ANCIENT VOICES: Ditlihi's Journey Into The Truth Of Ancient Treasure In The Southwest

Oct 16, 2021
Detector(s) used
Fisher F19
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

lightspirt

Jul 26, 2023
West Virginia
Detector(s) used
Spirit of the Universe
Wow, interesting reading on how dangerous treasure hunting can be. I have read were certain Cults are crazy over Gold. One Cult founder started a religion as a Treasure hunter. He was able to put a stone in a hat,stick his face in the hat and read the stone. Hopefully dog is still doing his thing. Iam sure its hard battling a Cult the Cartel, and being poised . Keep your guard up,these people are out there on the hunt.

Blackfoot58

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2023
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Makro Simplex+
The Joseph Smith I’m aware of created his own religion after many failed attempts to get a position of authority with several mainstream congregations of his day (documented beyond argument). I had a friend who did the same with martial arts. No group gave him the accolades that his ego demanded, so he started a brand new style of tae kwon do. Of course it failed, because it was foolish. I’m a believer in religious freedom. I make light of none, but some are begging to be questioned. A lot of the cults start with an infallible leader. The only one who knows the truth. Nuf said. We are all big boys and girls. Go play in whatever sandpile grabs your attention. Faith makes certain demands and I applaud anyone who is dedicated to a belief system. ☮️

lightspirt

Jul 26, 2023
West Virginia
Detector(s) used
Spirit of the Universe
I can tell you have dealt with these people, Cults,Cartel and corrupt police . And i have been able to contact dog and exchange info. This stuff is real. So be careful who you trust. We might do a you tube channel on this,pointing out the dangers of Treasure hunting and the modern tactics they use. Roger Snow is right,they will go after your parents,whatever they have to do for control. Think of Narcissistic , it fits them to a tee. Huge Ego's, know it all,greed,power. They went after my mother.

lightspirt

Jul 26, 2023
West Virginia
Detector(s) used
Spirit of the Universe
The Joseph Smith I’m aware of created his own religion after many failed attempts to get a position of authority with several mainstream congregations of his day (documented beyond argument). I had a friend who did the same with martial arts. No group gave him the accolades that his ego demanded, so he started a brand new style of tae kwon do. Of course it failed, because it was foolish. I’m a believer in religious freedom. I make light of none, but some are begging to be questioned. A lot of the cults start with an infallible leader. The only one who knows the truth. Nuf said. We are all big boys and girls. Go play in whatever sandpile grabs your attention. Faith makes certain demands and I applaud anyone who is dedicated to a belief system. ☮️
Interesting, what was the name of the style he started. Yea when the Ego is big that seems to be there downfall. I dont have a problem in people believing what they want. But when they harm people thats wrong. Be it theft,or physical or mental harm,thats wrong.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lightspirit, it violates our rules to join under different names, which name do you wish to use?

lightspirt

Jul 26, 2023
West Virginia
Detector(s) used
Spirit of the Universe
Thanks. T

Thanks Treasure_Hunter. I’m off this post.
What just happened? Its seems people got offensive over this. I dont have a problem with people believing what they want. I think its wrong to harm and steal from others no matter what you believe in.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What do you mean what name do i want to use? Iam kinda lost on what you mean.
Member MB8281960 registered at 11:48 am, you registered at 12:02pm, same static ip and the email format is almost identical.

lightspirt

Jul 26, 2023
West Virginia
Detector(s) used
Spirit of the Universe
Member MB8281960 registered at 11:48 am, you registered at 12:02pm, same static ip and the email format is almost identical.
I dont know who MB is. So far i haven't had any e mail trouble that i know of. But i believe my phone has some type of hacking issue. Iam not very good at this computer stuff or phone stuff. But i can tell you that they are able to turn on my cameras and microphone . I went in the bathroom and cut my hair. When i came out in front of the smart tv, they said nice hair cut,lol. I looked it up and hackers can do that. I will stay lightspirt.

lightspirt

Jul 26, 2023
West Virginia
Detector(s) used
Spirit of the Universe
Here is what they have done to both me and dog. It the latest in the nightmare of treasure hunting if this group goes after you.

lightspirt

Jul 26, 2023
West Virginia
Detector(s) used
Spirit of the Universe
Dog had told me he went to the police station to get all the records from the night the two killers had came for him. He says its sad to say that this person was in on this the whole time. The police report said nothing about the people that where going to kill her if she didn't help with scattering his brain and doing away with him. Instead she tried to reverse the roll and make it out that dog was the bad guy. If you look up Narcissistic ,its what they do,all the tactics she and her group have tried on dog. Major gas lighting, poising, hit men. Lots of good you tube video's on Narcissistic personality's. He's got one heck of a story to tell if he can stay alive long enough to tell it. It will probably have to be done on you tube, l dont think Treasure net will allow it. She mentioned a lot of names and where the main meeting took place in Colorado when she was living there. Dog says thank goodness for a AR 15 and the right to own one with multiple mags.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What is strange is the email address format is almost identical to yours, I won't post your full address because this is a public forum but the first 5 digits in the middle of the address are 12345, and it is a static IP. If you say it isn't you I will take your word for it and monitor the other username.

lightspirt

Jul 26, 2023
West Virginia
Detector(s) used
Spirit of the Universe
What is strange is the email address format is almost identical to yours, I won't post your full address because this is a public forum but the first 5 digits in the middle of the address are 12345, and it is a static IP. If you say it isn't you I will take your word for it and monitor the other username.
Thank you T. H. I really dont understand the static IP stuff. Is there a thread on here where i can post what bad Treasure hunters are doing now with the modern social media to get at people?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you T. H. I really dont understand the static IP stuff. Is there a thread on here where i can post what bad Treasure hunters are doing now with the modern social media to get at people?
IP is short for internet protocol, it is an internet address assigned to any device that uses the internet. An example is 106.142.39.23 (made up), every computer or device that accesses the internet has an IP, some are static and don't change and some are dynamic and change every time someone logs on. Cell phones use dynamic, computers use static most times but not always.

As long as your post isn't attacking any member, and isn't political there are quite a few forums you could post it on, general comes to mind.

lightspirt

Jul 26, 2023
West Virginia
Detector(s) used
Spirit of the Universe
Dog told me the sad thing is that this person is more than likely being poised by there own group and dose not even realize it because they pumped up the narcissistic ego. The person is a liability to them now. But if you watch some video on narcissistic people you cant get thru to them. Dog prays,its all he can do for that. Dog is 6ft 185 pounds,wasted down to 146, turned grey complexion. His family was like what happened to you. But he bounced back thru natural herbs and flushing of the liver and kidneys and the whole body flush. Working out, running,eating fresh fruit,veggies. He got it back color is back to normal.:headbang:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread