ideas triceratops warrior head?

Joshua donegan

May 8, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Appears to be the head of a triceratops idol of somekind ideas? Worth? Buyers?

ForumRunner_20130508_131957.png

ForumRunner_20130508_132551.png

ForumRunner_20130508_132318.png

ForumRunner_20130508_131957.png

ForumRunner_20130508_133037.png

ForumRunner_20130508_132439.png

ForumRunner_20130508_132706.png

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130508_131900.png
    ForumRunner_20130508_131900.png
    214.4 KB · Views: 264

Sheldon J

Jul 18, 2009
Battle Creek, Mi
Detector(s) used
Mine lab, Garrett, Bounty Hunter,
Now I do have to say that does not look like any Dino remains I have ever seen but then In AZ Desert Museum they have a rock on the trail that they claimed were from some dinosaur and it only looked like a rock to me.....

woodstock

Feb 7, 2008
The Great Northwoods
Detector(s) used
F 75 Ltd ~ And many others
Beauty is in the eye's of the beholder some say , and so is the beholders imagination .... I see a overactive imagination at play here . Unless authenticated with paperwork from a known expert in dino's ... worth it weight in rock without that authentication . I bet we can find something that looks like every dino ever discovered in a quarry , even rocks that look like our mother - in -laws ... sorry for the sarcasm but if the shoe fits wear it . IMHO , Woodstock

woodstock

Feb 7, 2008
The Great Northwoods
Detector(s) used
I need to ask why you'd even think that someone would if they could make a warrior head as a idol when they never seen a dinosaur and dinosaur's were extinct eon's before they walked the earth ??? Woodstock

OP
OP
Joshua donegan

Joshua donegan

May 8, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
K well who told u that? Cause i have seen a bunch of stuff carved into rocks and looks awhile lot like dinosaurs even one where they planned to drop a boulder on some from an above cliff, would make since to me cause i doubt u could kill one with a stick? They all have a distinct hood ,eye , and beak oh n i included a small toy replica incase maybe a visual would help.

ForumRunner_20130514_012619.png

ForumRunner_20130514_012546.png

ForumRunner_20130514_012525.png

IMG_20130514_011825-1.jpg

ForumRunner_20130514_012505.png

Jimmi

Apr 24, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I need to ask why you'd even think that someone would if they could make a warrior head as a idol when they never seen a dinosaur and dinosaur's were extinct eon's before they walked the earth ??? Woodstock

Not saying I think his rocks are what he thinks . But I
Must point out that , dinosaur bones arnt just a new discovery. It'd be naive of us to assume that 5,000 years ago no one ever discovered a dinosaur fossil. There are places now that they can be found without digging. Imagine thousands of years ago how much closer to the surface they could have been. I forget where it is, but there is a place where you can't walk without stepping on remains of dinosaur eggs. Some herbivore dinosaur , my kids got a documentary on it.. Lol

OP
OP
Joshua donegan

Joshua donegan

May 8, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nope and all comin from the same place too not like i traveled the world lookin for rocks just to get a rise outta yall

ForumRunner_20130514_085153.png

ForumRunner_20130514_085136.png

ForumRunner_20130514_085215.png

ForumRunner_20130514_085245.png

Jimmi

Apr 24, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That one that looks line a slice of pie .. I can see something there without trying to. I see the dinosaur kinda thing, but in some it's really kinda a stretch.. At least on camera. You sure it couldn't be attempts of falcon head?... Who knows how much pilaf been eroded off. Wish you had started with the 3 together from the start , it makes it More believable ? But I'm no rock expert . I can see what your saying though, just don't know .

Jimmi

Apr 24, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Still not saying it's anything , just passing along tbis info .

5. Evidence of Pre-Columbian Man and Dinosaur Interaction at the Museo del Oro? (Museum of Gold)

Identifying this piece that appeared on the cover of the Museo Del Oro, Bulletin 42 in 1997 as a lizard is a fair identification and one that many might agree with. There are elements of this more than 1,000 year old piece however that makes us speculate that it is in fact a depiction of a �terrible lizard�, i.e. a dinosaur, one of several small dinosaur types common to the Americas.

Here we compare the piece to several of those dinosaur species which allegedly became extinct more than 40 million years ago. Readers can certainly make up their own minds.

OP
OP
Joshua donegan

Joshua donegan

May 8, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A falcon is very possible i wish i could find the ones of birds i have you can usually tell the difference they have wings visible but, i have some of bears, sharks, dolphins, a lockness type animal, teradactyls, foxes, and mammoths. Even entire fossilized heads of stuff I really don't expect anyone to believe me but im on to somethin and whatever it is i can stop investigating i get little hints here and there which lead me right where to go next, but thanks fer keeping an open mind and the leads, just wish i could do this for aliving lol i get started and have to get back to the daily grind and they all get swept back into a pile. Im leaning toward early synthian-saka nomad tribes burial mounds but who knows. I got so much evidence just no organization and they all intertwine but one again thank ya darlin fer the openminded comments much appreciated.

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They are just rocks. There is no sign of being worked by humans. Take a deep breath and relax a little.

OP
OP
Joshua donegan

Joshua donegan

May 8, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah thanks Jason but i learned to breath awhile back thanks for the concern.

allen_idaho

Dec 4, 2007
Culdesac, Idaho
Nope and all comin from the same place too not like i traveled the world lookin for rocks just to get a rise outta yall

View attachment 795505

View attachment 795506

View attachment 795507

View attachment 795508

The top two photos show a nice chunk of brown jasper. It is a fairly common material which was once used to make knives, spears and arrow heads. I've got about 200 pounds of the stuff sitting next to my front porch.

The other photos are either jasper or chert.

woodstock

Feb 7, 2008
The Great Northwoods
Detector(s) used
I really get a kick out of this post . It went from imagination to full blown research on when or if a person was alive to see an actual dinosaur and the to people finding fossils and knowing what their seeing 5,000 ago and back again .
I believe in evolution theory and seen pictures of many cave drawings and never once have I seen what is know today as a Dinosaur . I'm not saying that it never happened but I'm saying that it yet has been to be discovered that it has . Now if you were showing of a rock that had shown man made markings from being made and if your choice was a Mammal like a Tiger or Mammoth I might consider it .
A Triceratops lived 68 - 65.5 million years ago and Homo-Sapien did not and that's my point and the point has been proven by others much smarter than we are on the subject . I agree that you see something most of us missed . But what you have is Graphic Recondition and a open mind and a natural rock that looks to you as you see it and that's all . Keep looking and you'll find more , then when you find one that shows positive signs being a man made effigy and post that and you'll see how flexible we become then ... Just Keep Lookin' Woodstock

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions