ANCIENT VOICES: Ditlihi's Journey Into The Truth Of Ancient Treasure In The Southwest

lightspirt

Jul 26, 2023
West Virginia
Detector(s) used
Spirit of the Universe
If you are interested in finding these types of Treasure . I have only seen two people on here that give out the information that will put you on the right path. One is Maverick and one is Listopiedras, they have posted their info. on other threads on Treasure marks/signs. Their information has put me spot on. You will have to take that info. and and think about it when your at your site. Its not going to be the rule book stuff,so if that's what you want it will not make sense or help you. There is no puppet master involved in that info. or stipends being paid out. Be vary careful , because there are people that will be hunting for your info. they get a stipend paid to them by their puppet master for information that they collect . There a lot of them with many different names. They want to Control the information . They don't want anyone outside of their group thinking for themselves or looking for sites with out their knowledge . Its all about wanting to Control with this group . Huge Egos . Its out there, just watch out for the puppet masters and their flying monkeys. I will qoute some of Mavericks and Listopiedras post. Its some great reading and info. The Key is to be free and think for yourself .

Last edited:
Oct 16, 2021
Detector(s) used
Fisher F19
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Dude....this is the weirdest thread ever. 😳 what the hell is the point of this thread ?? Anybody have an idea ?? Lots of disjointed rambling for 54 pages ??

I have to agree, a senseless waste. This thread has gone completely off its rails from the original topic, Ditlihi's Journey.

I can't imagine the OP had any inkling that her journey would take a turn down such a rabbit hole of darkness, but then again, maybe she caught a glimpse and that's why she bailed early on.

Regardless, for all intents and purposes, this train wreck is all that remains for us here on the forum.

I wish the Lady well on her continued journey, wherever it takes her. May her path lead to Truth and Treasures yet unknown.

Godspeed, Ditlihi.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Thank you releventchair. That was a very interesting read on Wikipedia.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mandrake
Nahh.

The O.P. wrote an account of a tire and a "native" truck and it's driver.
A sparkling account of people and places and life and sometimes hysterical differences of inflection she nailed just right.

I posted the single word in case she peruses the thread sometime to remind her she's remembered. For something other than contention. Not that the "tar" was agreeable.

lightspirt

Jul 26, 2023
West Virginia
Detector(s) used
Spirit of the Universe
I think there is a lot of good info. on this thread. You just have to use what works for your belief. Treasure hunting is very controversial and can be very dangerous if you get bad people after you or get involved with the wrong group or groups. Lessons to be learned on this thread for sure.

lightspirt

Jul 26, 2023
West Virginia
Detector(s) used
Spirit of the Universe
Nahh.

The O.P. wrote an account of a tire and a "native" truck and it's driver.
A sparkling account of people and places and life and sometimes hysterical differences of inflection she nailed just right.

I posted the single word in case she peruses the thread sometime to remind her she's remembered. For something other than contention. Not that the "tar" was agreeable.
Interesting , do you remember what page that was on? I would like to read it. The OP has a talent i think for writing . I am not much of a reader, but her writing style can keep my attention. Hopefully she will get back on track. I know i pray for her to do so.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Ha ha. She's not likely to land here long enough again ,if allowed.

No , I don't recall the location of a given page. I entered a certain keyword and the thread containing it didn't come up. As in gone from association. She'll recall it though.

She's likely where she wants to be. And if rocks/stone/lithics are involved ,that suits her studies just fine. On we go.

lightspirt

Jul 26, 2023
West Virginia
Detector(s) used
Spirit of the Universe
Ha ha. She's not likely to land here long enough again ,if allowed.

No , I don't recall the location of a given page. I entered a certain keyword and the thread containing it didn't come up. As in gone from association. She'll recall it though.

She's likely where she wants to be. And if rocks/stone/lithics are involved ,that suits her studies just fine. On we go.
Yes, i have noticed that certain post will vanish on here.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Tasked with the mods work here , there's a balance.

Interrupting a course.
Disturbing a flow.
A post removed does that.
But a post that has worse effect on a thread removed is better.
thisishow folks like the o.p. get banned. To much rule violation makes for to much clean up in thier your my wake.
Easier to remove the trouble maker.
Yet these same mods extend graciousness allowing former members to post again at times.
Would you? what would you gain by allowing continued disruption potential?
I'd look at this thread for conclusion and what do I find?

Here's multiple former members posting again... Some might even have formal permission. Or not. And not posting about the original site?
Yet the thread remains open.
You noticed that.

Not a good argument for over moderation ; is it?

lightspirt

Jul 26, 2023
West Virginia
Detector(s) used
Spirit of the Universe
Tasked with the mods work here , there's a balance.

Interrupting a course.
Disturbing a flow.
A post removed does that.
But a post that has worse effect on a thread removed is better.
thisishow folks like the o.p. get banned. To much rule violation makes for to much clean up in thier your my wake.
Easier to remove the trouble maker.
Yet these same mods extend graciousness allowing former members to post again at times.
Would you? what would you gain by allowing continued disruption potential?
I'd look at this thread for conclusion and what do I find?

Here's multiple former members posting again... Some might even have formal permission. Or not. And not posting about the original site?
Yet the thread remains open.
You noticed that.

Not a good argument for over moderation ; is it?
I was talking about post removed by the person that posted. Iam pretty open on things. I liked it when there was less moderation , most would punch themselves out by the end of the week. I guess i want to give people a chance to right the ship. Its the Moderators call in the end. Oh i say there is a lot to be learned by the threads being left open. I dont have solution, iam more hands off and let it play out.

Last edited:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I was talking about post removed by the person that posted. Iam pretty open on things. I liked it when there was less moderation , most would punch themselves out by the end of the week. I guess i want to give people a chance to right the ship. Its the Moderators call in the end. Oh i say there is a lot to be learned by the threads being left open. I dont have solution, iam more off hands off and let it play out.
Not sure where that thread went .
I've had bad searches (at my end) enough to wonder. But the key word I used was a sure one.
Ah well.

I left off arguing with mods. Having watched a while they do fine here.
I hand you a book titled S.W. rock workings and you open it to find a third of it is two people arguing about unrelated stuff you'll either appreciate editing/moderation or not elsewhere.
when it's not on you to keep topics clean , you'll be far more willing to tolerate wandering way off topic or disruptions caused by character ect.

There is a topic that tests the tolerance of most. Still handled by moderators with the usual utmost patience.
You've read plenty. My rock is a major not a rock. ( No , it's a rock.) No it isn't it's something that's not a rock. What's more it's so amazing an object it's nearly unbelievable execpt that only I can tell what it is. (Umm. It's a rock.)
I've zero tolerance for that. were I a mod then what? Yep. Zap. You cease the b.s. or take it elsewhere.

Here's lightspirit. young join date , on a former member? Check the route to get here. So the mods know.
As a mod what follows?
Then there's your position regarding the posts of my rock is a major item and not a rock.
Obviously I'm not a mod or we likely wouldn't be discussing this this far after rocks are not rocks type discussions by former rocks are not rocks enthusiasts..

My point being , you've had a heck of a lot of slack while suggesting moderation is tense here.
It's deliberate you're here on thier part. In exchange for what?
Don't kid yourself. They're not going to tolerate literary slugfests that violate rules.
Slug pun intended..
A slug is a counterfeit coin that is used to make illegal purchases from a coin-operated device, such as a vending machine, payphone, parking meter, transit farebox, copy machine, coin laundry, gaming machine, or arcade game.[1] By resembling various features of a genuine coin, including the weight, size, and shape, a slug is designed to trick the machine into accepting it as a real coin.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Posts that violates the rules may get deleted.

Ditlihi was banned for refusing to follow the rules after multiple warnings and timeouts.

lightspirt

Jul 26, 2023
West Virginia
Detector(s) used
Spirit of the Universe
I've had bad searches (at my end) enough to wonder. But the key word I used was a sure one.
Ah well.

I hand you a book titled S.W. rock workings and you open it to find a third of it is two people arguing about unrelated stuff you'll either appreciate editing/moderation or not elsewhere.
when it's not on you to keep topics clean , you'll be far more willing to tolerate wandering way off topic or disruptions caused by character ect.

There is a topic that tests the tolerance of most. Still handled by moderators with the usual utmost patience.
You've read plenty. My rock is a major not a rock. ( No , it's a rock.) No it isn't it's something that's not a rock. What's more it's so amazing an object it's nearly unbelievable execpt that only I can tell what it is. (Umm. It's a rock.)
I've zero tolerance for that. were I a mod then what? Yep. Zap. You cease the b.s. or take it elsewhere.

Here's lightspirit. young join date , on a former member? Check the route to get here. So the mods know.
As a mod what follows?
Then there's your position regarding the posts of my rock is a major item and not a rock.
Obviously I'm not a mod or we likely wouldn't be discussing this this far after rocks are not rocks type discussions by former rocks are not rocks enthusiasts..

My point being , you've had a heck of a lot of slack while suggesting moderation is tense here.
Don't kid yourself. They're not going to tolerate literary slugfests that violate rules.
Slug pun intended..
A slug is a counterfeit coin that is used to make illegal purchases from a coin-operated device, such as a vending machine, payphone, parking meter, transit farebox, copy machine, coin laundry, gaming machine, or arcade game.[1] By resembling various features of a genuine coin, including the weight, size, and shape, a slug is designed to trick the machine into accepting it as a real coin.
I dont know where i said moderation is tense? I said i more open to let them fight it out. Its not up to me. Yes i know their are some on here that have multiple names. Some from way back that they dont use till the need arise . Like you said you can tell by the very low post that they have made. Its easy to figure out.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I dont know where i said moderation is tense? I said i more open to let them fight it out. Its not up to me. Yes i know their are some on here that have multiple names. Some from way back that they dont use till the need arise . Like you said you can tell by the very low post that they have made. Its easy to figure out.
L.o.l.
You didn't use the word tense. I did ; to describe your (my opinion of your perspective) perspective of mods standing back is better.

Oct 16, 2021
Detector(s) used
Fisher F19
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Ah well.

As a mod what follows?

Slug pun intended..

Exactly, and well said.

And we all know the answer to your unspoken question. The OP had an unwelcome habit of handing their hind parts back to hypocrites. Counterfeit coin is legal tender to those who would turn a blind eye in recompense.

Btw, I believe this is the campfire story you were looking for, buried in the sands of time and sock coffee with the late, great, Don Jose de la Mancha, alias Reale de Tayopa.

He, as well, is sorely missed.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Exactly, and well said.

And we all know the answer to your unspoken question. The OP had an unwelcome habit of handing their hind parts back to hypocrites. Counterfeit coin is legal tender to those who would turn a blind eye in recompense.

Btw, I believe this is the campfire story you were looking for, buried in the sands of time and sock coffee with the late, great, Don Jose de la Mancha, alias Reale de Tayopa.

He, as well, is sorely missed.

Yes! A bonus estimation point to you! l.o.l..

My bad.
I had been using pandrake as a keyword. Danged r I added .
And yes I used madrake earlier. Not quite adder. Blah.
It does illustrate a stable facet of the writer there though. A comfy respite in conflict , albeit briefly. And a tale well told. (The best kind!)

Trampe was indeed no stranger to the o.p. of this or that thread. On multiple forums as well.

That a 54 International wagon in your avatar? (I'm guessing . Looked at Nomads for some reason first to find nothing close.)
A friend had a full time 4x4 International he put an olds engine in that would hop while spinning them all when he got on it.
To raise it(lift) he added sections of frame atop the existing frame.
His stepson borrowed it and dropped a tree on the bed.
Friend parted with its shortly after. Not from any lack of ability in restoring the damage. just on to something different.
And sixties cars were often the target. He had a two stage hand winch we dragged some with onto the trailer. Though a Dodge truck replaced the tree bonked one.

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you are interested in finding these types of Treasure . I have only seen two people on here that give out the information that will put you on the right path. One is Maverick and one is Listopiedras, they have posted their info. on other threads on Treasure marks/signs. Their information has put me spot on. You will have to take that info. and and think about it when your at your site. Its not going to be the rule book stuff,so if that's what you want it will not make sense or help you. There is no puppet master involved in that info. or stipends being paid out. Be vary careful , because there are people that will be hunting for your info. they get a stipend paid to them by their puppet master for information that they collect . There a lot of them with many different names. They want to Control the information . They don't want anyone outside of their group thinking for themselves or looking for sites with out their knowledge . Its all about wanting to Control with this group . Huge Egos . Its out there, just watch out for the puppet masters and their flying monkeys. I will qoute some of Mavericks and Listopiedras post. Its some great reading and info. The Key is to be free and think for yourself .

LOL. "Dog The Treasure Hunter" how do I get 30 minutes of my life back reading your crap. It's to bad that all you learned from Roger was this what a waste.Buy the way Releventchair that's a Dodge Power Wagon in that Avitar 65 I believe.

lightspirt

Jul 26, 2023
West Virginia
Detector(s) used
Spirit of the Universe
Exposure . Be careful out there Treasure Hunting. A lot of bad elements to be careful of. Snakes,Thorns,dehydration . Carry lots of water,first aid kit,check for cell service if you carry your phone with you, some dont ,to not be tracked. The danger of modern day devices . Definitely carry a gun , a lot of bad people looking to prey on others work. They dont like or cant do the field work on their own so they leach. Dont let people try and tell you its not a risk. Big red flag on those people. Stay safe.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread