mid Michigan
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

whiskeyrat

May 7, 2012
mid Michigan
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I have some "new to me" information on NP's Lil Map which perhaps can still some new thinking?

A fellow who seems to be incredibly knowledgeable about the Caballos and I "found" each other on the mountain and began discussing everything related to this treasure hunt.
We hit it off and spent lots of time together.
So, when it came around to discussing NP's Lil Map, after a few days, he goes to his truck and comes out with the original photograph (about 8x10) of the map.
He says, he took the original photo of the map in somewhat strange circumstances.
There was a third date on the original map that does not show in the pic that is NP's Lil Map.

So, NP's Lil Map, according to this source, is a picture of a picture.

He claims the original map was printed on a very thin sheet (almost like silk) that was light green in color and folded up and placed into a 8 inch x 8 inch rabbit skin pouch.
The original map was 30 inches x 30 inches in size.
This pouch was found hidden in a cave and by another person whom i did not meet.

They taped the map to a wall and took an entire roll of film of the map. Then the map had to go back to where it came from and has not been seen since.

Anybody have anything to add?
wr

OP
OP
Not Peralta

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
G'd day Whiskey, what was the third date ?? :occasion14: and why did it have to back to where it came from ?

Printed ( drawn ) on silk hmmmm interesting. Whatcha have to add to this NP ??
Amigo's:coffee2:What you see on the lil map that I posted is what the original was, there's nothing added or deleted from it, the day this map was photographed there was several people there,If theres anything added to the map then obviously it was done at a later time,there are other things to be considered here also,
#1. where did the original map come from,?.
#2.who had the original map,and why did they have it.
#3.why did they wait so long to come forward with it.
#4.why were there photo's of the original taken.
#5.what deals were made for the info made on this map.
#6.what promises were broken on the deals over this map.
#7.only one person living can answer all the questions,they are not talking or ever will.
#8.you have my word on that.#have a burro juice, and enjoy the rest of the day.:laughing7:NP:cat:

OP
OP
Not Peralta

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Amigo's:coffee2::hello: you need to look for the rabbit ears with the crack between them ,near what was considered the train station?.In between the rabbit ears is supposed to be were the monk or padre was located sitting at a rock table along with the papers that doc said he located.np:cat:

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
NP, Whisky, There are details on that lil map that could not have been known since the 1700's so I still have faith in it and you NP However it would have been nice to have the answers to those two questions.

Incidentally the rabbit ears are not in the Caballos, they lie to the north/west of the Rio.

2.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Not Peralta

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
NP, Whisky, There are details on that lil map that could not have been known since the 1700's so I still have faith in it and you NP However it would have been nice to have the answers to those two questions.

Incidentally the rabbit ears are not in the Caballos, they lie to the north/west of the Rio.

View attachment 1317548
Amigo,( However?), hmmmmmmmmmm,Interesting choice of words to use, Especially to me Amigo,???NP:cat:

whiskeyrat

May 7, 2012
mid Michigan
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Amigo's:coffee2:What you see on the lil map that I posted is what the original was, there's nothing added or deleted from it, the day this map was photographed there was several people there,If theres anything added to the map then obviously it was done at a later time,there are other things to be considered here also,
#7.only one person living can answer all the questions,they are not talking or ever will.
#8.you have my word on that.#have a burro juice, and enjoy the rest of the day.:laughing7:NP:cat:

NP:
I was not involved in the broken deals of which you speak. But I do know some of what happened and a little of what else is involved.
From what little I know, I can say that at this time: I would personally make good those broken deals if perhaps the people involved still want to make that same deal?
I think I could solve the mystery I seek if I made that deal good.

Time is short, I believe we are the last generation that is going to have a chance to resolve these mysteries.
I am willing to do my part.
wr

whiskeyrat

May 7, 2012
mid Michigan
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

View attachment 1317548

rdt3:
I dont think the heart with ears shown on the Lil Map is west of the Rio.
I believe the dotted line from the heart to the caballos show where it is located in the caballos.
I also believe I have located this heart in the caballos.
wr

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nothing derogotory I swear NP, on my double dog honor, yer my buddy as long as I live, which will be another 60 or so years.

Take them in the context that they were intended, and yes, it would be nice to have them.:occasion14: :laughing7:

Last edited:
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Whisky, NP first posted that lil map from Doc's collection. It shows multiple depositories on the Eastern side of the Caballos, not Victoria peak. And the western is also correct, including Tayopa, which is still considered a legend in spite of my having found it. Only a Jesuit could have known that, and put it in it's correct geographical sequence.

whiskeyrat

May 7, 2012
mid Michigan
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

NP:
#7: who is this one person? Why would they never talk??? This entire thread is dedicated to solving this big mystery, this one person may hold the knowledge to solve it. Why would they withhold??? I would be glad to meet with you or them and discuss ways to move forward. I have the time, the desire and the resources to do so. why dont we have one last big adventure and go for it?

wr

OP
OP
Not Peralta

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Amigo.:coffee2:I am sorry,but,those Idea's would never even be considered ,and my health would never allow me to do it,and if it ever could, I would have done it a long time ago.np:cat:

BIGSCOTT

Jul 19, 2013
spring texas
Detector(s) used
fisher 1265
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
So NP are you saying that you are that person, or is it the friend that took the pictures of the stairstep cave?

also could you give us a little highlight of the dirty dealings over the map?

THANX
BIGSCOTT

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions