A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

HMK959

Mar 24, 2023

Attachments

• ۲۰۲۳۰۸۰۲_۱۸۰۳۱۱.jpg
    ۲۰۲۳۰۸۰۲_۱۸۰۳۱۱.jpg
    849.1 KB · Views: 24
OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello friends. I would be happy to know your opinion about this photo.
I see a possible guys face framed in a rock cocoon, but you would need to get a much better zoomed in picture that isn't so overexposed.(not so washed out) Definitely nothing like any of the markers I have seen here in the United States.

HMK959

Mar 24, 2023

Attachments

• ۲۰۲۳۰۸۰۲_۱۷۵۶۵۷.jpg
    ۲۰۲۳۰۸۰۲_۱۷۵۶۵۷.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 23
  • ۲۰۲۳۰۸۰۲_۱۹۰۱۳۰.jpg
    ۲۰۲۳۰۸۰۲_۱۹۰۱۳۰.jpg
    706.7 KB · Views: 23
  • ۲۰۲۳۰۸۰۲_۱۹۰۸۳۰.jpg
    ۲۰۲۳۰۸۰۲_۱۹۰۸۳۰.jpg
    735.9 KB · Views: 21
  • ۲۰۲۳۰۸۰۲_۱۹۰۷۲۱.jpg
    ۲۰۲۳۰۸۰۲_۱۹۰۷۲۱.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 22
  • ۲۰۲۳۰۸۰۲_۱۷۲۹۰۹.jpg
    ۲۰۲۳۰۸۰۲_۱۷۲۹۰۹.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 22
  • ۲۰۲۳۰۸۰۲_۱۸۲۳۳۵.jpg
    ۲۰۲۳۰۸۰۲_۱۸۲۳۳۵.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 22
  • ۲۰۲۳۰۸۰۲_۱۷۴۷۳۸.jpg
    ۲۰۲۳۰۸۰۲_۱۷۴۷۳۸.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 21
  • ۲۰۲۳۰۸۰۲_۱۸۵۶۲۶.jpg
    ۲۰۲۳۰۸۰۲_۱۸۵۶۲۶.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 21
  • ۲۰۲۳۰۸۰۲_۱۷۵۹۴۰.jpg
    ۲۰۲۳۰۸۰۲_۱۷۵۹۴۰.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 22

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello friends. I would be happy to know your opinion about this photo.
I am sorry sir but your photo quality needs to improve to make better determinations but I do believe you have something of importance at that site.

HMK959

Mar 24, 2023
I am sorry sir but your photo quality needs to improve to make better determinations but I do believe you have something of importance at that site.
my friend. Most of the rock-cut markers are only visible near dusk.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Unfortunately I just don't see any markers other than a few of what look like human heads, here in the United states human faces are not treasure markers (however Skulls are)

HMK959

Mar 24, 2023
Unfortunately I just don't see any markers other than a few of what look like human heads, here in the United states human faces are not treasure markers (however Skulls are)
Do sheep and ram or a three-story waterfall in America represent treasure?

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
I have seen a Rams Head here but very rarely and only as a single boulder not on a cliff face, waterfalls since they are not man made I never considered to be a treasure sign.

HMK959

Mar 24, 2023
Waterfalls, whether natural or man-made, have been very important places to hide treasure deposits. Water is the best and worst natural obstacle for a treasure hunter. As the number 3 is considered a good indicator, the ancients used more 3-step or 3-story waterfalls. They changed the direction of the water and made their deposit on the bottom or wall of the waterfall and again directed the water towards the waterfall.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Waterfalls, whether natural or man-made, have been very important places to hide treasure deposits. Water is the best and worst natural obstacle for a treasure hunter. As the number 3 is considered a good indicator, the ancients used more 3-step or 3-story waterfalls. They changed the direction of the water and made their deposit on the bottom or wall of the waterfall and again directed the water towards the waterfall.
Here in most of Arizona we don't really have enough water to create a flowing waterfall.

HMK959

Mar 24, 2023
Whether seasonally or permanently, water has always been important. Unfortunately, today's man has disturbed the order of nature. Imagine how abundant water was in the past 500 years. Waterfalls and seasonal springs are also important. The photo I sent you is also a waterfall that has now become a season. You can see the effect of a lot of water on its wall.

Attachments

• ۲۰۲۳۰۸۰۲_۱۸۰۰۰۱.jpg
    ۲۰۲۳۰۸۰۲_۱۸۰۰۰۱.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 17
OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Whether seasonally or permanently, water has always been important. Unfortunately, today's man has disturbed the order of nature. Imagine how abundant water was in the past 500 years. Waterfalls and seasonal springs are also important. The photo I sent you is also a waterfall that has now become a season. You can see the effect of a lot of water on its wall.
ok lets say there were a treasure buried at the bottom of your natural waterfall, then there would need to be markers that were man made to pinpoint the entrance but I don't see any markers (at least none that I would recognize like the ones here in the United States in your picture)

Last edited:

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I remember years ago reading a treasure hunting magazine by the way they supply the best info not books.Any ways this treasure hunter was in South America the first place they went to look were in the waterfalls.I personally believe a waterfall would be a bad idea here in the States they were pretty smart back then.

Last edited:
OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
I remember years ago reading a treasure hunting magazine by the way they supply the best info not books.Any ways this treasure hunter was in South America the first place they went to look were in the waterfalls.I personally believe a waterfall would be a bad idea they were pretty smart back then.
Yes they say there has been treasure buried below waterfalls in the Philippines

HMK959

Mar 24, 2023
Anahita was known as the goddess of water in ancient times. They always offered gifts to this goddess and even built a temple for her. The name of this area is (the spring given by the angel).

HMK959

Mar 24, 2023
This photo is on the left side of the waterfall.

Attachments

• ۲۰۲۳۰۸۰۲_۱۸۰۳۱۱.jpg
    ۲۰۲۳۰۸۰۲_۱۸۰۳۱۱.jpg
    849.1 KB · Views: 11

HMK959

Mar 24, 2023
Square means room, chamber and land. A ram, which I marked with a circle, means a valuable gift. Ram blow is known as water blow in English language.

Attachments

• Screenshot_۲۰۲۳۰۸۰۴_۱۰۵۵۴۷_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_۲۰۲۳۰۸۰۴_۱۰۵۵۴۷_Gallery.jpg
    437.1 KB · Views: 19
OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Square means room, chamber and land. A ram, which I marked with a circle, means a valuable gift. Ram blow is known as water blow in English language.
How would you use these markers to pinpoint the entrance?

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
I know there are many people who have read my thread here but have never commented.

If Anybody knows the secret of finding the entrance in the 130 foot Triangles, Please PM me maybe we can help each other out.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread