Is It my eyes or is there somthing here?

OP
OP
R

Rich

Comanchero said:
Rich, ya didn't say, so I'm gonna ask. ???? Don't ya have a good metal detector to just go all over that area with?? :o? That is sure what I would do ASAP! ;D Comanchero

Minelab Explorer- with 8" Stock coil,and a 5" coil-tek coil,.......- 15 Iron mask,32 sens= about foot and half of depth in the right conditions.,.......

also went yesterday,.....found somthing along the old trails...,this is 1 pic of a tree thats about 100 or so feet away from the celler......also the width of this tree is about 8 or 9 feet,and about 50 feet tall,......
ill post afew more in abit,,,,

anyone see a marker or anything in this?......

Attachments

• somthing maybe.jpg
    somthing maybe.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 1,776
OP
OP
R

Rich

heres another shot of the tree thats posted above but from a differnt angle,also notice the tree in the right hand side,......gotta lighten up the area abit to see if it is another marking,....didnt notice it when i was there.....

Attachments

• Marking in tree.JPG
    Marking in tree.JPG
    112.4 KB · Views: 1,744
OP
OP
R

Rich

Comanchero said:
Well Rich, about all I can say with certainty, is that someone or many someones were really busy with a carving knife or tool in that area at one time! ;D :D ;D C.

well take in count that theres over 230yrs+ of dutch/french/english activity in this area and not to mention 1,000's of yrs of Indian tribes and longhouses being near here/spot.....

thanks for the reply.....

BTW- i blow the pics up in MS paint and then use the large brush "but using a small template icon to paint where i see things"--somone on another post who will read this will know what im talkin bout....

JACKOJohn Stanwix

Dec 20, 2004
HEAVEN
Rich-- I copied your pictures and will post them hoefully tomorrow.

People think I am crazy because I look at the leaves, shadows on the ground and the small rocks taht may lie near. but maybe you'll see what I am talking about in a couple of your photos.

Jacko

JACKOJohn Stanwix

Dec 20, 2004
HEAVEN
Rich here's your pictures. This is what I see and others may think different.

In this one you have a low spot that runs laong ways with a circle at each end. The rocks have several clues in it. Notice how the shaodws are on the fround. Also, there is a lot of trees down but I don't see any tree stumps where they came from. My thinking is they were put here. I have several and no trees around.

Jacko

Attachments

• # 4.jpg
    # 4.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 1,711

JACKOJohn Stanwix

Dec 20, 2004
HEAVEN
This one notice the shadows on the ground The tree branches are faily straight and thin on thses tress, correct? If you enlarge this picture slowly you'll see the crown I was talking about.

? ?Jacko P.S. The one that has what looks like a 31, I didn't finish. It's suppose to say "SKULL" with big teeth. If you invert the picture you can see it better.

Attachments

• # 6.jpg
    # 6.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 1,684

JACKOJohn Stanwix

Dec 20, 2004
HEAVEN
this one has two straight lines marked in red and black. the tree to your right likes like a bed. Possible camp site. Been lots of goodies found by detecting at camp sites.

Jacko

Attachments

• #2.jpg
    #2.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 1,596
A

Arthur

It looks a little like it could mean two ft from tree and two feet down taking into consideration the growth of the tree. roldmn

tammahawk

Mar 8, 2005
what state is this in?,looks northern,? any way take some chalk with you and chalk up every cross scratch you can find around the base and then photo, even if its only dots or lines they all can apply, I am not seeing any thing definate in your pictures but maybee something might be there, chalking will make it much more possible to see, if theres something there it should be the normal charactors, rephoto with chalk love to see more! tammahawk

SHAI

Feb 21, 2005
Helo rich! the treasure is under th tree inside the brick uve shown. Dig it!! We have similar find and its true!! ::)

OP
OP
R

Rich

tammahawk said:
what state is this in?,looks northern,? any way take some chalk with you and chalk up every cross scratch you can find around the base and then photo, even if its only dots or lines they all can apply, I am not? seeing any thing definate in your pictures but maybee something might be there, chalking will make it much more possible to see, if theres something there it should be the normal charactors, rephoto with chalk love to see more!? tammahawk

havent been on in abit,...

but if i spent chalkin the area up id be there for years....!.lol,

OP
OP
R

Rich

SHAI said:
Helo rich! the treasure is under th tree inside the brick uve shown. Dig it!! We have similar find and its true!! ::)

do you mean the tree pic or the celler hole?...
also what was your find?.....

Oh YA - yes it is in a north eastern spot......

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread