DOC NOSS-Victorio Peak OR The Caballo Mountains

BIGSCOTT

Jul 19, 2013
spring texas
Detector(s) used
fisher 1265
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Whisketrat, I never thought of that dotted line as being an indacator as to ''where'' the rabbit ears might be situated in the caballos, looks like around palomas gap.
doesnt that line keep going, maybe to the spring at the base of the cliff on the east side of the Cabollos, and whats up with the other dotted lines, one appears to go over to
the san andraes maybe to Hardsrabble, or victorio peak, or that may be the point of rocks.

and yeah everything ive ever seen called ''The Rabbit Ears'' never really looks like rabbit ears.

OP
OP
Not Peralta

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So NP are you saying that you are that person, or is it the friend that took the pictures of the stairstep cave?

also could you give us a little highlight of the dirty dealings over the map?

THANX
BIGSCOTT[/QUOTE Amigo:coffee2 nice try, but, no I'm not that person , yes, I took the pictures ,In this thread I have already given details about the map, but not the dealings because they are private and do not concern anyone else.you just have to respect that. NP:cat:

whiskeyrat

May 7, 2012
mid Michigan
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Amigo.:coffee2:I am sorry,but,those Idea's would never even be considered ,and my health would never allow me to do it,and if it ever could, I would have done it a long time ago.np:cat:

Ok thanks NP, I appreciate you being forthright and honest.
I truly wish your health would allow you to continue.

Above in the thread, you said you took the picture. Did you mean the picture of the map or the picture of the stairstep cave?
It seems some interpreted that you took the picture of the map, i thought you meant you took the picture of the stairstep cave. Can you please clarify.

thanks again for all your help
wr

whiskeyrat

May 7, 2012
mid Michigan
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Whisketrat, I never thought of that dotted line as being an indacator as to ''where'' the rabbit ears might be situated in the caballos, looks like around palomas gap.
doesnt that line keep going, maybe to the spring at the base of the cliff on the east side of the Cabollos, and whats up with the other dotted lines, one appears to go over to
the san andraes maybe to Hardsrabble, or victorio peak, or that may be the point of rocks.

and yeah everything ive ever seen called ''The Rabbit Ears'' never really looks like rabbit ears.

BS:
the idea that the dotted line indicates where to look in the caballos originated with NP I believe.
wr

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WR your answer is in the Tayopa sequence-- forum -- but I'll answer for NP, 'if he doesn't mind' They indicate the route for the Ilegal mines output to storage depositories in the Caballo mts for eventual transport to Rome, not Spain. They presumeably were run by the Jesuits.

In other words they indiate travel from left to right, on to Rome.

The three crosses on the eastern part of the Caballos indicate the depositories - but that includes a lot of ground. :laughing7:

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
RDT3:
did NP mean he took the pic of the lil map, or took the pic of the stairstep cave?
wr

For whatever reason, np has a history of trying to place himself in the limelight, but you'll notice that when the curtain goes up, he disappears offstage. No specifics, just talk. Learn and move on.

OP
OP
Not Peralta

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For whatever reason, np has a history of trying to place himself in the limelight, but you'll notice that when the curtain goes up, he disappears offstage. No specifics, just talk. Learn and move on.
sdcfia, For reasons unknown to me,except for asking you about you ever being at victorio peak,and you not answering my question, I dont understand why you want to disrespect someone you dont even know, sounds to me that you need to get your spirit in a better place, why dont you take this time to explain what I ever did to make you feel this way, my reasons for being on TN are simple ,this has been explained numerous times in my threads, there is no limelight to me, I dont believe in things like that, Please explain if you can.If not then thats ok to.NP:cat:

Last edited:

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
sdcfia, For reasons unknown to me,except for asking you about you ever being at victorio peak,and you not answering my question, I dont understand why you want to disrespect someone you dont even know, sounds to me that you need to get your spirit in a better place, why dont you take this time to explain what I ever did to make you feel this way, my reasons for being on TN are simple ,this has been explained numerous times in my threads, there is no limelight to me, I dont believe in things like that, Please explain if you can.If not then thats ok to.NP:cat:

Fair questions. np, I'm sure you're a great guy to know with lots of good stories to tell. All I know about you is what you post online, and that's the disrespect I have. Unfortunately, when you make claims on a public forum, then refuse to provide anything to support them, it's hard to keep interested in what you say or understand why you said it. Now, I will admit that your "lil map" is interesting to me for reasons I prefer to keep to myself. However, your seven teasers in Post #2554 cannot be swallowed merely for the reason that we have your "word on it." That stuff is OK around the campfire, but why would you pose those seven questions if you're not willing to answer them? You got yourself into a similar jam on the Dutchman forum with your "mission" photograph and were proven dead wrong. Nothing personal, but why would we think your lil map story is any more genuine than that mission story?

For the record, I have never had a strong enough reason to go to Victorio Peak. For those who feel they do - good luck and be careful. Same goes for the Caballos.

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SDC, if you go back far enough in the Tayopa forum you will find that NP's posting of the lil map was to me, and I personally have verified it as being old and Jesuit, for which I am forever indebted to NP for filling in the missing page to the Tayoa story. Until then I had assumed that the Jesuits sent their gold and silver by pack animals to the vicinity of Matamoros. I proved to my saisfaction that it included details that wern't known outside of the Jesuits, since the 1700]s Most of the mines were considered legends even then, although they are now considered as fact. due to my finding Tayopa atc.

The 7 questions cannot be answered if NP was tellling the truth, which he did.

That lil map tells the reason and scource for the depositorries in the Caballos and possibly Victoria peak- well worthy of a search in itself, but as He has mentioned many times he has told all that he knows already.

I believe in NP. :notworthy:. whether he is attemtping to put himself in the lime light -- which incidentally isn't all bad -or not.

:coffee2: sdc me :coffee2: NP

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
SDC, if you go back far enough in the Tayopa forum you will find that NP's posting of the lil map was to me, and I personally have verified it as being old and Jesuit, for which I am forever indebted to NP for filling in the missing page to the Tayoa story. Until then I had assumed that the Jesuits sent their gold and silver by pack animals to the vicinity of Matamoros. I proved to my saisfaction that it included details that wern't known outside of the Jesuits, since the 1700]s Most of the mines were considered legends even then, although they are now considered as fact. due to my finding Tayopa atc.

The 7 questions cannot be answered if NP was tellling the truth, which he did.

That lil map tells the reason and scource for the depositorries in the Caballos and possibly Victoria peak- well worthy of a search in itself, but as He has mentioned many times he has told all that he knows already.

I believe in NP. :notworthy:. whether he is attemtping to put himself in the lime light -- which incidentally isn't all bad -or not.

:coffee2: sdc me :coffee2: NP

No offense intended, Tramp, but I am not in agreement with anything you've stated above. I've detailed my opinions based on historical, rational and factual arguments several times in several threads. I appreciate the strength of your beliefs, but IMO they are based solely on faith, not facts. When you or np can demonstrate the lil map's provenance, then you may have a stronger foundation from which to change history to meet your desires.

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi SDC my friend, the lil map is faily reeking with subtle under / over tones of Jesuit activities. And yes I agree with you that none, at least most, can be verified by conventional sources, especially when all references to that period were specifically heavily censored or hidden by the Society. They did the same thing with Tayopa.

They were expelled from Spain's land holdings in 1767, why ?? Actually it was in answer to the Jesuit's intention to take North America away from Spain, not for illegally mining, which they freeely did in South America..

The mere fact of their type of arrest tends to confirm this ,"on such a date and at such an hour,all Jesuits will be arrested" This for simply illegal mining? come now,, where did the Jesuite have to run to ? But to nip an insurection in the bud -- yes.

Couse, this, as in the case for the lil map, can be almost imposible to prove today, the Jesuits have sanitized the public records- the Vatican files - well. When you realize that even today, practically no records exist on Tayopa, you can appreciate this. yet there were enough to prove that Tayopa existed and was found.

Incidentally, I am thinking of turning Tayopa over to the Archaelogocal dept of the Mexican Federal gov't as a patrimonial of Mexico I kinda hate to see that fantically beautiful country torn up with roads etc. Since I am almost 93 there isn't much that I can do any more, plus my wants are now to a minimum just lots of booze, broads, partying, and a few dozen guns to play with.:tongue3:

Back to NP;s lil map

It lists Tayopa, which was still a legend, but in it's correct geographical location ,which no-one knew from the 1500's on.

It lists Fr Orosco, and various mines still conxidered legendary

It sees "7" symbolcally a sacred no. lot's more if desired, but none more specifc.

More on the Jesut connection tomorrow
3NPO map.JPG 306px-Crosiere_of_arcbishop_Heinrich_of_Finstingen.jpg

Last edited:
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Samuel, :coffee2::coffee2: or :occasion14: your choice. Frankly I am not looking for a Treasure, but to clarify lost,or hidden historical data. The Caballo were origionally for storing the various illegal mines production until a Jesuit ship anchored in a lonely bay by Matamoros. Later when the Jesuits were seriously conidering an iinsurection against Spain in order to take North America away from Spain, the main reason the Jesuits accumulated tons of bars in the Caballo mtns

Last edited:
OP
OP
Not Peralta

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Amigo :coffee2: people need to remember the other two documents that were with the lil map, in some way I know they have to be important,but, they were together, also just a few of the things I released awhile back ,one of the maps belonged to roger snows father,which roger thought he would never see again, all of this was explained before,plus roger even explained it, I will post the other two documents one more time np:cat:
img101.jpg

Attachments

• img103.jpg
    img103.jpg
    385.1 KB · Views: 166
Last edited:
OP
OP
Not Peralta

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Amigo's and Amigo-ettes, The last time I looked ,Treasure Net was a Treasure Forum, We have all kinds of people on here, But, some of us are retired Treasure Hunters, with lots of stories to share,some of us like to share Info concerning different Treasures, plus we share documents and other things,a lot of these items if not shared by us would be lost to history,I don't know of any treasure hunter or prospector who is going to tell every thing that they know,especially if they are still able to go look and explore, people on TN looking for Info should feel gratefull for what Info they recieve from the old timers. asking a treasure hunter for provenance on items is outrageouse ,especially when someone keeps asking the same question over and over when all the explanations have already been posted, I could ask a person over and over,what is your provenance as a treasure hunter, why would you tell anyone? want provenance you should go to an auction or an antique store, or another thread,and please let us know if you find some.:hello:NP:cat:

UncleMatt

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2012
Albuqerque, NM / Durango, CO
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium & Gold Bug II, Bazooka Super Prospector Sluice
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Amigo's and Amigo-ettes, The last time I looked ,Treasure Net was a Treasure Forum, We have all kinds of people on here, But, some of us are retired Treasure Hunters, with lots of stories to share,some of us like to share Info concerning different Treasures, plus we share documents and other things,a lot of these items if not shared by us would be lost to history,I don't know of any treasure hunter or prospector who is going to tell every thing that they know,especially if they are still able to go look and explore, people on TN looking for Info should feel gratefull for what Info they recieve from the old timers. asking a treasure hunter for provenance on items is outrageouse ,especially when someone keeps asking the same question over and over when all the explanations have already been posted, I could ask a person over and over,what is your provenance as a treasure hunter, why would you tell anyone? want provenance you should go to an auction or an antique store, or another thread,and please let us know if you find some.:hello:NP:cat:

I agree that no one is going to just post facts here in public that will lead people to a treasure that grants them instant wealth. I have learned a great deal on T-net, but I have also had to wear waders through some pretty deep bullshit here too! Some people post things that are not in any way factual, but merely their baseless opinion. Which is fine, its often fun to toss various ideas around. But it sometimes gets old when people try to constantly sell you on an idea they hold dear while not feeling obligated to back it up with anything verifiable. They have convinced themselves something is true, and cling to what they believe without any regard for reality based evidence. It gets frustrating sometimes, to say the least.

UncleMatt

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2012
Albuqerque, NM / Durango, CO
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium & Gold Bug II, Bazooka Super Prospector Sluice
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Amigo :coffee2: people need to remember the other two documents that were with the lil map, in some way I know they have to be important,but, they were together, also just a few of the things I released awhile back ,one of the maps belonged to roger snows father,which roger thought he would never see again, all of this was explained before,plus roger even explained it, I will post the other two documents one more time np:cat:
View attachment 1320580

I note with interest the name "Starr" in the lower right hand corner of that map showing zig-zag levels of ladders descending....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread