deepsix47

Jul 26, 2006
Detector(s) used
Fisher Impulse, Fisher CZ-21, Minelab X-Terra 70
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Fidel Castro's Regime fall and MD in Cuba

Amona said:
If Fidel Castro die and his regime fall maybe this can be an opportunity to metal detecting in places where nobody before has been detecting with chances to find treasures, one of those place is Isle de Pino.

Bye Bye Castro!!!!

Amona

From what I've been told you can hunt there now, the Cubans don't mind, in fact they enjoy us coming in because we tend to have money. If you're just general TH'ng with your detector, the beaches are virtually virgin. Take a cooler full of good ham sandwiches (you'd be amazed at what you can get for a ham sandwich) along and casually ask any military guards that pass by if they'd like one. You'll make quick friends and NO ONE will mess with you or your stuff on the beach after that. It's also a plus if you find some good stuff, and you likely will, drop a nice ring into a guards hand and say thanx. It's the US that gives you static about going but where there is a will there is a way!!!! Now understand, all of this is just word of mouth and I don't have any personal knowledge of it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread