Fred Drolte

whiskeyrat

May 7, 2012
mid Michigan
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I have read several times "The tales of the Caballos", then I read "100 Tons of Gold" several times.
I am now about 1/2 way thru "The Gold House Trilogy". I read book 1 "The Discovery" and now am in book 2 "The Lies, The Thefts".
All fascinating reading.
In the 2nd book, having just read the interview with Dick Moyle about Fred Drolte I am somewhat amazed over the fact that the secret service would stand down and not approach Drolte because he had body guards.
Not sure what to think except maybe Drolte was connected way above the secret service??

Does anyone out there have any personal knowledge of Drolte and his role in all this? Anything you would like to share.

On one of my prospecting trips to New Mexico this year i had the opportunity to meet Dick Moyles son which is what got me interested in the treasures and led to the books.
Thought this might be an interesting topic for a new thread, so lets see if this works (starting a new thread that is).

wr.

treasminder2

Banned
Oct 9, 2011
Hic ,,, uh ,, he was the man on the grassy Knoll ?

wait ,,, he was a gun runner for a corrupt Government agency of the U.S.

His lower Arm , is with Geronimo's Head at the Skull and Bones Hutu Hut , George Bush and his rotten Son
have sniffed it twice .

that's all I know about him .

OP
OP
whiskeyrat

whiskeyrat

May 7, 2012
mid Michigan
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hic ,,, uh ,, he was the man on the grassy Knoll ?

wait ,,, he was a gun runner for a corrupt Government agency of the U.S.

His lower Arm , is with Geronimo's Head at the Skull and Bones Hutu Hut , George Bush and his rotten Son
have sniffed it twice .

that's all I know about him .

Hmmm, why do i get the feeling you might know a little more? wr.

treasminder2

Banned
Oct 9, 2011
I have no idea why that is , yet , I feel the same way , I know something really scary , and my mind
blocks it out .

That whole bunch ( Drolte and Team ) were shills for some nasty Agency , LBJ certainly was nervous during those first
years of the 1960's .

There is an interesting correlation between some high profile people and the years of 1957-1958 .

Howard Hughes for one and his Puppet Iron Bob Mahue , in constant contact with Nixon , Eisenhower . then JFK shut the
door to the Oval Office to HH's attempts to manipulate , so Bob Mahue approached LBJ ,

point is , was Drolte working many jobs for many different entities ?

Bob Mahue Knew of Drolte . But , was it LBJ that called off the SS ?

and was HH the one that financed Drolte ?

Keep in mind : Howard Hughes was active in buying up many mining claims , he as well had financed
a group to hunt down treasure .

and this as a side note : Hershey Corp . ( Candy Bar Family ) also had a team seeking treasure stories , that they financed .

The Spider Web is so big , with strands shooting out to touch so many areas and people of the Wealthy Elite .

Howard Hughes did receive a valid source material such as a letter with Map on treasure in New Mexico .

He also enjoyed the thought of Pirate Treasure and had a team researching that venue as well .

But , you never hear his name mentioned in connection to treasure sites in the S.W. U. S.

One event that hits my home territory , is the murder of my little sister , who were they , who were they working for ?

I have some interesting ideas on that , and how it connects not only to Drolte , but to many different
areas and people .

There are some names attached to Drolte , that makes an interesting long distance connection .

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
whiskeyrat, have some :coffee2: and take a deep, deep breath, there really are no secrets, only unknown knowledge for some.find the spirit. np:cat:

treasminder2

Banned
Oct 9, 2011
CIA opens files on project to raise sunken Soviet submarine

I love hints , read the link

If I get rolling on Howard Hughes , man the dots that begin to connect .

Why Build a Huge Ship like the GloMar ?

sunken Treasure ?

could be

why the C.I.A. and Howard Hughes connection ?

HH also put money in the pot for the hit on JFK

believe it ?

it gets strange , deep , dark ,, and goes right to the top of power .

OP
OP
whiskeyrat

whiskeyrat

May 7, 2012
mid Michigan
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
whiskeyrat, have some :coffee2: and take a deep, deep breath, there really are no secrets, only unknown knowledge for some.find the spirit. np:cat:

Oh I agree. The most exciting part of a new project is often gaining the knowledge. I have totally got the spirit. I my real life, inventing and designing new products i dont like to learn existing knowledge because it tends to head your mind in that direction and i need a new direction. In treasure hunting however, im not sure that applies? maybe so.

OP
OP
whiskeyrat

whiskeyrat

May 7, 2012
mid Michigan
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I have no idea why that is , yet , I feel the same way , I know something really scary , and my mind
blocks it out .

That whole bunch ( Drolte and Team ) were shills for some nasty Agency , LBJ certainly was nervous during those first
years of the 1960's .

There is an interesting correlation between some high profile people and the years of 1957-1958 .

Howard Hughes for one and his Puppet Iron Bob Mahue , in constant contact with Nixon , Eisenhower . then JFK shut the
door to the Oval Office to HH's attempts to manipulate , so Bob Mahue approached LBJ ,

point is , was Drolte working many jobs for many different entities ?

Bob Mahue Knew of Drolte . But , was it LBJ that called off the SS ?

and was HH the one that financed Drolte ?

Keep in mind : Howard Hughes was active in buying up many mining claims , he as well had financed
a group to hunt down treasure .

and this as a side note : Hershey Corp . ( Candy Bar Family ) also had a team seeking treasure stories , that they financed .

The Spider Web is so big , with strands shooting out to touch so many areas and people of the Wealthy Elite .

Howard Hughes did receive a valid source material such as a letter with Map on treasure in New Mexico .

He also enjoyed the thought of Pirate Treasure and had a team researching that venue as well .

But , you never hear his name mentioned in connection to treasure sites in the S.W. U. S.

One event that hits my home territory , is the murder of my little sister , who were they , who were they working for ?

I have some interesting ideas on that , and how it connects not only to Drolte , but to many different
areas and people .

There are some names attached to Drolte , that makes an interesting long distance connection .

I cant even begin to pretend to know the depth of your sorrow and (if me) intense hatred for what "those with money and power" have done to you and many others like you. Nothing surprises me of the corruption, and intense focus on money and power in our governernment and those in control (whoever that might be). To me, treasure hunting is about the hunt and being in nature and challenging myself physically and mentally. I truly hope someday, "we the people" will be in charge again and maybe then your sister, and others like her, can be avenged properly.

OP
OP
whiskeyrat

whiskeyrat

May 7, 2012
mid Michigan
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
CIA opens files on project to raise sunken Soviet submarine

I love hints , read the link

If I get rolling on Howard Hughes , man the dots that begin to connect .

Why Build a Huge Ship like the GloMar ?

sunken Treasure ?

could be

why the C.I.A. and Howard Hughes connection ?

HH also put money in the pot for the hit on JFK

believe it ?

it gets strange , deep , dark ,, and goes right to the top of power .

Oh, I believe anything when money and power are involved. The good side of the GloMar from an engineering standpoint is that it advanced our abilities beyond where we may have gone without such a powerful reason to do so. And now it is being put to good use.
The human race is not corrupt. Those that rise to power seem to be. I work with common people all over the globe and without exception, all the people I know just want the same thing, raise a family, food on the table and a peaceful life. Somehow we let the .01 percent control us and make us hate and kill each other in the name of governments and religions and maybe treasures? Time for we the people to come together and give peace a chance.

OP
OP
whiskeyrat

whiskeyrat

May 7, 2012
mid Michigan
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
another issue with the drolte gold bars for me has to do with the logistics. He drills a hole 150 feet deep. Then drifts a ways to the side and breaks into a room with 28 gold bars. Then moves over 20 feet and drills into a stack of gold bars.
Now, i dont doubt it happened cause people saw it and helped with it.
What bothers me is how did those rooms get there and how did someone put gold bars into them?
Are we to believe they just dug a hole 150 feet deep, made some rooms, put hundreds or thousands of gold bars in them and then buried the shaft?
I was thinking there were natural caves they put the gold in that had relatively easy access. But the area of the Drolte find doenst really lend itself to access to natural caves in cliffs, its a comparitively "not steep" area. No where for caves to enter without vertical entrances which would be logistically difficult to fill with heavy gold bars. And not easy to extract the gold to load onto waiting ships in the river below.
Was drolte simply using his claim to move gold from victorio peak and letting others witness his "rooms". Hell i dont know, im just thinking out loud here.

treasminder2

Banned
Oct 9, 2011
We can understand perfectly easily that Men of Drolte's Ilk , would run a spoof operation to cover
the actual focus of his intended target .

Given his pedigree and his close approximation to the area , I can see him being useful to powers
higher up , for running a spoof while treasure was removed from a site that the Bloody Hands ( Dads Treasure Map on a Bluff
in Hembrillo Basin ) pointed out .

How did I make the Howard Hughes Connection ?

Many interesting facts came together for me ,

Some classified Documents for one

treasminder2

Banned
Oct 9, 2011
Did you note this from the link, it's in a book I read ,with a bunch of HH's notes and memo's

Quote Howard :
"I am determined to elect a president of our choosing this year and one who will be deeply indebted, and who will recognize his indebtedness. Since I am willing to go beyond all limitations on this, I think we should be able to select a candidate and a party who knows the facts of political life....If we select Nixon, then he, I know for sure knows the facts of life."
-- from handwritten memos by Howard Hughes, early in the 1968 presidential campaign

treasminder2

Banned
Oct 9, 2011
Bob Mahue owned a Private investigative firm in Las Vegas NV .

he was Howards gofer .

When I caught two operatives spying on me

I set them up , and captured them ( funny way to put it )

with a lit road side flare , I convinced them to talk about who hired them . ( true , it's one technique that I have found to be very convincing )

It came out of them and their I.D. for the corp , they worked for Bob Mahue investigations .

When the C.I.A. needed finance outside of Gov.t funding , for black ops , they went to the richest
man in America , and that was Howard Hughes , who as always , got their co-operation in return .

Who did Drolte work for ?

Both ends , Contracts for C.I.A. and Contracts for private entities as well .

treasminder2

Banned
Oct 9, 2011
https://www.google.com/search?q=bob+mahue+investigations&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

a google of Mahue

give some of those pages a read .

add what I stated about the Victorio Peak Gold being impounded by JFK per his exec order

add Hughes sending LBJ $50,000 bribe through Mahue

add LBJ's connection to the Gold

add Mahue's work with both L.A. F.B.I and the C.I.A.

Add Mahue as Bag Man for money

it gets deep man , and indeed all this connects if you have some facts and are good at connecting dots .

follow the money , Hughes Money .

OP
OP
whiskeyrat

whiskeyrat

May 7, 2012
mid Michigan
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
https://www.google.com/search?q=bob+mahue+investigations&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

a google of Mahue

give some of those pages a read .

add what I stated about the Victorio Peak Gold being impounded by JFK per his exec order

add Hughes sending LBJ $50,000 bribe through Mahue

add LBJ's connection to the Gold

add Mahue's work with both L.A. F.B.I and the C.I.A.

Add Mahue as Bag Man for money

it gets deep man , and indeed all this connects if you have some facts and are good at connecting dots .

follow the money , Hughes Money .

Read the pages you linked to, kind of mind blowing. I agree, with almost every aspect of life, If you want to know the truth, follow the money. sad but true.

treasminder2

Banned
Oct 9, 2011
W/R
I'll do this slow , with each post , I'll give a dot that links a wide spread connection
between some supposedly distant entities .

I stated Howard Hughes was very interested in lost treasure . He even bought up patented mining claims .

I stated that the People who took control of the Ova Noss Family Project were all Mormons , no one
in the Noss Family were Mormons . But the people running the dig on Victorio Peak were all Mormons .

I tried to show the Hughes connection to LBJ , and The one President Howard could not buy : JFK

now , were any Mormons involved in Howard Hughes Life ?

The last decade of his Life , his Body Guard Team , were all Mormons . Yet Howard was not a Mormon .

Hughes Front man was Bob Mahue , an ex-C.I.A. ,,,, EX-F.B.I. Agent , and Drolte was also an Ex- C.I.A. Opreative
a Pilot running Guns and Drugs for the C.I.A. Into So. America and to the Golden Shirt Revolutionary Forces in Mexico .

Questiion : Did Bob Mahue ever meet Drolte ?

it would be interesting if they had , keep in mind that I stated Howard had given funds to the
hit on JFK . Keep it close to mind .

1961 , JFK signed a Presidential Executive order to have the Fiegie Treasure from Victorio Peak impounded and it was
impounded . Until ,,,, LBJ steps into the drivers seat ,

if you pay attention to the dots , connect these altogether , at the end , The picture they make is a mind blower
to be sure .

each entity I outline , is connected to the next , and a long chain of varied people become co-conspirators .

Your Question was about Drolte , I allude to follow the Money , who financed Drolte's team ?

I stated Howard Hughes , America's first Billionaire .

I show that when the C.I.A. Needed money outside of congressional coffers for their Black Operations
they went to Howard .

Again , it gets way deep
it goes way back
it goes all the way to the top .

You may question why I sat on this info for decades , I can answer , when I spoke up , was labeled a Conspiracy nut
and no one really cared to know anyway , now , I'm terminal . may as well flap my gums as I go down .

treasminder2

Banned
Oct 9, 2011
Melanoma stage #3 Abscessed headed for Lymph's , no treatment possible , no cure .

Time frame , I'd say I won't be here for another birthday for sure .

once it hits the Lymph's , everything goes down .

Interesting is , 3 of my classmates from high school , were diagnosed way after I was , all 3 have died
in the last two years .

I'm so gritty , the cancer is scared to spread so fast , it gets cautious , and moves slower .

The other three guys , all took baths , staying clean , using the poisonous treatments .

I'm a Crusted skanker , he heh

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wrong Rog, mine had spread to the lympth system, 3 were involved - lympth system on right side of the neck / chest, was removed... It now has been 11 years since I was nicely informed that I had terminal cancer...

I used a alternate system and beat it, I turned down radiation and chemo.

Wanna try or be informed about the alt ?

P.S. I have been declared medically free of cancer

Last edited:

kanabite

May 27, 2006
southern utah
Detector(s) used
wander aimlessly in circles with camera in hand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Melanoma stage #3 Abscessed headed for Lymph's , no treatment possible , no cure .

Time frame , I'd say I won't be here for another birthday for sure .

once it hits the Lymph's , everything goes down .

Interesting is , 3 of my classmates from high school , were diagnosed way after I was , all 3 have died
in the last two years .

I'm so gritty , the cancer is scared to spread so fast , it gets cautious , and moves slower .

The other three guys , all took baths , staying clean , using the poisonous treatments .

I'm a Crusted skanker , he heh

dammit , im sorry to here that rog . hang in there amigo

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread