A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

HMK959

Mar 24, 2023
Some markers and signs from far distances indicate that work has been done in an area. As you get closer to the place of deposit, the signs get smaller and change. You will never see a sign on the place of deposit. The place should be determined in different ways such as geometry, trigonometry, symmetry, astronomy, light and shadow, and human or animal anatomy.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Some markers and signs from far distances indicate that work has been done in an area. As you get closer to the place of deposit, the signs get smaller and change. You will never see a sign on the place of deposit. The place should be determined in different ways such as geometry, trigonometry, symmetry, astronomy, light and shadow, and human or animal anatomy.
Yeah that sounds about right, so can you give us an example of geometry or trigonometry?

If anybody knows the secret of finding the entrance in the 130 foot Triangles, Please PM me maybe we can help each other out.

HMK959

Mar 24, 2023
In some areas, it has been worked according to a constellation. For example, if it is worked according to the constellation of Scorpio, the arrangement and number of stones there is according to the stars of the constellation of Scorpio. The arrangement can only be recognized by looking at it from above. And the more important thing is that you should know the most important star in the constellation. Which one is it and where is it located?

HMK959

Mar 24, 2023
I think it is naive for someone to think that he should work in the middle of the triangle.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
I think it is naive for someone to think that he should work in the middle of the triangle.
So where should you look in the triangle?

If anybody knows the secret of finding the entrance in the 130 foot Triangles, Please PM me maybe we can help each other out.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
There are several points about triangles. I think you should first distinguish the upper vertex and the base.
Please show an example, a drawing would work.

Sir_Duck

Greenie
Jun 12, 2022
Unfortunately I just don't see any markers other than a few of what look like human heads, here in the United states human faces are not treasure markers (however Skulls are)
SmartSelect_20230804_175442_Gallery.jpg

Speaking of Skulls, I need to go look into this spot a little further. Possible Skull at bottom left of pic. Possible snake with heart in mouth on right side. Also Possible face above the snake and heart. Could be somethin, Could be nothin. Gonna give the aura method a shot just to see.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
View attachment 2097590
Speaking of Skulls, I need to go look into this spot a little further. Possible Skull at bottom left of pic. Possible snake with heart in mouth on right side. Also Possible face above the snake and heart. Could be somethin, Could be nothin. Gonna give the aura method a shot just to see.
The skulls are much larger, not movable rocks, Here is an example of the type of skull I am talking about, if it were smaller it would be carved on an immovable boulder.

Attachments

• 1 (1).JPG
    1 (1).JPG
    757.7 KB · Views: 24

Sir_Duck

Greenie
Jun 12, 2022
The skulls are much larger, not movable rocks, Here is an example of the type of skull I am talking about, if it were smaller it would be carved on an immovable boulder.

Oh ok! Thanks for the heads up. Didn't know that

Secret squirl

Sep 15, 2017
Nibiru
Detector(s) used
pulsestar II pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Waterfalls, whether natural or man-made, have been very important places to hide treasure deposits. Water is the best and worst natural obstacle for a treasure hunter. As the number 3 is considered a good indicator, the ancients used more 3-step or 3-story waterfalls. They changed the direction of the water and made their deposit on the bottom or wall of the waterfall and again directed the water towards the waterfall.
I have found this symbol carved in rock at what could be considered a waterfall, but only when it rains. Its a steep wash or runoff area. It is rather small, and the only carvings I noticed in the area. This carving would most likely be missed and not seen. Any opinion on what it may mean? The way I drew it is the way it faces as Im going up the wash.

Attachments

• sketch.png
    sketch.png
    1.3 KB · Views: 16

HMK959

Mar 24, 2023
I have found this symbol carved in rock at what could be considered a waterfall, but only when it rains. Its a steep wash or runoff area. It is rather small, and the only carvings I noticed in the area. This carving would most likely be missed and not seen. Any opinion on what it may mean? The way I drew it is the way it faces as Im going up the wash.
If you can send a photo of that area.

Secret squirl

Sep 15, 2017
Nibiru
Detector(s) used
pulsestar II pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you can send a photo of that area.
The carving is as I depicted. Its in a similar environment as your pic. I am just curious about its meaning as you previously mentioned "Square means room, chamber and land." your pic in post 5552 is the type of area, but is not a waterfall of 3. It is on or near the top of the waterfall portion, right where the water flows if it were running. I do not want to expose my area so I cant post a picture. I have not explored the area much, but the square in the carving has me thinking. This was posted by another member, and I was told it was also on a Map. Very similar to my small carving.

Attachments

• 1561378-7e032c096f66e6e9d4c0f7d11a2f54c7.jpg
    1561378-7e032c096f66e6e9d4c0f7d11a2f54c7.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 22

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Yeah that sounds about right, so can you give us an example of geometry or trigonometry?

In some areas, it has been worked according to a constellation. For example, if it is worked according to the constellation of Scorpio, the arrangement and number of stones there is according to the stars of the constellation of Scorpio. The arrangement can only be recognized by looking at it from above. And the more important thing is that you should know the most important star in the constellation. Which one is it and where is it located?

There are several points about triangles. I think you should first distinguish the upper vertex and the base.

Please show an example, a drawing would work.

Should I explain here or send a PM?
Hi sandy1,
So did HMK959 ever give you an explanation of the celestial alignment theory?

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
I never did see a reply on the triangle lay out and drawings from HMK959.
Hmmm, well the celestial idea is something anyone could get simply
reading your thread, anyway. I know I for one suggested the
possibility of there being a celestial connection, back
when you were talking about the crosses you'd
found. Could be just speculation?

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread