Basic signs and symbols you have found

Nappy701

Dec 7, 2012
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think they are KGC what are the dangers of hunting KGC and yes this stuff is nothing to play around with the pic scares me to.

Nappy701

Dec 7, 2012
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not sure if those red spots could have been from some one messing around. Check it few more pics. Any help would rock.

image-2774441067.jpg

image-1021690652.jpg

image-82265307.jpg

image-944013727.jpg

Attachments

• image-3228795146.jpg
    image-3228795146.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 161

[email protected]

Feb 8, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dear stone decipher went to Barns and Noble they have a lot of books by the name" no stone unturned" soooo I think I need the name of the author. Went to Amazon too. Same deal. Do you have an isbs number. I really want to read your book. Thanks.

desertmoons

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2008
Stone cipher.. I will definitely be getting your book. You have done a great job I bet. For everyone, check out Stone Ciphers photo album for a real education from some one who clearly has actual experience. Stone, thank you for posting those and the explanations. You did not have to, and I for one really appreciate seeing things from other areas.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think they are KGC what are the dangers of hunting KGC and yes this stuff is nothing to play around with the pic scares me to.

There are more than one "danger" involved with the KGC. There are Sentinels still on guard for the vaults and the DTs used by the group involve the use of black powder explosives. If the black powder is DRY, it will explode as powerful TODAY as it would have the day it was put into place as the trap. Do not under estimate either of these two points. The Sentinels are as deadly as the booby traps..........or MORE so.

lacoste

Sep 24, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dear friends i just find this forum and this thread.Idont read the rests forum threads.I am from Greece and we have the same hobby.i find signs in old trees or on rocks made by revolutions in 1940.The code has letters and numbres.Did you know something for this code?This code i think starts from the english.
here an example

[email protected]

Feb 8, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yba3u4uq.jpg

Ok if this went trough would u mind analyzing this pics and tell me what could this place hold

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

OZARKS

Banned
Sep 16, 2013
USA
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, AT PRO, Fisher F44,F2, F5, E-trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I think those holes are where native indians would grind stuff...mortars and pestles....

Ed,

The sun symbol with all of the circles and the two small circles inside the smallest circle is a watchful eyes sign as well as an owl sign.
This is a rare one, all in all it says beware a guarded treasure is ahead.

The four holes are in another post.
I think they are anchor points for a hoist or traverse system for moving great weights.
The holes would keep a hoist tower in place and reduce motion at the bottom while the machine was working.

Sorry Tony,
No duck in that photo.

Thom

lacoste

Sep 24, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
take good clear pics and post them for a free diagnosis..no strings attached..dont tell where your site is..nothing specific..not needed for Spanish code
oro mandate
rangler

tree 1
View image: IMG 0100

View image: IMG 0101

tree 2
View image: IMG 0098
View image: IMG 0099

tree 3
View image: IMG 0102

that was found in a little cave 40cm under ground
View image: IMG 0110

and that was found near the 3 trees
View image: foto1

i dont know how to post in free diagnosis
the marks made by revolutions in 1945.
the first picture was an example

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
Hello Tracker, the photo with the different size boulders ( may indicate distance ), directions could indicate Royal Trails, the start which is indicated and the distance as indicated, Google Earth should be of help, and thats for sure just a guess. Note if a real monument may be identified by the # of different symbols, egg shape may = a nest possibly

Last edited:

wannadig

Tenderfoot
Jul 7, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stone Deciphers Book, Hi everyone, Here is the information you need to look at his book. First remember he said it is an e-book not a paper book or hardback book. The whole title of the book is "California; No stone unturned". The author is "Case hacker". Here is one place you can find it: California; No Stone Unturned at this site you can only read it online, it is not downloadable! The price is $9.99.
If any of you can find it, where it is downloadable please let me know. I want the book, not just look at it once for 9.99, or have to pay 9.99 evertime I want to reference it.
I will continue to look and post what I find here.

Wannadig

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
llc,ea

ever hear the expression "I'll take a bead on you" there is the "bead" this is the gun-site of Spanish origin...here more graphic and thought out...you see'
what you have is a shotgun bead and a rifle sight superimposed on each other..no question they are telling you to "sight down" this object to find the next clue
good luck
rangler

Spartakos

Oct 10, 2013
Kavala
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Εικόνα 068.jpg Εικόνα 069.jpg

Hi guys, i found this at the top of a small mountain in my region in Greece.It seems like a head of a snake or a lion or a dragon to me but maybe it's nothing.If you have any ideas please hepl.The strainge thing is that this rock is at the top of the small mountain and there is nothing else on top of it.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In that second photo, there's a pointer carved in the end of the flat boulder (yellow circle). In the far background, on that hillside, are at least 2 very interesting things that need closer looks. The right square is marking a LARGE square opening and the left square is marking a bare cliff area that has what looks like at least one large heart and some large letters and maybe some large animal shapes. I say "large" because they are pretty easily seen even though those spots are fair distance away. That top stone looks like it could be pointing back to that large square opening and you should see what that pointer is indicating to the right in the photo. Whatever that is, it could be very close or some distance away. You'll have to stand at the stone and shoot a compass bearing off of the pointer, then start following that course; checking along the way for more signs / symbols.

Εικόνα 069.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread