A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
I am really starting to get a grasp on how the sites were engineered with your information you are giving out.Like you said the most important location is tracking down that aura site first.

Yep, If I ever stand a chance of doing anything,
It will be a lot of because of sandy1's sharing...

Last edited:

Secret squirl

Sep 15, 2017
Nibiru
Detector(s) used
pulsestar II pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does anyone have a recommendation on snake bite protection Gators? With all of the rain this year, the grass will make hiking a little more dangerous. You dont always get the courtesy rattle, and I want to be prepared when the heat picks up.
I have done a little research on line, and there seems to be quite a range, in price, comfort, and effectiveness, as some im sure will be useless against a rattle snake. I dont like things that break, and I know you get what you pay for, but that being said, there is quite a range. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Does anyone have a recommendation on snake bite protection Gators? With all of the rain this year, the grass will make hiking a little more dangerous. You dont always get the courtesy rattle, and I want to be prepared when the heat picks up.
I have done a little research on line, and there seems to be quite a range, in price, comfort, and effectiveness, as some im sure will be useless against a rattle snake. I dont like things that break, and I know you get what you pay for, but that being said, there is quite a range. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I just have a pair of Snake Guardz I had bought at the Outdoor Lifestyle Store there in
Hesperia, CA., along with a Keen sluice box for prospecting in N. CA. motherlode country
& that has been several years ago now... It was early spring then before the thaw, so...

All I know is they are made with Kevlar in the USA, large size & fit my legs, I tried them
on & adj. them once, but have yet to wear them in the field. I've decided lately, that I'll
start wearing them. Even though I have yet to see a single snake... where I hunt there
are also the silent but deadly kind. Mine were $69.95 back over 10 yrs. ago. I've kept
them in the clear plastic snap open tubular holder, & they still look like brand new...

I really have always thought they would be at least a little uncomfortable to wear.
Wish I could give you better info, but when I'd bought these, I wasn't doing that
much shopping online to compare, & haven't used them in the field but plan to.

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other

I have a pair of Turtleskin snake gators I bought about 15 years ago. I used them twice and they've remained in the gear bag since then. I'm sure they're quite effective, but the downside for me was how hot and sweat-soaked my legs got from the knees down when I wore them, even in the spring and fall here in New Mexico when the temperatures are comfortable. I likely won't wear them again, although a few times I've wished I had them with me in large fields of agave, ha ha.

Good snake gators might not be be a bad idea in your tall-grass country, and you may as well buy a quality pair. The Turtleskins are $150 now (too much, IMO). I believe you can get a quality pair for about $50 - check the reviews online. Just as important, maybe more so, are your boots. Stay away from the lightweight suede/nylon footwear, as the gators don't always cover them completely and they won't stop a puncture from snakebites or various cactii and other plant stabbers. Wear above-ankle all-leather uppers.

agave.jpg

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Ahhh...the ol possum in a tree symbol. What do you think it means? LMAO :laughing7:

:
.. View attachment 1679439
:
.. View attachment 1679441

Hi L.C., how's the weather in NE. or CO. wherever yer at now?

Not really sure, but suspected that it could be a serious Omen.
So I spoke kindly & assured it that I wasn't there to cause it any
harm, & waved a trail mix bar in front of it's nose, which it sniffed
curiously I suppose, but with no expressed emotion. So I showed it
by tapping the hard nearly frozen fruit nut & grain bar on a dead log
in front & below her. She never batted an eye, so I left peace offering.
Had something with an amber clear brown tint dripping from it's mouth,
Was at the lower branch, but got annoyed with my talk, & moved higher.
LOL! ...:cross:

But the real reason I think it's significant, is that someone had carved
something similar in shape & size some time in... previous history, that
bares a striking resemblance to my new found friend here, but in stone.
Thanks for asking L.C., happy sharin' 'bout my latest frozen adventure.:laughing7:

Last edited:

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
View attachment 1679489 Check out this abstract mountain work. LOL Awesome possum by the way.

Hey zak,

Man that's a bit on the large, & kinda' busy to say at least, lol... Yes I liked it right off.
Really kinda' reminds me a lot of an old mine entrance, maybe currently blocked off?
Mine nothing as krazy & big, all condensed in one area. Very nice share, Thanks!:thumbsup: .
...:cross:

Last edited:

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
BTW, with all your turtles coming up from their hatching place,
& mine turtles in a nest scene also, I recall sandy1 talking about
the significance of animals used. The thoughts of observations in
nature's, as well as the religious beliefs passed on. Well, I heard
an 'ol Antique Jewelry expert express that Turtles're meant to be,
Good Luck... So that's what I'm wishing you & that's one honkin'
large probably death trap, that's of course just visually guessing,
without actually being there, to look over it, & survey reale well...

Edit: That's a lot of symbolism, all close in 1 area, not only lots of
granite looking (if not all) as you mentioned. Then as possible iron
painting, staining effect around the entrance, looking to be lighted
possibly a Phoenix rising. Naturally all much larger too & more than
I've had to sort through. So there by nature, see also there's Omega
overhead. I'm still studying there's just so much going on there, krazy!

Yes though I walk through the valley of the shadow, I will fear no evil...lol! 8-)
...:sunny: :fish:
:cross:

Last edited:

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Like sandy1 said stay focused on the main signs a lot were thrown in just to confuse a person lol. That horse is looking at something on down the trail.

Jul 2, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Like sandy1 said stay focused on the main signs a lot were thrown in just to confuse a person lol. That horse is looking at something on down the trail.

Never follow a horse head unless you want to be met with utter failure

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other

Never follow a horse head unless you want to be met with utter failure

Yep,:thumbsup:... LOL...8-)
Well, is there possibly any other good rockin' & rollin' or country reason, for the Horse's head at all then,
let's say besides a dusty dirt trail, or pointed stand out directional marker to guide one thither towards...:cross:

Last edited:

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The chain trails yes that has to be some of the most important information you could share with us on the engineering of the site.

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
CDS, a good name for your horse is '' Green Weanie ''. Great outline. Is he a quarter horse or Morgan?
:
.. View attachment 1679868

Hey elh,
Think she's an Arabian, & actually not that green.
My pics turned out less than I'd hoped, so I doc'd.
I also think I see a Cross, so maybe K. Templar's.
LOL, Thanks...:cross:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread