Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Dec 2007
    Lebanon, oregon
    Bounty Hunter-Fortune Hunter

Re: Who do you like best, Becky Worley or Kirsten Gum on Cash & Treasures show?

After seeing both of their Photos,It doesn't matter, they can both hold my metal detector as long as my wife doesn't come out of the house!!!!!!!
    "Most of the money I made in my life, I spent on women and whiskey, the rest I just wasted "

Charter Member
    us
    Director-Search & Recovery Team of Oakland County.

Aug 2005
    In Michigan now.
    Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them.
    1956 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

I just remembered I didn't cast my perference. I still like Becky and also think she had more experience doing the hunting and not just acting it out.

I'm glad nobody brought out that is was Blondes against Red heads.
    (C) Sandman, 2005. All Rights Reserved.
    "TIME IS THE ONLY THING YOU NEVER GET BACK, WHY WASTE IT SWINGING A DETECTOR THAT ISN'T UP TO THE TASK."

us
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits."~Albert Einstein

Jan 2007
    Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
    230 times

Becky is still my favorite. When she was down in that muddy outhouse hole refusing to let either of those guys take over was NOT acting. She was enjoying the hell out of finding those bottles; and being soaking wet and muddy. You just cannot fake the look that was on her face.

Kirsten is good and looks great and seems to not mind too much at getting dirty. But she still has some ways to go to replace Becky. I feel sorry for her in a way, but she'll eventually make the show her own---I hope. Sometimes her boobs seem to get in her way---aahhhhh a little bit.
    "Dobie created the HUNGER............Von Mueller said, EAT". comment by HELM Associates on the dedication page of their book, Treaasure Lead Generation.

Charter Member
    us
    Director-Search & Recovery Team of Oakland County.

Aug 2005
    In Michigan now.
    Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them.
    1956 times

Sometimes her boobs seem to get in her way---aahhhhh a little bit.
    Well said Shortstack.
    (C) Sandman, 2005. All Rights Reserved.
    "TIME IS THE ONLY THING YOU NEVER GET BACK, WHY WASTE IT SWINGING A DETECTOR THAT ISN'T UP TO THE TASK."

Charter Member
    us
    MINELAB XS-2 Pro ....... XTERRA 305 ....... EXPLORER SE PRO

Dec 2003
    S.W. Schuylkill County
    5337 times

Most of Becky's shows can be Viewed here

http://search.travel.discovery.com/s...rt=score&srt=0

Still no Bottle Digging Vid Listed

us
    Dec 2004
    Troy X5
    8 times

Mary Ann
    All animals are equal, but some are more equal then others. -George Orwell

Dec 2007
    southern Illinois
    Minelab quattro

Becky . Kirsten always what's it worth how much can i get for this. She gets under my skin. She like my ex-wife wish they would both disappear.
    money talks mine say's goodbye!!!

us
    Ed

Sep 2006
    Alabama
    Garrett GTI 2500 & Ace 250, White's DFX, Minelab Explorer XS
    7 times

Quote Originally Posted by glennon 1
    Becky . Kirsten always what's it worth how much can i get for this. She gets under my skin.
    You hit the nail on the head. That's why I can't seem to get use to her.

us
    Joe

Sep 2007
    Long Beach, California
    XP Deus, White's Surfmaster Dual Field, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett ATX
    702 times
    Beach and Shallow Water Hunting
    Banner Finds (3)
    Honorable Mentions (4)

Miss Becky....but will try to get used to Kirsten..shouldn't be too hard
    Regards, Joe (California)

Dex
    Mt. Ararat #44

Dec 2007
    Baltimore/DC
    Discriminator II
    1 times

I've only seen Kirsten. She appears to be younger than Becky so I could see how Becky's experience might win a lot of people over. Kirsten is REALLY easy to look at but you can tell she is still a green horn and is just only now learning all this treasure hunting stuff as she does the show. She is also very aware of how hot she is so she uses that to her advantage on the show and it might tend to detract from the subject matter itself. I'll keep watching though. I'm looking foward to the petrified wood segment. I've been a rock hound since I was a little kid and was panning for gold with with my grandpa before I had a real concept of what the value of money was.

Kirsten is good eye candy but I really do think she is taking to treasure hunting with the right spirit. She will be hooked for life wheather she is on the show next season or not.

Jan 2008

They both have great personalities and looks, but with Becky having twins, I doubt she will be back anytime soon, so get use to Kristen.

Feb 2007
    Bradenton, Fl
    ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac
    557 times
    Banner Finds (1)
    Honorable Mentions (1)

I really enjoyed the show with Becky...not so much this season. Becky's show on detecting got me into this great hobby!!
    Debby

us
    Jan 2006
    Las Vegas, NV
    Prism III, Bullseye II, BHID
    1 times

We don't get the travel channel here on the island, does anyone know where these are viewable online? I didn't even know the show existed until I saw this post!

Only saw the Kristen girl in the sapphire video, but she does seem like eye candy, no substance. 8)
    HH
    vegasmtl

us
    Jan 2006
    Las Vegas, NV
    Prism III, Bullseye II, BHID
    1 times

Yea, I saw a couple of the short clips, left me wanting more
    The link to the THA vids were cool too, as I missed the televising of those as well. Maybe someone will post em soon.
    Thanks

vegasmtl

Kentucky Kache

I haven't seen the show since Becky left. If the new girl is prettier than Becky, I better not watch it.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors