Pedro Navarez in Caballo Mountains or Organ Mountains????

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So Templar's love dogs, i can belive that. They sure did leave their carvings of them out here. There is one dog head out here that has a heart for a eye. Dogs love Templars, thats pretty clear to me.

I know i wasnt gonna show anymore photos, but heres a Templar's dog with heart felt love in his eye. View attachment 1682420 View attachment 1682422

Last edited:

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
4 people viewing this thread right now

Ya gonna post a comment , or just sit watching all day for more Treasure sites ?

speak up
I don't bite that hard , and I ain't got no tooths anyway .

say something

it's kreepy when you just " Watch "

Have a ,,, Pic View attachment 1682302

Hi Roger. It was real nice of you to show DTTH your places. DTTH has always been great about sharing information and I think he's posted more pictures than anybody else on Tnet. You couldn't have shared your trail with a better guy.

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
Whether I agree with certain methods and types of usable knowledge or not, it's always good to see that people with common interests can be brought together in modern day with current communication venues. I encourage it, especially in the field of this type of treasure hunting.

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
Although, ... I'd rather see certain other people get together, and I would even be in on it, it's just tough to make the trips happen.

OP
OP
whiskeyrat

whiskeyrat

May 7, 2012
mid Michigan
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Thanks everyone for your help. Much appreciated, Its not ever day you get to talk to a Templar. That guy got a lot of knowledge thats for sure. I got a ideal now who hacked in my Pm"s a few years ago. There wasnt even anything important in them. Very interesting.

dog:
been there. know exactly what you mean.
wr

UncleMatt

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2012
Albuqerque, NM / Durango, CO
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium & Gold Bug II, Bazooka Super Prospector Sluice
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ah Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Ha

are you serious ?

That Man doesn't need a stinking Citation LOL

are you kidding ?

where they can be considered Valid ?

Whose They and Where are you talking about ?

The Man is sitting on Vaults

He needs approval ? Citation ? Peer Review ?

PFFFFFfffffffffffffffffffffffffffftttt .

OMG Funny

is that a Joke , Uncle Matt ?

Sitting on vaults? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh brother

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thats great to hear whiskeyrat, dont miss out on that.

If you meet up with Rog. Whiskeyrat, i sure would like to hear about it. I hope he keeps making trips out here. I already miss him, iam really down about them banning him again, i like reading his stuff.

Bad Puppy

Feb 23, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We followed directions to the Dragon Patio and found a Cave that was dug out and empty.
The residue left in the dirt , revealed Silver ( probably a few Bars ) were stored there a very long time .

ECT's Dragon staring at the Cave at the Patio . and the Cave with the Flat Stone Door removed , Silver Treasure is now gone .

look lower right of 2nd picture, the Pointer Rocks are still set up there after 370 years .

Dragon two.JPG Chato Caches 004.JPG

Bad Puppy

Feb 23, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Grey residue in the soil is from the silver bars .

2nd. Picture is the small rocks set to point at the cave entrance . that tells the seeker what to look for , a Stone Monument that Looks Like a Dragon and it's Glyph representing it .

Oddities Dragon.JPG

Chato Caches 006.JPG

Bad Puppy

Feb 23, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We Investigated this site and found several spots that have been dug into .
This is a Repository for much more than just one Treasure , and covers a lot of different People who made deposits here.
Some are Very Ancient .
We continue to investigate , as we do , we'll update Data here .

The " Isema " Rock . Translation of Isema , is a ' Stack one on another " a Rock stacked on top of another .
which is a well known Treasure Marker .

View attachment 1683813

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I surely dont mind you putting out this info. To me it still comes down to the protection. May the force be with you. Keep it coming, all ears and eyes.

Bad Puppy

Feb 23, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
it's going to get way better .
I had to really give it a Think before I decided to do this display , Lot's of reasons , one bad reason is the amount
of people who take the info and use it for commercialized Profit .

I said to myself , why Rob the Public of Knowledge ?
The Public get's enough Garbage from T.V. and Books , let's give the Public the Truth .

These sites have stuff stored here from all time frames , all 7 ancient Cultures .

That's a Clue .
7 cities of Cibola ?

Actually , 7 ancient Cultures is what " Cibola " really is .
Photo is a Panel , portion on right side was destroyed by Treasure Hunters .

Portion on Left side is a Trail Map to other deposits further up the Canyon from here .

Chato Caches 008.JPG

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread