A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

Sorry CDS but I am not in the slightest bit religious, yes I have had strange things happen to me and have went back with other people and of course nothing happened then.

Yes I know you've said you're not religious, & I'm not either.
Religions is practicing the understanding of man's traditions,
based on conception of what has supposedly happened past.
Interesting nothing had ever happened again when you went
back with someone else. Spirits apparently don't always act.
... :sunny: :fish:
:cross:

Last edited:
The Rabbit
I wanted to clarify something about the Rabbit, I have found different rabbits at different sites and they always go into the crisscross spot, however what I have not said is that the rabbit is the starting point of a Chain Trail, meaning that the line from the rabbit would be the line you go up towards the crisscross spot (its best to look for the rabbit from the aura spot) then using the rabbit line you turn at a specific change of degrees off the rabbit line and a measurable distance to the next turn and so on, this is the hard part because we don't know the degree change without the map, this is where the aura comes in and can help to tell you a direction to go and if you go a bit farther you would be looking for another crisscross spot past the aura

We are getting into some very Important information at this point. (stuff from my top secret guide)

sandy1,
These aspects of your info are so amazing, & almost beyond understanding how you learned
to recognize them. Fascinating, & thanks for sharing this technical stuff it's amazing to know.
Surely this kind of Important Specific Information will help us to narrow the dig spot further.:thumbsup:

I am not religious either hallelujah and pass the ammo.

I am not religious either hallelujah and pass the ammo.

Yep, I believe that's along the lines of the patriots in American Revolution...

... ~ Pardon the patriotic outburst; sandy1 please continue to fire at will ~ ...

Last edited:
The Rabbit
I have found different rabbits at different sites and they always go into the crisscross spot[/B]

Is this the Rabbit with his ears laid back or any Rabbit
And is there always a Rabbit?
Thanks

Thank you, I was able to find one like you had taken the photo of. Now I am trying to find a viewing program for an older Max PC (2009), do you happen to know of a program that would work? Thanks Pebble

Thank you, I was able to find one like you had taken the photo of. Now I am trying to find a viewing program for an older Max PC (2009), do you happen to know of a program that would work? Thanks Pebble

sandy1 this is from post #4232 she was trying to use an I phone and I told her to get the pentax.

Last edited:
Yeah its not the program that matters as much as the filters inside the camera it took me a long time to get the right camera to work and I tested many of them

I would love to here more, I find all your information very informative

I would like to receive more of your technical information from your top secret guide. I have a strange area to hunt in, we have very few rocks, most of our signs are on trees, my great grandpa purchased the property in 1874, I enjoy your information, he was a member of the Odd Fellow lodge. Thank you, for sharing your knowledge. It really helps me. I purchased the Penta Camera you recommended . I am anxious to take some photos of Auras, I haven't been able to hunt due to my husband being in the hospital for 4 months. Thanks, Pebble

Yes anytime you are willing to release your information I am all eyes and brain.

I have no doubt that anyone who has familiarized themselves with your Guide
and actually verified the same in the field, very happily digested the latest info.
Thank you for your continued insights Sandy1.
No lead balloons here.

I wanted to mention that I have had many people PM or Email me asking all sorts of questions about how to find the entrances and wanting to know everything from how I found the entrances to what was in them, how deep and every kind of question in between

Now to me these are considered Sentinel questions especially when these people are asking what I have found or how I sold mine etc. also they have not proven to me in any way that they are actually going out trying to find anything with my information, so most of these people I just beat around the bush with because they only seem interested in what I am doing and not what they are doing.

The information I am putting online is for the few people who really do want to find something for themselves which is why I try to only put verified information online and always to the point of the subject.

Last edited:
I just wanted to publicly thank Sandy1 for his awesome guide. THANK YOU!!! for all your hard work, dedication, and willingness to share your hard earned information. Ive learned more in the last 2 years from Sandy1's guide and thread than all the other threads combined. Ive gone from wondering "What is this and who did it?" to having somewhat of a clue. Burried hidden treasure in your own back yard, WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT???!!! Ive had to go relearn north america history. Unfortunately I do not have any of these sites (that I know of) near me, but I know of a few out of state that I will get some pictures of this spring and may post on here.

I speak for myself and many others when i say this. If you ever need a partner, I HAVE SHOVEL, WILL TRAVEL!!! It would be awesome to learn from a master of his trade.

Once again, THANK YOU SANDY1!!!!!

Last edited:
I just wanted to publicly thank Sandy1 for his awesome guide. THANK YOU!!! for all your hard work, dedication, and willingness to share your hard earned information. Ive learned more in the last 2 years from Sandy1's guide and thread than all the other threads combined. Ive gone from wondering "What is this and who did it?" to having somewhat of a clue. Burried hidden treasure in your own back yard, WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT???!!! Ive had to go relearn north america history. Unfortunately I do not have any of these sites (that I know of) near me, but I know of a few out of state that I will get some pictures of this spring and may post on here.

I speak for myself and many others when i say this. If you ever need a partner, I HAVE SHOVEL, WILL TRAVEL!!! It would be awesome to learn from a master of his trade.

Once again, THANK YOU SANDY1!!!!!

I see this is your first post FTR welcome to Tnet from Western Colorado.

Once again sandy1 top shelf information on the engineering of the sites this gives one a good step up on the decipher of the site.

Now to get back to some serious treasure hunting information:

One of the best numbers in a degree turn (chain trail) off of an alignment line turning at a crisscross spot is a 103 degree turn which is 77 degrees the opposite way.

For instance if you have a 69 degree line and you turn 77 degrees you turn onto a 146 degree line which is really a 103 degree turn when you look at it the opposite way which is actually considered the number 13 minus the 0, but also it is 13 degrees off the East/West line

The Best way to look at it is like a T with a left tilted top off 13 degrees from the base line, so following the leg going up to the tilted top then if you go left you would have a 77 inner degree change if you go right you would have a 103 inner degree change

Maybe you could give us one of your renderings of a layout for us with one of your drawings of this please, it helps a lot when you can see the actual lay out.

Last edited:
I thought I would share a bit more technical information from my top secret guide if its not getting to technical for most of the readers on here, (as it seems the last information went over like a lead balloon) let me know if you want more.

Thanks for letting me know.

The Shaft Sign

The shaft sign as I have shown usually is one of the major markers to a cache, I have always stressed that the sides of the shaft sign MUST be parallel in order to be a shaft sign, there is a very good reason for this,

The shaft sign represents a parallel line at the same exact degrees as the line that is going from the shaft sign to the crisscross spot just offset from the shaft sign to the crisscross spot by anywhere from 5 feet up to 12 feet and possible more.

What this parallel line does is it goes directly to the entrance of the vault

The way this works is you find the shaft sign then the crisscross spot and then the change of degrees and distance from the crisscross spot to the entrance then if you reverse engineer it the parallel line will be the distance apart that the line is from the crisscross spot and the entrance of the vault.

Again without the map this can be difficult however at some sites you will find that they put up a boulder that you can use that is near the shaft sign on the parallel line.

So, as an example, the shaft sign goes 5 degrees off of South 185 degrees to the crisscross spot then you get to the crisscross spot and turn to 117 degrees on the compass (3x39s) at 13 feet (to the entrance) now at that spot you look 5 degrees (opposite of the line you came up from the shaft sign) and you may very well find a large rock or something on the 5 degree line parallel with the shaft sign line you just came up. at about 12 feet apart between the two parallel lines in this case due to the 117 line not being a 90 degree turn to the 185 degree line you came up so you loose a foot (from the 13 feet) between the two parallel 5 degree lines.

These are not made up lines they are real degree lines and distances that I have found in the field.

Hope this helps guys.

Again, this is information that I have in my top secret guide that I am still working on.

Now that I am giving out the best information, I wanted to mention that I have had many people PM or Email me asking all sorts of questions about how to find the entrances and wanting to know everything from how I found the entrances to what was in them, how deep and every kind of question in between

Now to me these are considered Sentinel questions especially when these people are asking what I have found or how to sell etc. also they have not proven to me in any way that they are actually going out trying to find anything with my information, so most of these people I just beat around the bush with because they only seem interested in what I am doing and not what they are doing.

The information I am putting online is for the few people who really do want to find something for themselves which is why I try to only put verified information online and always to the point of the subject.

The Rabbit
I wanted to clarify something about the Rabbit, I have found different rabbits at different sites and they always go into the crisscross spot, however what I have not said is that the rabbit is the starting point of a Chain Trail, meaning that the line from the rabbit would be the line you go up towards the crisscross spot (its best to look for the rabbit from the aura spot) then using the rabbit line you turn at a specific change of degrees off the rabbit line and a measurable distance to the next turn and so on, this is the hard part because we don't know the degree change without the map, this is where the aura comes in and can help to tell you a direction to go and if you go a bit farther you would be looking for another crisscross spot past the aura

We are getting into some very Important information at this point. (stuff from my top secret guide)

The ones I am talking about have the ears laid back and are generally one of the largest stones in the area as its an important marker, there are other smaller rabbits carved around the treasure areas but in order to be the right one it needs to be a second boulder in an alignment (the closer of the two boulders to the crisscross spot so you can see its a rabbit), and the rabbit is always at a side view from the crisscross spot and in my experience they have always looked to the right.

The above is all of the condensed information that I have shared so far that comes from my Top secret Guide to the Vaults.

Post #4332
sandy1,
These aspects of your info are so amazing, & almost beyond understanding how you learned
to recognize them. Fascinating, & thanks for sharing this technical stuff it's amazing to know.
Surely this kind of Important Specific Information will help us to narrow the dig spot further.:thumbsup:

The above post #4332 was tribute I made yesterday at 12:00 PM...

Really Enjoying Your Top Shelf Secret Info, so fire at will, always watching & listening close.

You know that you always have my vote, & always will...:thumbsup:

Yeah its not the program that matters as much as the filters inside the camera it took me a long time to get the right camera to work and I tested many of them

You once told me you didn't think the W30 worked as well as the W10,
& you hadn't tried the W20, I think at that time.

I've looked at all of the specs for comparison, on the W10, W20, & W30.
While as Pentax the camera's manufacturer & has listed some upgrades;
such as more mega pixels, more internal memory, different ISO settings
on auto mode (which can be changed by manually setting differently for
continuous interval mode use), & also the use of different memory card
in the later models. They may or maybe have not changed or upgraded
the filter, which is what you think makes the W10 the most optimal
working camera for capturing the all important auras.

I believe some people are using the W20 or W30, but I haven't tried either of them yet.
So I'm wondering if they work as well as the W10. If no one knows for sure, maybe some
kind of experimentation would shed light whether one works better, or they're comparable,
& that could be beneficial, since capturing auras is such a critically important part of it all.:thumbsup:

The ones I am talking about have the ears laid back and are generally one of the largest stones in the area as its an important marker, there are other smaller rabbits carved around the treasure areas but in order to be the right one it needs to be a second boulder in an alignment (the closer of the two boulders to the crisscross spot so you can see its a rabbit), and the rabbit is always at a side view from the crisscross spot and in my experience they have always looked to the right.

This is more very specific info based on your experiences that definitely
can, & undoubtedly will, be very helpful. Really Super Cool Stuff! :thumbsup:

I thought I would share a bit more technical information from my top secret guide if its not getting to technical for most of the readers on here, (as it seems the last information went over like a lead balloon) let me know if you want more.

Now to get back to some serious treasure hunting information:

One of the best numbers in a degree turn (chain trail) off of an alignment line turning at a crisscross spot is a 103 degree turn which is 77 degrees the opposite way.

For instance if you have a 69 degree line and you turn 77 degrees you turn onto a 146 degree line which is really a 103 degree turn when you look at it the opposite way which is actually considered the number 13 minus the 0, but also it is 13 degrees off the East/West line

The Best way to look at it is like a T with a left tilted top off 13 degrees from the base line, so following the leg going up to the tilted top then if you go left you would have a 77 inner degree change if you go right you would have a 103 inner degree change

Most likely info I'll get to use, but have to do more work, to get prepared
for that more intense level of information, to actually use it, & then relate.
So thank you for everything you do, even if not yet up to speed on all of it.:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back