How old are you?

How old are you?

• Total voters
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DUH???? ahh, err,? ?kinda fuzzy, but I WAS with Teddy at San Jaun hill in Cuba.? Used to go to the little cantina wth the purty gals together and hoist? a few.

I also remember being in the? Guadalcanal? campaign on Aug. 1942.? Had just turned 18.? Sigh.

Jose de La Mancha? ( I tilt windmills )

sorry Art , hehheeh

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I often post advice about seeking out old geezers and listen to their stories for treasure hunting tips. It dawned on me one day that I am an old geezer! Maybe that's why it's easy for me to listen to their stories? I catch myself telling the same stories over and over and over and.....................well, you know. I was holding up pretty well until I turned 50 and now it seems my whole body has had an overhaul. I have more man made replacement parts than I can count! I have wire stents in my arteries, $40,000.00 worth of titanium in my back, some kind of artificial mesh in my aorta, gold, silver amalgum and porcelean in my teeth and now my hips and knees are trying to give out! At this rate I'll be the bionic old geezer by the time I am 70! Reminds me of what Mickey Mantle my....sob....childhood hero said, "If I'd known I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself"! The oldest any male has ever lived on either side of my family was 76, my Dad. And at 61 that ain't too far off. But maybe with all these man made spare parts I can break that record? I'm sure gonna try! A man in his late 60s was convicted of a crime and got a 25 year sentence. When asked by the judge if he had anything to say, he replied, " But judge, I'll never live long enough to do 25 years"! The judge retorted, "Just do all you can Mr. Smith"! That's me, I'll just do all I can! JIM

1liquigirl

Jun 13, 2005
Bellefonte, PA
There's alot of young bucks, treasure huntin' out there. I started young detecting with my dad. I think that's how alot of us start. I'm 26 and hopefully still in the young buck category. ;D

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There were 31 candles on my last birthday cake. When I go detecting I've got the energy of my 4 year old.

nhbenz

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2004
Brentwood, NH
Detector(s) used
White's Classic SL
White's Surf P.I.
Wow, this is an old thread! I'm 38, although my heart tells me I'm 26 and my liver tells me I'm 54. Gotta' see what I can do about that. :-\

backitup83

Jan 24, 2006
Chesapeake Virginia
Detector(s) used
(XLT-x 2 ) )(BH Sharp Shooter 2) (Coinmaster 4000/D series2)(Coinmaster 2/DB series 2)(Discovery 2)(Discovery 1000)
52 this month. I stayed 19 for 10 years and no one ever questioned me about it. I retired the first time in 1993, I'm still waiting on my second retirement.
Mike

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In March I just celebrated the 22nd anniversary of my 21st birthday! ;D ;D ;D

Mike

LadyDigger

Bronze Member
Jun 7, 2006
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Just celebrated my 29th anniversary of my 21st birthday......:)...And I am WOMAN!!!! :) (Did you hear my roar? LOL)

RatRacer

May 23, 2006
Trafford, PA
Turned 34 on May 31. My grandfather (dad's side) was the youngest in the family when he died at 87- his brother was 99. My grandmother (Mom's side) will be 95 this year. Might need some replacement parts, but we keep runnin'!

AA23

Apr 24, 2005
Colorado
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
im only 17 and i have a feeling that i am not going to be getting any older for several decades to come and as of right now my body is in perfect working order, no worrys about that though still plenty of time to fix it so that i can fit in with the rest of u all

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread