Born2Dtect

Bronze Member
Jun 11, 2004
Hurlock, Maryland
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
45, Here too. But I don't feel a day over 30. Being active sure helps. MD is a great way to keep moving.

Ed

R

rvbvetter

51 and don't feel a day over 60. Gettin lots of practice diggin down. For when the day comes i'll have to be diggin up.

bongoboy

Mar 27, 2005
Hey guys I bet I'm the youngest one here. 14. I go with my dad to Sebastian almost every weekend metal detecting. We stated right after the hurricanes and so far we have had good luck. We have found a gold dabloom from 1799 and a 14k ring with no stones. I really like metal detecting and hope to continue having good luck.

P

peasweet

44. no one believes me when i tell them, so I'm proud to tell the truth. Most women won't tell but I like to see the looks on their faces when I tell them I have a 22 year old son.

camcolo

Mar 17, 2005
Fort Collins, CO
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, Whites Beach Hunter TDI
I'm 48....... er, 84....... Can't remember. But I do have today off work - Sunny and 71 today. Sat and Sun: thunderstorms changing to heavy snow. I do remember how to MD!

AmericanCoinHunting

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2005
CHICAGO
Detector(s) used
E-Trac w/Pro Coil,and 6x8" S.E.F,The Relic & Gold hunters DREAM...a Troy X-3 w/3 coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As you are Now.....
I once was..........
As I am Now...........
You SOON SHALL BE ???

FIFTY ONE YEARS YOUNG......???

D

danl311

26...and probably wont ever retire, thanks to our gov. messing up Soc. Sec....unless i find some gold....maybe thats why i treasure hunt....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread