle Ages. I'm too lazy for that, and if it's true - so what? Nothing I can do about it.

Maverick1

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
Phx AZ
Primary Interest:
Other
Yeah, I haven't been able to drink that Kool-Aid either, although one of TNet's more interesting former posters tried very hard to drag me into the Fomenko boat. If your curiosity leads you to reading, then with Fomenko, you've got quite a task before you - more than 3,000 pages of dense scientific writing that attempts to prove that all of human history prior to the Renaissance took place during the Middle Ages. I'm too lazy for that, and if it's true - so what? Nothing I can do about it.

I did nose-thru a little, a while back, but just like you ...it seemed to me a little too heavy. More so than you typical Russian belletristic writer.
Also, a little out-of-wack for my taste at that time. But, the man had the right to say....

weekender

Feb 28, 2009
Arkansas-River Valley-Ft. Smith
Detector(s) used
Prism V
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
.....History remains the same, as is still taught in school.

Have you tried to challenge your kid, lately? (what the h--l do we know)[/QUOTE]

As a Matter of fact, I have.
I've challenged all my boys to that and other things.
It tends to make some teachers uncomfortable!!
-Weekender

Maverick1

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
Phx AZ
Primary Interest:
Other
.....History remains the same, as is still taught in school.

Have you tried to challenge your kid, lately? (what the h--l do we know)

As a Matter of fact, I have.
I've challenged all my boys to that and other things.
It tends to make some teachers uncomfortable!!
-Weekender[/QUOTE]

If so, that makes you a better father than most.

orangeman

Jan 15, 2014
A lot of history is hidden, not put on paper. Like the sentinel topic. Maybe they’re in some areas of the country. The remarking of the older stashes according the what I’ve read has been going on a long time. Heard the Spanish remarked older stuff they discovered. I can say my area was remarked over. One of the things that I noticed y’all over looked was the native Americans they knew many secret places and didn’t want them messed with.

Maverick1

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
Phx AZ
Primary Interest:
Other
A lot of history is hidden, not put on paper. Like the sentinel topic. Maybe they’re in some areas of the country. The remarking of the older stashes according the what I’ve read has been going on a long time. Heard the Spanish remarked older stuff they discovered. I can say my area was remarked over. One of the things that I noticed y’all over looked was the native Americans they knew many secret places and didn’t want them messed with.

You may be on, to something

AIORIA

Apr 1, 2009
IMO, most of the major caches are secure simply due to their requiring a significant and impossible-to-hide recovery effort (certainly not a stealth pick & shovel mission), and their being located on land that is off-limits to any sort of recovery effort in the first place, such as private property or government land. This and the belief on my part that the information we infidels have about these alleged caches are most certainly red herrings cleverly designed to capture one's attention and then point him permanently in the wrong direction. That amounts to two extreme layers of security, one on top of the other.

Sdcfia, Let's say for a moment that what you are saying is true, and that the information provided to us about the caches is somehow a deception. Why is it that no one ever questioned or attacked (including you) the countless books written on the subject of treasure signs and Spanish Treasure, and instead took everything as Gospel for so many years? Why is it that no one attacked or questioned, but rather entertained people who claimed to have "broken the code." People like Rangler, and Stilldign who's info had people running around in circles and never led anyone any closer to finding a treasure? Their info was not verifiable by any means in the field.

Then, when this new and never before heard of information came out about the treasure monuments, their meanings, the alignments that intersect to the dig spot, along with pictures of each, and the fact that it was all verifiable in the field by anyone and everyone; we suddenly find that, what actually clicks, what actually works, is being vehemently attacked....

Those who have any discernment at all can see exactly what's happening here. "If any man lacks wisdom, let him ask for it, and it shall be given to him."

I believe that the information is true and correct based on observation and confirmation alone. Will you find gold or silver? Maybe, maybe not. That's something I have yet to experience at this point, but with regards to everything else, it's all there to be found and confirmed. That cannot be denied.

So let me ask you Sdcfia, why is it that you believe (in specific terms) that the information provided by Sandy1, is a deception that somehow adds an extra layer of protection from people finding these caches?

Lastly, what do you believe is the "true" information by which you have judged Sandy1's info and have concluded it to be false or misleading?

You speak with such authority and detail on the subject that one is led to believe that you have the "Real" information on finding Spanish vaults.

Last edited:
Jul 2, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sdcfia, Let's say for a moment that what you are saying is true, and that the information provided to us about the caches is somehow a deception. Why is it that no one ever questioned or attacked (including you) the countless books written on the subject of treasure signs and Spanish Treasure, and instead took everything as Gospel for so many years? Why is it that no one attacked or questioned, but rather entertained people who claimed to have "broken the code." People like Rangler, and Stilldign who's info had people running around in circles and never led anyone any closer to finding a treasure? Their info was not verifiable by any means in the field.

Then, when this new and never before heard of information came out about the treasure monuments, their meanings, the alignments that intersect to the dig spot, along with pictures of each, and the fact that it was all verifiable in the field by anyone and everyone; we suddenly find that, what actually clicks, what actually works, is being vehemently attacked....

Those who have any discernment at all can see exactly what's happening here. "If any man lacks wisdom, let him ask for it, and it shall be given to him."

I believe that the information is true and correct based on observation and confirmation alone. Will you find gold or silver? Maybe, maybe not. That's something I have yet to experience at this point, but with regards to everything else, it's all there to be found and confirmed. That cannot be denied.

So let me ask you Sdcfia, why is it that you believe (in specific terms) that the information provided by Sandy1, is a deception that somehow adds an extra layer of protection from people finding these caches?

Lastly, what do you believe is the "true" information by which you have judged Sandy1's info and have concluded it to be false or misleading?

You speak with such authority on the subject that one is led to believe that you have the "Real" information on finding Spanish vaults.

I’ve found that 99% of all people who speak about Spanish treasure really don’t have a damn clue as to what they speak. Let them say what they want. Now on the other hand I do have knowledge about Spanish treasure. How you may ask? I’ve located a Spanish cache that’s so massive, it will take me a very long time to recover. More monuments than you could ever imagine. Naysayers will be naysayers, and skeptics will be skeptics

AIORIA

Apr 1, 2009
I’ve found that 99% of all people who speak about Spanish treasure really don’t have a damn clue as to what they speak. Let them say what they want. Now on the other hand I do have knowledge about Spanish treasure. How you may ask? I’ve located a Spanish cache that’s so massive, it will take me a very long time to recover. More monuments than you could ever imagine. Naysayers will be naysayers, and skeptics will be skeptics

Ancientghost2004, would you care to elaborate on whether Sandy1's information was confirmed or not at your specific treasure site? Or did you use a different method to locate your cache that you'd care to give any info on?

Thanks.

Jul 2, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ancientghost2004, would you care to elaborate on whether Sandy1's information was confirmed or not at your specific treasure site? Or did you use a different method to locate your cache that you'd care to give any info on?

Thanks.

Hi AIORIA,

Yes I will say that Sandys info is 100% true. He is not lying

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread