Thames Treasure Hunters... Mudlarkers

bazinga

Silver Member
Oct 31, 2005
High Five!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is that the show with Chicago Ron? I really have no desire to watch his stuff....

lostcauses

Bronze Member
Feb 4, 2008
A quick Google search shows a you tube version done in 1989.

One on National geo
Thames Treasure Hunters, Lucky Muckers

joeyfresh

Bronze Member
Dec 19, 2006
Colonial Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Teknetics T2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's on Nat Geo right now and it's not bad. It's actually very informative and Ron portrays us properly.

OP
OP
chukers

chukers

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2010
Eastland Texas
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i - Ace 250 (backup) - Garrett Pro Pointer - Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
joeyfresh said:
It's on Nat Geo right now and it's not bad. It's actually very informative and Ron portrays us properly.

Thanks... found it on later... programmed it to record...

OP
OP
chukers

chukers

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2010
Eastland Texas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The best of the 3 that are out there... no greed involved in this one... value is mentioned but its not the #1 thing they are after... much better done!

N.J.THer

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2006
Middlesex County, New Jersey
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX w/ Sunray DX-1 probe and Minelab Excalibur 1000, Whites TRX Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Is that the show with Chicago Ron? I really have no desire to watch his stuff....

I enjoyed the show...is there a reason you would like to share as to why you would not watch it because Chicago Ron did it? I think he portrayed the hobby well but want to make sure there is not something that I'm missing.

NJ

Diggit

Mar 25, 2012
Michigan
Detector(s) used
White's MXT, DFX, GMT and Fisher F5
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
i agree. As negative as the OTHER shows portrayed us, this one was positive and realisitic and I enjoyed it. Especially when he explained how LITTLE he finds most of the time and the efforts he takes to return items.

Minrelica

Bronze Member
Mar 24, 2010
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab EQ 800, Minelab SE PRO, Minelab X-Terra Pro & 14 other machines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mud Men is a great show.. I missed it when it aired but I just downloaded and watched 4 of the episodes the past couple of days... I still have 4 more to watch. It's not like other treasure hunting shows, no greed involved. I learned a lot right from the very first episode.

Thames Treasure Hunter with Chicago Ron was very well done too... I've heard his name before but that's the first video of his that I've watched.

OP
OP
chukers

chukers

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2010
Eastland Texas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mud Men is a great show.. I missed it when it aired but I just downloaded and watched 4 of the episodes the past couple of days... I still have 4 more to watch. It's not like other treasure hunting shows, no greed involved. I learned a lot right from the very first episode.

Thames Treasure Hunter with Chicago Ron was very well done too... I've heard his name before but that's the first video of his that I've watched.

where did you download it from?

Minrelica

Bronze Member
Mar 24, 2010
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab EQ 800, Minelab SE PRO, Minelab X-Terra Pro & 14 other machines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
where did you download it from?

I use torrents... I will PM you the email that I've sent a few friends to get you started... After that, you can PM or email me and I'll help you out the best I can.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread