Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Charter Member
    us
    Director-Search & Recovery Team of Oakland County.

Aug 2005
    In Michigan now.
    Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them.
    1926 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Who do you like best, Becky Worley or Kirsten Gum on Cash & Treasures show?

OK we have a new host on Cash and Treasures TV show. Both are cute as new puppies, but does anyone have a preference? Becky Worley was the first host and Kirsten Gum has replaced Becky.
    (C) Sandman, 2005. All Rights Reserved.
    "TIME IS THE ONLY THING YOU NEVER GET BACK, WHY WASTE IT SWINGING A DETECTOR THAT ISN'T UP TO THE TASK."

Charter Member
    us
    Sharing the culture, history and adventure of the American Southwest.

Jun 2006
    Banning, California
    ace 250
    26 times

Re: Who do you like best, Becky Worley or Kirsten Gum on Cash & Treasures show?

I think Becky has the personality,but Kirsten got the bod........
    PLL

Ant
    us
    Aug 2006
    Cali
    Glold Bug 2 MineLab SE
    5 times
    Banner Finds (1)

Kristen Gum. Because I like the way she says Money and she's hot.

us
    Mar 2007
    Kerrville, TX
    White's DFX: Minelab Excalibur 1000
    3 times

Becky...I think she had more enthusiasm.

However....I'm still pulling for Gypsy to apply for the job. Enthusiasm, looks, charm, EXTREMELY talented, and most of all, she has "walked the walk". Not a sermon, just a thought.
    --Mel

borninok
    To conquer your flaws, you must first accept them.

Charter Member
    us
    MINELAB XS-2 Pro ....... XTERRA 305 ....... EXPLORER SE PRO

Dec 2003
    S.W. Schuylkill County
    5155 times

Becky all the way.

Looks, Personality and a True Treasure Hunter Through & Through.

us
    Jun 2006
    SEABROOK TEXAS
    CTX-3030, E-TRAC, SE-PRO, Excalibur 800 & 1000, Sov GT, MXT- PRO, G2, AT GOLD, XP Gold Maxx.
    2 times

Becky! much better
    T Jenkins

us
    Apr 2007
    CA-AZ-NV-NM
    Garrett GTI 2500
    11 times

Becky and Kirsten, together.... And I don't care if they act or they really mean it! Mmmmmm. Yeah. Work it girls! Who's on top today, and who is diggin?

us
    Feb 2007
    East Central Florida WP
    Whites XLT / M6
    10 times

Kirsten Gum is very aware of the camera. Becky Worley appears to be more relaxed and natural in front of the camera.

My choice is Becky Worley.

Ray S.
    Ray S ECenFL
    Wolf Pack Member

Oct 2006
    14 times

Becky,liked her looks and her personality,more real.

Dec 2007
    Lebanon, oregon
    Bounty Hunter-Fortune Hunter

I just started to wacth the travel Channel, so the only one I know is kristen. She seems really pro at her job.I'm here in Oregon and it so happens that on Jan 8th 600pm (pacific time )The Travel Channel will air a show they filmed of my neighbor Joe Cota and his shop (Rock Castle).Joe is a master at rock cutting, polishing, making all kinds of rock jewels etc.Hope you watch. Oregon by the way has alot of rocks that most people in the USA don't know we have.I'm a rock hound and its a candy field her in Oregon.
    "Most of the money I made in my life, I spent on women and whiskey, the rest I just wasted "

us
    Oct 2006
    North of Boston
    White's Spectra V3, Minelab Excalibur II, White's DFX & Garrett Ace 250
    1 times

Becky Worley, hands down.

JCH
    It's never too late to become what you might have been!

Dec 2007
    Lebanon, oregon

Ok Since I've only seen the Travel Channel (Treasures) once, Is Kirsten the blonde with the nice figure!!!!!! if not describe becky to me!! Any photos of them
    "Most of the money I made in my life, I spent on women and whiskey, the rest I just wasted "

Dec 2007
    Lebanon, oregon

Treasures tales , You are right about not being able to get anything from the John Day Fossil beds.How ever there is a place very near the fossil beds that is in a National Forest that you can camp at and travel roads to look for all kinds of rocks etc.It is open to the public and I have found alot of big petrified wood and many other (agate type) Rocks. It Helps if you live here in Oregon, Do You??

us
    Random chance seems to have operated in our favor

Oct 2004
    Oklahoma
    4 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)

I think Becky's had more experience in front of a camera so she's had time to develop a relationship to it w/o being so obvious. Kirsten on the other hand has some shoes to fill w/o trying to be a copycat. As it stands now, Becky is the obvious choice.

us
    Ed

Sep 2006
    Alabama
    Garrett GTI 2500 & Ace 250, White's DFX, Minelab Explorer XS
    7 times

Right at this moment I would have to say I like Becky because in my mind Becky and the Cash & Treasures show are suppose to go together because she was on at the beginning but the new girl is growing on me.

P.S. They're both hot!!! :P

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors