Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 149 of 208 FirstFirst ... 4999139147148149150151159199 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,235 of 3119
Like Tree6849Likes

Thread: A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

Jan 2014
    1197 times
    No Bob they go up the hill a little ways.

Jan 2014
    1197 times
    In fact the trail crosses the water way. The first marker is on the the bank of the old river bed. It has moved donít know when it moved.
    Crosse De Sign likes this.

Jan 2014
    1197 times
    Thing about rivers itís a constant changing thing. It changes from flood to flood. Iíve seen it change course in several locations in my life time. Just gotta know what to look for if it done it a long time ago.
    Crosse De Sign and miboje like this.

is
    Jun 2013
    ~:The Ancient Spirit Lands:~ Of Our Noble Brave And True ~: Great Ancestral Fathers :~
    4402 times
    All Redeemable Treasures
    Quote Originally Posted by orangeman View Post
    Cross I’ve got trees that point to other trees or markers. The trees don’t look to be 300-400 hundred years old. I don’t see nature doing this to the point of staying on the same compass heading. I also don’t see it happening with several trails. I do have one tree that could be 300 years old or older that is not normal. Here’s a question if your in the forest and you need to make a line to something how would you go about that.
    orangeman,

Other than compass lines, I'm not sure what you're thinking.
    Line of sight, you know the great artists of the Incas, Mayan empires,
    were thought to follow lines on mountain ridges, by simply using mirrors...

I've heard of guys dropping bags of flour from a plane at very low, just above tree top altitude,
    to get a line in the thick wooded Arbuckle Mountains... Would work, if you know a very good pilot...

But otherwise, pick something in the area or direction you are wanting to go towards, & keep your eye
    on it till you get there, look back at your beginning point to compare, go on to the next chosen object...etc.
    orangeman and miboje like this.
    ~ Psalm 23:4,6 ~ Yea, Though I Walk Through The Valley Of The Shadow Of Death,
    I Will Fear No Evil: For THOU Art With Me; THY Rod And THY Staff They Comfort
    Me. ...Surely Goodness And Mercy Shall Follow Me All The Days Of My Life:
    And I Will Dwell In The House Of The LORD Forever... King David ~

Jan 2014
    1197 times
    I agree with that. But theyíre in a perfect strait line. One thing about hiding in plain sight is to not make it obvious. If youíve got a line through the woods and you can see the next obvious marker from the the first and so forth it would be as obvious to a woods man as a sidewalk.

is
    Jun 2013
    ~:The Ancient Spirit Lands:~ Of Our Noble Brave And True ~: Great Ancestral Fathers :~
    4402 times
    All Redeemable Treasures
    Yep, so obvious, you wonder what's their hiding?...
    Auras my friend, auras...thanks to our amigo sandy1...

~:Crosse:~

Jan 2014
    1197 times
    Auras in a forest will be a tough row to hoe. Iím sure that it can be done. Bet itís a time consuming adventure. Iíve got a game camera that take a picture every few seconds if you want. Just have to beat the trees. Would like to try and see if works in the trees. But Iíve been working the puzzle of the many trails.

is
    Jun 2013
    4402 times
    All Redeemable Treasures
    Well, try anything you've got, & remember the models sandy has had best results with.
    There's your key, to possibly try & find out what potentially may be amongst the trees. If the leaves are fallen off right now? Or are you in pines or evergreens?

Do different angles, to get different lines of sight, & study the Camera Tech. Info Guide provided, worth your precious time. You could still be "studying the trails" 10 yrs. from now. Just a suggestion, I know the trails are interestin'.
    Last edited by Crosse De Sign; Feb 14, 2018 at 11:20 PM.
    Mark60 likes this.

us
    Mr. Rockahozoo Barnyardio Mcbellywash Barney III

Jun 2012
    Utah's Outback
    Teknetics T2 LE, Garrett Eagle Eye Deepseeker, Goldbug 2, Bounty Hunter 505, Whites Super 500 Deepseeker, (old, but fun)!
    399 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinoa View Post
    I've seen the burnt trees at what appears to be "mapped" or strategic locations in the field. The ones I know of are larger old trees broken off halfway and burnt on the outside though with nothing burnt in the vicinity. One is actually a "bearing" type tree where it aligns thru the uprights of a very old "Y" shaped tree or "goal post" tree at 330/150 degrees thru the uprights. Another is directly uphill from an aligned spot. A couple have a hoyo shape you follow, another one is "U" shaped at the top and very visible from a river bottom. One more similar thing is old white weathered branches laying on the ground that are shaved off and pointed and burnt at one end that point to a nearby rock marker such as a diamond shaped one.

I don't fully understand why the use of burnt trees or other things, I can only speculate a few. One would be to make it stand out, another would be to make it last in some shape or position (such as fire hardening, since they more or less are just fire scarred), another would be some sort of witchcraft related thing. I'm not sure it's really a specific group related thing like a calling card saying it's KGC or "OAK" but I'll look into it a little.
    I don't believe these trees to be lightning strikes, (I dont think you do either),. I have seen many of the Y and Gunsight trees, fire treated to make them last. I have found several that if you look from the top down, they have been axed into a heart shape. They do point the way. On a side note, I found one of these fire treated trees that had a long branch left on it. In the end of the branch, it had been hollowed out, and three rocks had been carefully placed in it. I followed the trail apprx. 300 varas, and it split in to three trails, each one of them to a burial....I never discount burned trees, especially if they have been axe shaped prior to burning. These trees have lasted hundreds of years,(I actually have proof of that), and will likely be there for hundreds to come. The spanish/jesuits had a way of fire treating them that makes them hard as stone to this day....Just a thought...
    bonuntr
    Mark60, weekender, AIORIA and 2 others like this.
    "Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both."
    Benjamin Franklin

Oct 2015
    S/W MO
    an old radio shack model
    246 times
    Metal Detecting

A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

bonuntr I agree the trees I have are burnt and Mother Nature had nothing to do with itClick image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1518923249.870601.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	917.9 KB 
ID:	1551924
    Last edited by Mark60; Feb 17, 2018 at 09:07 PM.
    It's not that life's too short it's that your dead for such a long time !!! "Find Your Beach"

is
    Jun 2013
    4402 times
    All Redeemable Treasures
    Quote Originally Posted by bonuntr View Post
    I don't believe these trees to be lightning strikes, (I dont think you do either),. I have seen many of the Y and Gunsight trees, fire treated to make them last. I have found several that if you look from the top down, they have been axed into a heart shape. They do point the way. On a side note, I found one of these fire treated trees that had a long branch left on it. In the end of the branch, it had been hollowed out, and three rocks had been carefully placed in it. I followed the trail apprx. 300 varas, and it split in to three trails, each one of them to a burial....I never discount burned trees, especially if they have been axe shaped prior to burning. These trees have lasted hundreds of years,(I actually have proof of that), and will likely be there for hundreds to come. The spanish/jesuits had a way of fire treating them that makes them hard as stone to this day....Just a thought...
    bonuntr
    ~ Very interesting, & valuable discovered info bonuntr.
    We all enjoy your stories & experiences that you share...
    Keen thoughts, unique observations amigo...Thanks ~
    Last edited by Crosse De Sign; Feb 18, 2018 at 12:33 AM.

is
    Jun 2013
    4402 times
    All Redeemable Treasures
    Agreed, on many various trees...
    Amazing how long they may stand.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0821.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	2.56 MB 
ID:	1551976   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0822 (2).JPG 
Views:	32 
Size:	2.57 MB 
ID:	1551977   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0809 (2).JPG 
Views:	21 
Size:	3.58 MB 
ID:	1551978   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0823 (2).JPG 
Views:	33 
Size:	3.45 MB 
ID:	1551979   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1000585 (2).JPG 
Views:	33 
Size:	2.33 MB 
ID:	1551980  

Last edited by Crosse De Sign; Feb 18, 2018 at 12:43 AM.

Charter Member

Nov 2013
    1595 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Now don't you know those people had some kind of talent. Maybe I should say help from above. You got some nice tree there Cross.

is
    Jun 2013
    4402 times
    All Redeemable Treasures
    Quote Originally Posted by Backwoodsbob View Post
    The trees were used by the priest also. I believe those others would find old Spanish / priest stashes and remark them. It would take some talent to munipulate trees like that. Especially to create shadow signs and such. The priest were also involved in spiritualism. All things are possible with God by your side.
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinoa View Post
    The Oak, kgc , mason guys or whoever they were likely knew about alot of the Spanish/ancient stuff, especially the mines. We just lump them all into the category of sentinels. They likely pass info down in their families and have to recruit the younger generation to keep to it all alive, but in the present years there is a notion some of these families may be tapering out, due to the widespread drug use in the younger generations. This is also happening in native american traditions/lore, it's not being passed down anymore.
    There was an organization that wanted to start the cessation of the south again. Ever heard the south will rise again. Any way they where supposed to have hid all manner of things for this. Money was on of the things that was hidden. Sentinels where to guard the large deposits keep the signs in place.
    Cross there’s things all over the country they where not all done by the Spanish. There was a lot of stashing of money during the civil war and after when it was made a crime to have gold. Wether it was organized or just a family trying to keep what valuables they had from outlaws, other organizations or families, or the government. There’s some that died protecting the secret of where there valuables where hid. There’s trails that are around the 100-150 year old range that I know the Spanish didn’t do. It was a war zone in the south for to long then it went from that to reformation. The reformation was as bad as the war in many places. When that got a little better they outlawed possession of gold. It was nonstop for over a generation.
    Quote Originally Posted by AIORIA View Post
    orangeman, the treasures that were hidden by the Knights of The Golden Circle (KGC) Confederate freemasons, and the treasures hidden by the Spanish, would have completely different setups, types of monuments, and alignments etc. At least one would be led to believe that. Are you saying there's a possibility that this 2nd group that came after the Spanish, could have used the exact same setup as the Spanish?

Thanks for sharing.
    I’ve got a Spanish set up. Then I’ve got some thing else with the Spanish stuff. I’ve also got a different set up with no Spanish influence that I can tell. There’s many different trails to follow in a small area. That’s leads me to believe something of value is in the area. The thing I’m working on is who then It would be easier to figure what the plan may have been and put it together.
    Cross I’ve got trees that point to other trees or markers. The trees don’t look to be 300-400 hundred years old. I don’t see nature doing this to the point of staying on the same compass heading. I also don’t see it happening with several trails. I do have one tree that could be 300 years old or older that is not normal. Here’s a question if your in the forest and you need to make a line to something how would you go about that.
    Quote Originally Posted by bonuntr View Post
    bonuntr
    So it's generally thought, that there's various reasons, possibly different entities involved,
    that very likely, either did some of work to begin with & then maybe someone else modified
    them some more in some cases? But it seems they may being mostly, or even all, have to do
    with, & in combination to firstly the Spanish Jesuits, then later, also found by the "Enlightened"
    team members of the KGC? Or perhaps the directions & locations were somehow passed on, that
    include the potential to be around the areas that were used to cache valuable things by the Jesuits,
    who had mostly used rocks, that wouldn't ever disappear, including especially the areas in the country,
    that now, & for the last few centuries, have had scarce, or maybe in some vast areas, no trees at all

~:Crosse:~
    Last edited by Crosse De Sign; Feb 18, 2018 at 01:07 PM.
    elh, orangeman and Mother Superior like this.

is
    Jun 2013
    4402 times
    All Redeemable Treasures
    But if that's not the thoughts, & like why would Jesuits have used trees at all,
    because rocks can usually be plentifully found, somewhere in a general area
    across the country? So did they use trees, to help find the way to particular
    areas if interest? Or, was that more likely the works of the later entities,
    whoever they all may have been...

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links