Who do you like best, Becky Worley or Kirsten Gum on Cash & Treasures show?

Kas

Bronze Member
Jan 3, 2007
Detector(s) used
Mx sport
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Who do you like best, Becky Worley or Kirsten Gum on Cash & Treasures show?

borninok said:
Hey, Kas, you had better hope that Becky's "people" didn't call ya.....she left the show because she was pregnant!......LOL
---Mel

borninok

That doesn't surprise me. I could have taken over for her. Then, you guys would have really been crying to have her back, or Kirsten, or anyone else. LOL.

oldplacesnofinds

May 8, 2007
Bucks County , PA
Detector(s) used
Whites Quantum II Whites Spectrum

Anybody catch tonights show? It was about colonial detecting in Connecticut. Some really great finds! If you missed it, try to catch a rerun.

Baggins

Bronze Member
Jan 2, 2007
TEXAS
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV / Garrett Ace 250/Minelab X-Terra 70

Tonite's show was great...makes me want to pack up and go out hunting right now!!
Baggins

teverly

Mar 4, 2007
central ohio
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E TRAC x 2 xp deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Becky..she seemed to actually be into all the stuff she was doing and kirsten is acting.....watch the shows with Becky,then watch the ones with Kirsten..seems pretty easy to tell...
And i agree with Kirsten is kind of irritating.......

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

oldplacesnofinds said:
Becky was a much better host. I also think she got to do better shows than Kirsten. Since Becky did the first season, all the cool topics were used. Some of the stuff Kirsten looks for, I don't even watch. Who cares about looking for mushrooms. I like them both but Becky was better.

Who cares about mushrooms??? Weellll. At $50 to $70 a pound, I could work up a LITTLE bit of interest. ;D
Becky is still my choice. The bottle digging show was excellent. My second favorite episode was the one about fluorescing rock hunting in New Jersey. The comments she was making about that tied together ladder while climbing up that rickety thing to the old guy on top of that cliff had me cracking up. ;D She was funny with out TRYING to be funny. And, she's a good looking woman who didn't seem to KNOW she's good looking. I kind of think Kirsten KNOWS she's pretty and tries to make the most of it. Kirsten is good looking, but Becky is beautiful AND a treasure hunter.

And the obvious question concerning attractive ladies having these programs is this: Would you rather look at a person who's easy on the eyes or a potbellied dude who looks like 40 miles of bad road????? ;D ::) ;D ::)

mamabear

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2008
SE Missouri
Detector(s) used
garage sale oldie
Primary Interest:
Other

wow I am surprised at the response! I think Kirsten is a lot more fun! she is goofey & makes it almost like being there. becky was ok, but my vote is for Kirsten

Born2Dtect

Bronze Member
Jun 11, 2004
Hurlock, Maryland
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Both are excellent and the show is tops. I have to make a conscious effort not to get on the internet and start booking trips after I watch it. All in all I have to vote for Kirsten. She appears more real and definitely gets excited about the treasures she uncovers. She reacts like I feel when watching and that makes a connection for me.

Ed D.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

TreasureTales said:
Shortstack said:
Would you rather look at a person who's easy on the eyes or a potbellied dude who looks like 40 miles of bad road????? ;D ::) ;D ::)

Oh that's an easy question to answer. I would rather look at "a potbellied dude who looks like 40 miles of bad road" because he would remind me of all the guys here on TreasureNet. ;D ;D Cash & Treasures would then be both a treasure hunting show and a reality show. ROFL

Whooooooooo Hooooooooo!!!! Sounds like Maxine is taking over again. ::) ::) ::)

TheBigBeanTx

Tenderfoot
Feb 24, 2008

Kirsten is OK, but Becky made the show!! and I love a woman to put stuff in her mouth but does Kirsten have to lick every rock she finds?

ronald99

Dec 13, 2006
Detector(s) used
MINELAB SE-Excalibur 1000-Minelab SD2200V2

Becky Worley is pregnant with twins.

Wish she was back kinda liked her alot better. Kirsten likes to flirt alot instead of finding the treasures that the show hired her for.

I could be happy detecting with both on a rainy day.

Magic Fingers

I also just found the show this season and only know of Kirsten.

I was so excited that there was about 3 hours of Cash & Treasure on today and both of my clients timed it just right for me to watch!!

sniffer

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS

I thought Becky did a very good job, not much patience though, when she was in Kansas looking for meteorites, she kept asking, (did you find something? Nope did you find something? Nope)
I laughed my butt off, sounded like my daughters when I take them MDing LOL

coin finder

Jan 5, 2007
Detector(s) used
Beach Hunter ID 300

BECKY BECKY BECKY BECKY BECKY BECKY BECKY BECKY BECKY ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

pegleglooker

Bronze Member
Jun 9, 2006
Banning, California
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hey all,
Here some pixs of each. That way if you forgot how beautiful Becky is.. here's a reminder. And also some pixs to show the beauty of Kirsten as well.

Enjoy
PLL

becky1.jpg becky5.jpg

becky2.jpg becky3.jpg

becky4.jpg kirsten2.jpg

kirsten1.jpg

kirsten3.jpg

kirsten4.jpg

N.J.THer

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2006
Middlesex County, New Jersey
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX w/ Sunray DX-1 probe and Minelab Excalibur 1000, Whites TRX Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

I would watch the show no matter who was hosting but I do feel that Becky brought a little more to the table. Becky did seem more genuine. They both are very attactive women that bring a playful edge to the show which does make it fun to watch.

NJ

roswellborn

Jan 9, 2006
Washington state
Detector(s) used
Ace 250

TreasureTales said:
Shortstack said:
Would you rather look at a person who's easy on the eyes or a potbellied dude who looks like 40 miles of bad road????? ;D ::) ;D ::)

Oh that's an easy question to answer. I would rather look at "a potbellied dude who looks like 40 miles of bad road" because he would remind me of all the guys here on TreasureNet. ;D ;D Cash & Treasures would then be both a treasure hunting show and a reality show. ROFL

;D ;D ;D

FANTASTIC, TT - awesome riposte! :notworthy:

N.J.THer

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2006
Middlesex County, New Jersey
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX w/ Sunray DX-1 probe and Minelab Excalibur 1000, Whites TRX Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Don't know...I looked on their website but it did not mention whether there would be a season three or not. I did see that Travel channel has a special about haunted Gettysburg on Friday. If I'm around I may watch it.

NJ

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

TreasureTales said:
Does anybody know if this show will return this fall? I liked Becky best, but I'd even watch it again with that idiotic Kirsten if I had to. I wish they would do more bottle digging, dump diving, and metal detecting at old homesites. They should get away from the rockhounding/gem hunting and get more into scrounging for treasures.

I agree I don't want to Put Down Rockhounds,

But there is much more to treasure Hunting they seem to shy away from.

T

trish76642

I like them both.

They may be different, but they are very simular i think.
They even laugh alike! Thats probably what the producers where looking for when they hired Kirsten.

Im glad she (Kirsten) always ask "what its worth," heck if she didnt we wouldnt know!

I just hope the show continues. I really love watching it, its one of my alltime favorites.
To have a job like that where you could travel, find treasures, and get payed for doing it would be the ultimate for me.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions